Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 1 month ago #156735

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
jhen30 wrote:
#ParkShinHye and #ChoiTaeJoon are reportedly in a relationship!

FB_IMG_1520408982930.jpg

According to various sources from the industry, the two actors have been dating for a year. The two were both students at Chung Ang University and developed a close relationship after debuting.

A source reported that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon usually enjoy quiet dates at Park Shin Hye’s place and also hang out with their acquaintances. According to this source, Choi Tae Joon’s friends are aware of their relationship.

The two denied the dating reports last year due to personal reasons, but they reportedly continued their relationship.

In response to these reports, a source from Choi Tae Joon’s agency said that they are currently checking with the actor, and Park Shin Hye’s agency stated that it will take some time to check with the actress because she is currently in Paris.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Source (1) (2)
© 2018 Viki Inc.

Cr.www.soompi.com/2018/03/06/breaking-park-...mpaign=SocialWarfare

Hi Sis Sarah, its so nice to see you again my beautiful sis. Welcome back and i'm happy to see you after a long time.😙😙😙 as i'm for shinhye and taejoon for thier relationship too. ❤❤❤

received_2051924344824512.png

received_2051924378157842.png

received_2051924318157848.png

hi my dear sis miss you so much how are you , I was busy with work & life
when see this surprise news Im so happy 😍
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 1 month ago #156744

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye and #SoJiSub will star in producing director (PD) Na Young Suk’s upcoming variety show “Little House in the Woods” (literal title)

IMG_20180313_205204_948.jpg

On March 12, a source from So Ji Sub’s agency stated, “He is confirmed to appear on tvN’s ‘Little House in the Woods.’ He will appear with Park Shin Hye. He chose this because the spontaneous and isolated format felt new. He is planning to show what it’s like living on Jeju Island isolated.”

On March 13, a source from Park Shin Hye’s agency also said, “It is true that she will be appearing on ‘Little House in the Woods.’ She is currently filming on Jeju Island. We are also aware that So Ji Sub has joined her on this variety show.”

“Little House in the Woods” will be about living off-grid. So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye will go to the middle of the woods where no one else lives and stay in an off-grid home. The house they will stay in will not have electricity so they will have to generate power and find food and other necessary supplies on their own in the woods.

A source said, “In the beginning, [Na Young Suk] described it as a quiet program that can be seen more of as a documentary than a variety show. It may be perceived differently depending on who is watching it. You’ll be able to observe something more than just healing [moments].”

This will be the first time in many years that So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye have appeared on a variety show. So Ji Sub last appeared on MBC’s “Infinite Challenge” in September of 2011 and Park Shin Hye on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” in March of 2015.

“Little House in the Woods” is set to air sometime in April.

Are you looking forward to this new show?

Source (1) (2) (3

Cr. t.co/Do79QNOchr via @soompi

@SisSarah, Happy again to see you? I'm fine? Hoping that you're also fine even if your so busy with your Studies and Personal life. But still you've find time to visit us here and shared some good news to our #Queen Shinhye. There's another good news for us sis shinhye is back in the limelight after more than a year of hiatus.Finally the long wait is over. HERE'S the News thatPosted it .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 1 month ago #156755

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
8 Korean Fashion Styles To Fall In Love With For Spring

IMG_20180319_125829_581.jpg

4.Parkshinhye

IMG_20180319_125740_697.jpg

Cr.t.co/9FuuGzILDg

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 4 weeks ago #156758

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#amorepacific AD #Parkshinhye @ssinz7

29092769_1996814870584249_6390257307418099712_n.jpg

29087709_1623285011073542_3854803065932611584_n.jpg

#AP #4월 #예쁘게사월
4월 전사 대대적으로 실시되는 TA 전략 "예쁘게사월" 포스터 5종이 발행 되었습니다!
총 네가지로 진행되는 전사적 대고객 이벤트 널리널리 소문내 주세요 :)👍
첫째. 100원으로 예쁘게 사~월
둘째. 긁을 수록 예쁘게 사~월
셋째. 득템하며 예쁘게 사~월
넷째. 포인트쌓고 예쁘게 사~월
우리 현장에서 고객님들을 잘 응대 하게끔 꼭 미리 숙지하시고 홍보에 적극적인 동참 부탁드립니다 :)
4월 아모레퍼시픽 TA 화이팅! 광주Div. 화이팅! -
#김소현 #박서준 #박신혜 #조정석 #AP모델

Cr.amorepacific_gwangju IG

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 4 weeks ago #156760

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
New SBS Drama #ParkShinHye Is In Talks For Changes Plots Completely + Her Agency Responds.

IMG_20180321_154914_768.jpg

Park Shin Hye’s potential appearance in a new drama hangs in the balance as the drama has gone through a dramatic change.
According to SBS, “Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” (romanized title) has been changed to a new project titled “Incheon Airport.” Though Kang Eun Kyung, who has written productions like “Romantic Doctor Kim” and “Gu Family Book,” will remain as the scriptwriter of the drama, the drama’s plot and premise has changed completely. A source from SBS explained that the drama will be a Monday-Tuesday series that will be the follow-up to “Should We Kiss First” and “Greasy Melo” (literal translation).
“Yeowoo Gaksibyeol” was set to be a melodrama that follows the story of two people who meet in Seoul and help heal each other’s pains by enjoying new experiences of music, food, and people together. “Incheon Airport” will, as the title suggest, be based in Incheon Airport and will depict the stories of those who work at the airport.
With the drama completely changing, things have gotten complicated for Park Shin Hye, who was in talks to join “Yeowoo Gakisbyeol.” When asked to comment on the situation, her agency responded, “We are cautious to say anything as of now. A decision will be made after meeting with the production staff today.”

Source (1)

Cr. www.soompi.com/2018/03/20/new-sbs-drama-...ely-agency-responds/

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 3 weeks ago #156768

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
BTS, #PARKSHINHYE, SONG JOONG KI AND MANY OTHERS EMERGE AS THE YOUNG GENERATION OF KOREAN WAVE STARS WITH GROWING GLOBAL FOLLOWING.

PicsArt_03-24-09.32.07.png

In a recent survey conducted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Korea International Cultural Promotion Agency, young Korean stars are highlighted in propelling the prevalence of the current status of the Korean wave.

PicsArt_03-24-09.31.00.png

BTS Park Shin Hye

7,800 Koreans of ages between 15 and 59 in 16 countries, including Asia, the Americas and Europe, were surveyed from October 31 to November 13, 2017.

The distribution of K-pop and K-drama popularity is reflected to have expanded not only in Asia, but also in European and American regions.

Singer Psy topped the list with actor Lee Min Ho securing the second place. The newlyweds Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo took the third and fourth spot, retaining their position since the last survey.

psy lee min ho

BTS and Park Shin Hye placed fifth and sixth respectively. Suzy and G-Dragon were tied on the ninth place.

The survey reflected BTS popularity in Brazil and France while Park Shin Hye is famous in the Americas and Europe. She is specifically adored by Turkish fans.

Goblin actor Gong Yoo ranked eighth and raked in strong presence in Southeast Asia such as Taiwan and Malaysia where his hit drama was exported to have induced the “Goblin syndrome”.

BTS Park Shin Hye

Suzy and G-Dragon’s popularity were spread evenly across Asia and other regions.

In related news, Park Shin Hye is preparing for her first variety show Little House in the Forest, which is slated to be released on April 6 via tvN.

Cr.www.hellokpop.com/news/bts-song-joong-ki...l-hallyu-popularity/

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 2 weeks ago #156782

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye may be starring opposite Hyun Bin in a new tvN fantasy melodrama!

FB_IMG_1522812887861.jpg

On April 3, sources confirmed that the actress had been offered a leading role in Hyun Bin’s upcoming drama “Memories of the Alhambra.” One insider stated, “It’s true that Park Shin Hye has received a casting offer for ‘Alhambra.’ Park Shin Hye is currently also in talks to appear in another drama, so she is in the process of arranging things.”

In “Memories of the Alhambra,” Hyun Bin will be making his return to the small screen after three years to play the role of Yoo Jin Woo, a brilliant CEO who travels to Spain on business and ends up staying at an old hostel in Grenada. Park Shin Hye is currently in talks for the role of Jung Hee Joo, the owner of the hostel.

“Memories of the Alhambra” is scheduled to begin airing sometime in the second half of 2018.

Cr. www.soompi.com/2018/04/02/park-shin-hye-...mpaign=SocialWarfare
Last Edit: 6 years 2 weeks ago by jhen30.

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 2 days ago #156810

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye 2018: Choi Tae Joon's Girlfriend Is 'Still Searching For Happiness', Lee Min Ho's Ex-Onscreen Partner Preparing For New Project

IMG_20180418_102057_533.jpg

After it was confirmed that she is dating Choi Tae Joon, Park Shin Hye revealed that she is still looking for her happiness. Photo by ssinz7/Instagram
Park Shin Hye continue to make it into the headlines despite the fact that she has been away from the limelight for quite some time now. The former leading lady of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs made some noise again after her talent agency confirmed that she is dating Choi Tae Joon. Aside from that, it was also revealed that the 28-year-old South Korean actress is currently in talks for her new project.
The Gwangju-born actress is considered as one of the most prolific stars of her generation. As a matter of fact, Park Shin Hye has received several awards and citations because of her exemplary acting skills.The girlfriend of Choi Tae Joon got nods after she appeared on the popular melodramas Stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006). The ex-leading lady of Lee Min Ho also starred in other television series such as Doctors (2016), Pinocchio (2014), The Heirs (2013), and You're Beautiful (2009).
Park Shin Hye previously talked about her style. Soompi reported that the ladylove of Choi Tae Joon sat down with Harper's Bazaar. During the talk, the former on-screen partner of Lee Min Ho said she loves riders jeans and jackets. The actress also stated that she has a "mannish and simple style," which explains why she is not fond of skirts at all.
"I usually prefer to wear a riders jacket and jeans rather than a skirt, and I also like denim outfits and hooded sweatshirts. I prefer a mannish and simple style."
Choi Tae Joon's girlfriend also said that "real beauty comes from all the hard work you put into your life over time." Park Shin Hye stated that she feels more beautiful in her thirties than her younger years. The ex-leading lady of Lee Min Ho also teased about the kinds of projects that she is likely to accept in the near future.
"I haven't really picked a specific genre, but I would like to try another movie that has a lot of gravitas like 'Blackened Heart.' I like projects and characters where you can feel a healthy sense of stability. I think it's because what I want most in life is to know that I have my two feet firmly planted in the ground."
In a recent interview with Elle, Park Shin Hye revealed what type of person she has become. The girlfriend of Choi Tae Joon stated that she already quit trying to please other people and focused to become the best version of herself instead. AllKpop reported that the leading lady of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs also revealed about the current level of her happiness.
"I'm still searching for my happiness. There are happy and unhappy moments in life. I think it's important for you to continue wondering what makes you happy."
When asked about her future projects, Choi Tae Joon's sweetheart said she meant to stay away from the limelight so she could prepare herself to much bigger projects. "I took the time to recharge so I plan to repay the love to my fans through a good project," Lee Min Ho's former on-screen partner said. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates about Park Shin Hye!

©http://en.koreaportal.com/amp/articles/44615/20180417/park-shin-hye-2018-choi-tae-joon-girlfriend-is-still-searching-for-happiness-lee-min-ho-ex-onscreen-partner-preparing-for-new-project.htm

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 6 years 2 days ago #156811

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye 2018: Choi Tae Joon's Girlfriend Is 'Still Searching For Happiness', Lee Min Ho's Ex-Onscreen Partner Preparing For New Project

After it was confirmed that she is dating Choi Tae Joon, Park Shin Hye revealed that she is still looking for her happiness. Photo by ssinz7/Instagram
Park Shin Hye continue to make it into the headlines despite the fact that she has been away from the limelight for quite some time now. The former leading lady of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs made some noise again after her talent agency confirmed that she is dating Choi Tae Joon. Aside from that, it was also revealed that the 28-year-old South Korean actress is currently in talks for her new project.
The Gwangju-born actress is considered as one of the most prolific stars of her generation. As a matter of fact, Park Shin Hye has received several awards and citations because of her exemplary acting skills.The girlfriend of Choi Tae Joon got nods after she appeared on the popular melodramas Stairway to Heaven (2003) and Tree of Heaven (2006). The ex-leading lady of Lee Min Ho also starred in other television series such as Doctors (2016), Pinocchio (2014), The Heirs (2013), and You're Beautiful (2009).
Park Shin Hye previously talked about her style. Soompi reported that the ladylove of Choi Tae Joon sat down with Harper's Bazaar. During the talk, the former on-screen partner of Lee Min Ho said she loves riders jeans and jackets. The actress also stated that she has a "mannish and simple style," which explains why she is not fond of skirts at all.
"I usually prefer to wear a riders jacket and jeans rather than a skirt, and I also like denim outfits and hooded sweatshirts. I prefer a mannish and simple style."
Choi Tae Joon's girlfriend also said that "real beauty comes from all the hard work you put into your life over time." Park Shin Hye stated that she feels more beautiful in her thirties than her younger years. The ex-leading lady of Lee Min Ho also teased about the kinds of projects that she is likely to accept in the near future.
"I haven't really picked a specific genre, but I would like to try another movie that has a lot of gravitas like 'Blackened Heart.' I like projects and characters where you can feel a healthy sense of stability. I think it's because what I want most in life is to know that I have my two feet firmly planted in the ground."
In a recent interview with Elle, Park Shin Hye revealed what type of person she has become. The girlfriend of Choi Tae Joon stated that she already quit trying to please other people and focused to become the best version of herself instead. AllKpop reported that the leading lady of Lee Min Ho in The Heirs also revealed about the current level of her happiness.
"I'm still searching for my happiness. There are happy and unhappy moments in life. I think it's important for you to continue wondering what makes you happy."
When asked about her future projects, Choi Tae Joon's sweetheart said she meant to stay away from the limelight so she could prepare herself to much bigger projects. "I took the time to recharge so I plan to repay the love to my fans through a good project," Lee Min Ho's former on-screen partner said. Stay tuned for the latest news and updates about Park Shin Hye!

©http://en.koreaportal.com/amp/articles/44615/20180417/park-shin-hye-2018-choi-tae-joon-girlfriend-is-still-searching-for-happiness-lee-min-ho-ex-onscreen-partner-preparing-for-new-project.htm

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 5 years 11 months ago #156831

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Yunbola - Kim Hee Jung - #ParkShinHye, beautiful index UP natural wave styling

IMG_20180512_063527.jpg

[Seek news a Sanji reporter] The word 'female is 머리 빨' ( it got cool) due to the hairstyle is effective from anywhere and anytime.

When you want to raise 'beauty index', the easiest thing is to change the hairstyle. If you add a natural wave rather than a perfect straight overhead, you can see the face looking smaller and look beautiful.
When directing a natural wave, after putting a sense of volume in the whole hair, I will put a thick wave with an iron from the center of the hair. A more sophisticated way to produce slightly bosa sashimi because it makes you feel bad by directing the hair with excessive rounding.
When styling, apply essence to the edge of the hair and finish it moistly, you can complete further waving wave.

chicnewsm.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1526028346189833015#imadnews
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds