Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119954

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
When news like this one about celebrities break out......I feel sympathetic towards them because despite it being part and parcel of their profession ......they are people with who feel the same as us. I feel sorry for the revelation solely because of the microscopic eyes of the masses following their every move. I am guilty of reading these articles too but not guilty of any anything that would harm them in the smallest of ways.

I do wish LMH and Suzy all the happiness in coming days too. They do make a beautiful couple. I am glad they did not deny it.

But for now I wish for Shinhye what verfir said.....
"I just hope someone truly loves Shinhye......"
And that something beautiful like love is not tarnished by gossip when her turn comes.........

Eve, in sympathizing with you in regards of weather at your place...........there was a thinnest of white cover of snow yesterday for a while here too......accompanied by chilly night. Did you sent it here by any chance?
:wahaha
You send snow and I send you flowers.... :) white because of snow...... :lol: sorry that was lame :dry:

image-13.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, hacci143, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119956

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: :lol: I love what you sent sis Maris and the humour... :)
:heartsh:
It was freakin brrr cold this morning... I thought my hand got frostbite (forgot my gloves)... :dry:
what happen to Spring weather !? :ohmy: :lol:

mianhe... off-topic :blush:
I hooope nobody gets offended... it's just humour.. we need to lighten up
from Pienocchio....

TAN AH…
Tan stole Youngdo’s girl…. again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119958

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Maris wrote:
Continued ....

I think we all want the same for Shinhye..........I too want her to be left alone and never be part of the "gossip news" .....to coin Eve's words. Specially since Shinhye did say that she will only release the news when she plans to marry and keeping her dating private.
As far as dispatch news is concerned........I won't worry too much......they have not said any bad things about any of the revealed couples. Wish all of them the best.....
Some of the best pictures of Shinhye have come from dispatch.........one thing is certain......they are definitely keeping track of her.
I don't know if I should have posted the dispatch statement because it makes me feel as if I unnecessarily gave rise to anxiety among everyone......
Frankly, I don't think she is dating anyone......
Please forget the dispatch post and let's go about enjoying in our usual happy manner all things related to Shinhye.......that's what I will do and continue wishing the best for her in the coming days.....I am just enjoying her projects, activities and interviews..... :)

Sis Maris...I really am curious about what Dispatch statement talks about! Does they mention our Shin Hye ? I think they only talks about LMH and Suzy. And our Shin hye not get involved with it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119962

Sorry, to suddenly pop in after a long hiatus,
It's really disturbing..this breaking news of Suzy n LMH, I'm happy for them but can't they just leave PSH alone..they're editing some pics as if she's a third party..It's all over my LT and it's pissing me off..

As much as I want PSH unnie to be in a relationship too, I bet it's more ok for me that she will keep her dating private not even Dispatch would know! It's not only for her career, but I think she's still at this age that a lot of things may happen. If she'll be dating a famous actor, I wish it would be sincere, long lasting and not just a fling.
But honestly, although we want our shipping to be real, it's quite scary because we don't know these actors personally....
So I just trust unnie's judgement when it comes to this.

:sickr: This gives me headache... Aigoo, can't study for my exams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, hacci143, Chars, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119963

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can understand n relate to the "shock" we all got from this unsuspecting dating between them. Surprisingly, nobody got a hint and nobody can pinpoint when the pair met or how... and since it's been a "hot topic" and trending.... there will be a lot of speculations and comments.

How I wish they will leave out Shinhye's name.... but it can't be help since they 'click' in The Heirs drama and much talked about during and after. I was one of them who's looking forward to 'any' show of affection :) in the episodes and bts. :blush:

I'm glad you're back Glennie @glennieluvshinhye... so nice to see you here again. Do drop by often ok. :heartsh:

oh even Woobin was asked about the LMH & Suzy dating :pinch: at his press interview today if he knows about the dating issues of LMH & Suzy ?
Woobin's answer: he didn't know
cr: khjpearl
:pinch:
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119968

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Candy........they were two unrelated tweets by dispatch. To be honest I cannot even find the future announcement one again. Best thing would be to just forget about it. What will be will be......dispatch or no dispatch!

Like Glennie said.......Shinhye can be trusted with her decisions. She has been doing a wonderful job handling her professional and personal lives maintaining her individuality at the same time. So unlike most of the child actors or stars who got fame and stardom very early in life.

It's very natural that since the last drama LMH costarred was with Shinhye and they were loved individually and together by many.....there will be a fallout in terms of disappointment and dejection by many. It will settle down. I am sure Shinhye will be happy for both LMH and Suzy and wish them well just like everyone else. But yes.....I also wish that some people would not drag Shinhye in any of their views . She has nothing to do with with who is dating whom and cannot be held responsible for any misconceived ideas that a minority cannot come to terms with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119991

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
nu2me wrote:
I am with you sis @Hacci. Hello dear
I hope Dispatch won't have Shinhye in their breaking (gossip :P ) news. I don't want her to be paranoid if she's seen, caught, followed, stalked by the paparazzi or netizens.

If Dispatch will cover Shinhye with wonderful news because of her good deed, I prefer that! :)
:-V

true that sis eve.. oh well... let's pray Dispatch or any other news whatsoever leaves SH provate life be private.. she deserves her much needed privacy... :throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119992

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
Maris wrote:
Good morning/ Good evening everyone
And Welcome back Rachel!

thanks sis,.. i am happy to be back too.. i amissed all of you,, :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #119993

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
nu2me wrote:
:lol: :lol: I love what you sent sis Maris and the humour... :)
It was freakin brrr cold this morning... I thought my hand got frostbite (forgot my gloves)... :dry:
what happen to Spring weather !? :ohmy: :lol:

mianhe... off-topic :blush:
I hooope nobody gets offended... it's just humour.. we need to lighten up
from Pienocchio....

TAN AH…
Tan stole Youngdo’s girl…. again.

lol at the gif sis.. hahaha.. yah Young-do-ah you had a hint? hahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 month ago #120009

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Ohh nooos.... How am I the only one who can't Quote properly. Sigh
:(

I need a lesson please. :blush:
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.638 seconds