Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 4 days ago #120023

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
hahahhaa its okay sis eve, you doesnt meant it.

well, Lets Move on with the issue ! LOL

i love the gifs saying Tan stole Youngdo's girl again !
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 days ago #120183

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for March 16 to March 22, 2015

shortcut version :)

THE HEIRS DRAMA IS ON NO. 5 !
(most viewed dramas in dramfever this week)

THE PINOCCHIO DRAMA IS ON NO. 10
(from 8 last week to top 10 !-- still amazing!)

:heartsh: :heartsh:
cr:dramafever
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 days ago #120186

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
cr: article.topstarnews.ne

article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?numbe...147&thread=0002r0011

[Top Star News = Hŭi-jŏng Yu Reporter] the expressions and hand gestures gun circumference greetings to fans Fans' simkung, to shake hands to clear Blowing just want to grab one mind. On behalf of his heart, saw a collection of photos. BEAST (BEAST) Son Dong-woon, IU (IU), Park Shin Hye, BtoB (BTOB) stand silver, Girls' Generation (SNSD) Taeyeon, Girls' Generation (SNSD) Yoon Ah, Girls' Generation (SNSD) swimming, Girls 'Generation (SNSD) Tiffany, Girls' Generation (SNSD) Sunny, Bulletproof Boy Scouts (BTS) Sugar, Bulletproof Boy Scouts (BTS) Rap Monster, exo (EXO) Baek Hyeon, Biggs (VIXX) yen, Biggs (VIXX) Hongbin, Biggs (VIXX ) Ravi beckoning glances together with one mind to see all the stars! Let's together.

(IN A SHORTCUT VERSION)

park shin hye.

h7ce22dc.jpg

to read the article:

article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?numbe...147&thread=0002r0011

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 3 days ago #120199

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye’s diet meals on FashionN Follow Me S5 (x)
TABLE TENNIS LOLZ
cr: the inheritors
Park Shin Hye’s diet meals on FashionN Follow Me S5 (x) TABLE TENNIS LOLZ

opps... I forgot to include Shinhye's 'dinner diet menu'...

:heartsh:
"FashionN Follow Me"
Last Edit: 9 years 2 days ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 days ago #120313

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

My Reflections on the above news.....

I do hope the diet plan of cucumber, cabbage , rice and milk as a daily meal plan is only for a short burst because it is severely lacking in balanced nutrients needed for a healthy body. I am very sure that she does not follow it for long because these three foods do not make up whole balanced diet.
Specially, since she does workout too after which she needs some proteins and calories too.....

If this is true.......I do hope Shinhye does not continue with it since right now her body is young and healthy and can take this type of meal plan for a little while but if prolonged .....will start to show the unhealthy effects...

I am sure that a nutritionist plans her meals in conjunction with her trainer and she definitely has her days like that in London where she goes for food like burgers, fries etc. She is just like a normal person who is also fitness conscience. She makes effort to exercise and eat well......does not starve herself in order to be slim.

I just did not like the impression jumping out from the way her diet was discussed. I feel that many young girls might have blindly followed the diet not knowing that there is much more to this meal plan. These four foods .......alone ......do not provide all the nutrients needed over a prolonged period!

I came across these GIF's some time back but did not like the way Shinhye was coming across.....it did not seem like the complete truth......it did not fit in with what I have come to know about Shinhye from closely following her in these last years........inadequate news.that can be very distorting .......

It is really scary how powerful the media can be in moulding people's opinions . We see it in our daily lives and more recently in the drama"Pinocchio". Impact of the news could be seen from the faces of the ladies participating..........

What followed before and after that particular interaction? What was the source of their news? What was the reference in context? All leave me curious too....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 days ago #120316

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you for commenting on the segment... about Shinhye's diet on this program... "FashionN Follow M". First time I heard about this show... but it looks like it was on since 2014 when it started.... like you sis @Maris, I am hoping this diet plan isn't for prolong periods... it's frightening in a way since it's not a balanced diet at all. I am guessing, the diet was to meet up a deadline and temporary.

You have an important valid point. this diet is not for everyone... and certainly not to be followed by anyone.... without a Nutritionist or a Dietitian .... but have to be based on each individual being.

I for one have so many can't have even if the food is good in itself, may not be good for me since I had that health issues last year.

Thank you again for coming forward and enlightening us... I was not thinking far ahead but only because it was a funny reaction which I would also react. :blush: when I saw it via the inheritors.

mianhe. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, YuthfulGrace, meyergsi, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 days ago #120317

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Eve, I am happy that we share the same concerns regarding the various diets. :)
:luvluv:
Often people blindly follow different ways of reducing weight specially celebrities they admire. Since Shinhye has a HUGE following consisting of varied age groups who look up to her as a role model and marvel at how she is getting prettier day by day........I just thought a word of caution was necessary.

What one should be aware of is that consistent discipline, dedication goes into leading a healthy lifestyle in order to be fit and look good......AND .....not just meals consisting of cabbage, cucumber and milk. This is yet another thing I admire about Shinhye...........her healthy life style!

Sorry to be a bore but this is something I consider extremely important and am passionate about.
Last Edit: 9 years 2 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Chars, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 2 days ago #120318

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Oh nooo ! Far from it... Maris, u will never be a bore to us. I for one am looking forward to your comment, insights and shares here.

Dieting is an important topic to discuss... Specially if one must completely refrain (starvation) from eating just to loose weight. That thinking is foolish n consequences sometimes are irreversible leading to mental disorder. It damages not only ones internal organs, but also the mental attitude, thereby loosing confidence and feeling of insecurity.

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 day ago #120356

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Hi Sister from another Mother.
Good to see Maris and eve here !
Im sorry but i cant really understand you Guys, LOL.
I cant join the convo ! LOLS

but here's one.

SHOWBIZ TOP 5 STARS WHO LOOK GOOD W/OUT MAKE-UP

1 DARA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 day ago #120363

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
2. yoona
3. PARK SHIN HYE.

i guess i deleted the continuation of the article that i posted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Park Min Song
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds