PSH_Baidu Bar
‏@PSH_BaiduBar
三項全能 #朴信惠 想不红都難 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #パク・シネ

cr: PSH BaiDU

CBFsGhLUwAARbk1.jpg

CBFsGUoUYAA_D1U.jpg

CBFsGZkVIAApEb7.jpg

CBFsGsPUgAAorx_.jpg

outh Korean super-popular actress Park Shin Hye, starred in last year's hot topic for drama "Pinocchio" once again become all visions purpose of focus. Ended the drama on again after shooting a busy schedule, on March 28 held in Shanghai landed her first Chinese fans will be met, expect this time she will bring us what kind of surprise.
Care of the household drama
debut of child actor Park Shin Hye, plays the way to go smooth. "Stairway to Heaven" in the fledgling, "You're Beautiful" became a Hallyu star, followed by her appeared in the movie "the 7th house's gift" a Korean film in the history section 8 of more than 10 million people viewing local films , acting further affirmed. The "heirs" the hit is brought her high popularity across Asia, but the road to Park Shin Hye far onslaught does not stop here, shortly after the end of "Pinocchio" once again for her bring career peak, at a young age, she has become a new generation of South Korean protection ratings. OST Queen now as an actor Park Shin Hye has been popular in Asia, in fact, before his debut, the company intends to respect their culture to the singer, when she did a lot of singing and dancing Idol essential exercises, although no final debut as a member of the women's team, But precisely because of these accumulate, Park Shin Hye strength in terms of singing talent to show in later in the OST, but Park Shin Hye who starred in the TV series, in which she can always hear a singing, "Lovely Day", "silent "" love snow "and other TV shows have become the icing on the cake OST-like existence.
Illustrated goddess
popularity soared at the same time, all kinds of endorsements also have to come to seek cooperation. Only open in early 2015, Park Shin Hye has already won a number of fashion brands in Korea exclusive endorsement, many types of styles of women's apparel, sports brand, outdoor brands, jewelry and bags and so on. And for a time all kinds of the latest fashion brands Illustrated shoot also become the most popular Mito good choice.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 day ago #120366

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
<Take a look at #Kpop Herald's TOP 4 articles!>
#Junsu #Tokyo #Flower #SongJiHyo #KenjiWu #ParkShinHye #AGATHA

cr: KPOPHERALD twitter

top 4 articles of the day !

CBF4ik8UkAEL7oL.jpg

PARK SHIN HYE IS IN !
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, sarah.94, Park Min Song, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 day ago #120368

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
READ THE ARTICLE IF YOU KNOW jAPANESE OR yOU CAN TRANSLATE IT. ( i dont know mianhe:)

www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/59100

trending now after the agatha released.

59100-312675.jpg

59100-312676.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Chars, librajapan, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 9 years 1 day ago #120407

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Showbiz Korea-TOP 5 STARS WHO LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE-UP 배우 이동건

cr: Arirang kpop
:heartsh:

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #120760

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
i think i posted that in the other page LOLS..

HI everyone!

japanese.kpopstarz.com/tags/park-shin-hye

know and read shinhye's article in japanese kpopstarz!

Untitled-9.png

if you got translators of japanese ! its good( lols)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #120885

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Ill just post this thing Here anyways.

to read:
tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/482278

trans:

Park Shin Hye, Shanghai Pan tears of emotion to the meeting, standing fans Events 'dripping'

70424610.2_99_20150330133508-2.jpg

[X Asia = Yoon So-hee intern reporter] actor Park Shin Hye has impressed fans shed tears.
Park Shin Hye fan meeting in the last 28 days in a constant eye venues in Shanghai, China, 2015, Dream of Angels "was held.

Park Shin Hye is the day that sometimes innocent, sometimes captivated the audience with an adorable look. Park Shin Hye is a "dream", "Love is like an eye, hand and forehead with a total of six live performances, including three debuted through the tour, such as" What is more loving memory ', kissing, shaking hands and hugging, expand the lavish fan service to Polaroid pictures were the enthusiastic cheers.

Another 'Pinocchio' Kim Young-kwang led to the emergence of the customers noticing heartwarming video message of congratulations was a surprise even lead actor Park Shin Hye and Chinese fans. Web TV schedule chwalyoungcha Kim Young-kwang were in China has emerged as a surprise guest in spite of Park Shin Hye. Never miss the 'Pinocchio' is filming the video of his colleagues and Park Shin Hye Kim Young-kwang let the heart feel something it was actually appeared on the stage could not conceal his surprise and delight.

Chinese fans have a special video prepared for Park Shin Hye was too hot impressed. Park Shin Hye moment genus video starts hamkkehan fans know and Park Shin Hye with childhood, and hope always wants to Park Shin Hye was packed with ohrotyi. All images are kkeutnaja fan of the audience had to sing the chorus for Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye shed hot tears on the sincere gift of fans will move to "the love of the fans there. I love the fun you can not fall, and seems to work all this possible, "said" I believe you ran all the way down. Thank you so much and love, "said said the last words really contained.

Park Shin Hye is having a busy schedule with the Asian Tour and abroad, including a photo shoot.

Yoon So-hee intern reporter sohee816 @ pictures provided. Salt Entertainment
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, Park Min Song

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #120932

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
here is another one....

Kpop Herald ‏@Kpop_Herald 3h3 hours ago
<Take a look at #Kpop Herald's TOP 4 articles!>

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #120945

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Summer catalog 2015 :luvluv:
As always beautiful uniee PSH loove uuu :luvluv:

IMG__-8.jpg

IMG__-9.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #121044

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
10 wellloved Korean personalities n China:

1.KimSooHyun
2.LeeMinHo
3.ParkShinHye
4.SuperJunior
5. Jeon Ji Hyun
6. Kim JaeJong
7. Kim Jong Kook
8. Park Hae Jin
9. Lee Kwang Soo
10. Lee Jong Suk

image-75.jpg

chinese.kpopstarz via khjpearl @khjpearl

My Note: a very Good morning / Good evening to Everyone here....
Specially today because we have Elena too whom I am seeing after a long time.......makes me happy :)....
:luvluv:
We all get to celebrate this news together. What could be better than sharing a happy news with everyone who will be equally happy to hear about it......

This is special in many ways because first of all she is the first among all the female artists. Secondly, she is the third among all......no mean achievement because it's difficult competing with popular male actors and idols since they have a huge female fandom,,,,,,thirdly, JJH has been extremely popular since her sassy days and the recent drama and also for her beauty and popularity.....to beat her is also great.........
BUT ........
......most of all I loved it because it is not a flash in the pan popularity in Shinhye's case. She has worked hard up the ladder for many years and has come to be firmly entrenched in the hearts of the people as not only an artist but as a much loved person in her own right.........

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Xiaohye27, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 11 months ago #121047

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Good morning Maris, how are you doing?

new DF pictures

:blush: ShinHye with JongSuk, with SeungHo even with Young Kwang my heart beats.... She looks good with them.. I'm shameless :P :whistle: :pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.752 seconds