Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127168

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127270

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
On a side note.... remember Park Shin Hye named her ideal man years ago... then her Dad became her ideal man after...?
well he got married :P to his longtime girlfriend,

Won Bin And Lee Na Young Were Married In A Secret Wedding
BY ADRIENNE STANLEY

On May 30, the Korean outlet Dispatch reported that Won Bin and Lee Na Young were married through a private ceremony in the countryside. The report included paparazzi photos of the wedding location. According to the article, the star couple tied the knot at a country bed and breakfast in Jeongseon.

Dispatch reported that there were 50 guests in attendance, which was limited to family members. There were allegedly no celebrities in attendance, most likely to maintain the sense that it was an intimate event. The report went on to state that no celebrities had knowledge of the event when they were contacted by the outlet.

Won Bin is a 37-year-old actor who debuted in 1997. He was initially a teen heartthrob before experiencing widespread success in 2000 for his role in the Hallyu hit, "Autumn in my Heart." Lee Na Young debuted in 1996. She is an award-winning actress whose most recent K-Drama role was in the 2010 KBS series, "The Fugitive: Plan B."
cr kdramastars
:heartsh:

CONGRATULATIONS to the NEWLYWEDS !!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127443

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-hye's concentration stays strong

image-437.jpg

Park Shin-hye is studying hard although she's wanted everywhere.

S.A.L.T Entertainment told News N, "We are happy she was such a hit in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day". She's hasn't decided on what to do next".

Park Shin-hye has been busy with dramas "The Heirs", "Pinocchio", "The Royal Tailor" and "Beauty Inside" which is yet to be released yet. However, she's not in any hurry to come up with something new anytime soon. She's more concentrated on studying. She's currently taking a break from the Department of Theater in Jungang University and has half a year to go.

Apparently, her next project can wait as it needs careful consideration but she plans on going back to studying as she has been working non-stop. Whatever she decides to do next, she's going to choose something that doesn't interfere with her studies.

Park's management claims, "We don't want to rush her. We want to give her plenty of time to recuperate and take some times off. We want her to have fun at the fan meeting coming up on the 13th too".

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye is wanted everywhere. There's not many like her in their 20s so she's not losing out on anything but it's also great that she's sticking to her beliefs and carrying on with her studies at a time like this.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye comes back with "Beauty Inside", as one of 20 different characters Woo-jin becomes every morning.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

My Note: it's great that Shinhye's agency is being supportive. she needs to take a break not just for completion of her studies but also from the hectic past few years where she has had a gruelling schedule. Her admirers although disappointed on not seeing her in a drama this year do understand and stand behind her wishing all the success in her goals for this year.

She did mention in TMAD that she intends to go on a back packing holiday to Italy if I remember rightly from her previous interview. It will be soon and before the start of her term lafter summers.

On a side note a friendly reminder/information for all members ......specially the new ones
This forum is solely and exclusively for all things related to Shinhye only. The only costars who have their own thread are the ones who have acted in a project more specifically in a drama with her. No matter how admirable, respected or loved an artist is by all.....this is solely and foremost the international community gathered together out of love and admiration for Shinhye........
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Paris35, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127460

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Wish you all the best in your study PSH unnie
But I want you have another drama/movie for 2015.
Please!!!
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127461

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister @nu2me said:
On a side note.... remember Park Shin Hye named her ideal man years ago... then her Dad became her ideal man after...?
well he got married :P to his longtime girlfriend,

Won Bin was her ideal man..PSH unnie has a very good taste for man...kekeke
sharing Won Bin wedding pictures. I don't know much about Won Bin ahjussi and his Mrs, Na Young ahjumm.
Happy Forever..Love Forever

2015060101000036300256973.jpg

2015060101000036300256971.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127534

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Park Shin Hye shows off her radiant smile in BTS photos from Bruno Magli pictorial

11407040_383058325232294_9179174000630765427_n.jpg

62993-330012.jpg

62993-330013.jpg

62993-330008.jpg

62993-330009.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye recently did a pictorial for Italian luxury brand Bruno Magli, and BTS photos from the shooting have now been released where she shows off her multiple charms.

In the photos, Park Shin Hye is seen either flashing her bewitching radiant smile, or getting into the mood when the shooting began, as she sported innocent and chic images for the camera.

The actress has been busy with her CF schedules, and making variety program appearances recently.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thank you graphics
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, aki_lala, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127592

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Ottoke !?
Sunggyu (main vocalist, leader of "Infinite"). Born on April 28, 1989, 178 cm tall.
he mentioned Park Shin Hye when he guest at "Radio Star"

He said something like... "Park Shin Hye is better to drink distilled spirits than I thought" and "is very easygoing personality and a good friend," at the 'Golden Fishery chapter - Radio Star' is broadcast every Wednesday 10:15 to 11:00 pm.
:huh: :side:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127619

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

What does Sunggyu have to say on Park Shin Hye, Kyuhyun, and dating?

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
cr: allkpop

0151-2.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127646

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #127648

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
image-59.jpg

image-60.jpg

Hello everyone :heartsh:

3 good points on this article ;)
1. Our shinhye in the cover photo
2. The impact of You're beautiful was emphasized on the current acting idols trend
3. The impact of "You're Beautiful" extends past its effect on the careers of acting idols, as exemplified by the widespread popularity of Park Shin Hye.
:heartsh:

Source:kdramastars
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, moon, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Joshinax, BadBat
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.920 seconds