Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129616

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
nu2me wrote:
I treat this news as a rumour..... the after effect of this is what I am wary about.... will it affect their friendships like avoid each other to avoid Dispatch and other media to "catch them" ..... I will be paranoid looking over my shoulders.... Sigh

Ehh I am just curious at the different car models Dispatch had....
I thought Jongsuk's car when he attended his class was this.... fan taken...

what about this?

.... and this?

:ohmy:
I LIKE HER ATTIRE HER...ITS A SUPER SEXY SUMMER WEAR...
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129617

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Hope this news doesn't affect Shinhye negatively, although I do wish her to be in a relationship.
It is super creepy for Dispatch to be stalking her for 3months on this.

PS you guys are super quick on this news! I thought I could post something up but it's all here already :p
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129620

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: salt enter.. denied the dating issue of PSH & LJS :luvluv:

CIzb7FhUcAEm3Jp.jpg

CIzb7D4UwAAm26z.jpg

credit to jinjja wintercherub :heartsh:

graphics-thank-you-591500-4.gif
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129625

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
agree with sis nu2me, jenzzy and maris... i think its just an issue to cover up sumthing happen just like the media always do... hope she will chill up and enjoy her vacay :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129630

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
They are very many Negative impacts right now sis seraizde . Out of 100 70 of them were not believing LJS and PSH denying thingy.

Im very worried tho.

and even Lee Hong ki was concerned and worries too. on his latest IG post. he said he was somehow upste on the news/issues coming out on his friend park shin hye Aigoo..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Sorina, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129634

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sis @nicole, i really have nothing against it if they become a real couple.. I would love that at the most since we saw how Jongsuk was toward Shinhye. But why?just why? We all know how these kind of publicities affect our biases..
Praying that Shinhye will be good and well despite this..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129635

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: LeeHongki #이홍기 IG Update 150701 :heartsh:

he defended her lovely friend parkshinhye about those
rumors regarding parkshinhye and leejongsuk dating scandal.
what a nice friend he is. he's always there for our lovely princess
thank you hongki for being at the side of shinhye. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

10984144_920297488011974_2150298529404943772_n.jpg

He attached an article about him and Shinhye. kkkk ;p

@skullhong12ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ너무하네 남사친이라니 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 남자사람친구 라는 뜻맞지?!ㅋㅋㅋ맞긴한데 뭔가 좀 서운하다 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 남.사.친 = man.person.friend
instagram.com/p/4lgZ17Sn4Z/?taken-by=skullhong12

cr. to tagged :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva, kenho85

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129641

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
News has reached China!

'Pinocchio' Star Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye Dating in Real Life? Couple Reportedly Together for Four Months Already
By Diadem Pambid | Jul 01, 2015 05:20 AM EDT email print Hugo Boss Store Opening Hong Kong

Before the hit Korean series "The Producer" took China by storm, there was another television series from Korea that gained more than 200 million views on one of China's streaming site. This was none other than the series "Pinocchio" which starred Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye. The chemistry between the two stars was certainly one to watch. Now, reports claim since the end of the series, the onscreen couple has taken their relationship off screen.

Reports by Soompi claim that Shin Hye and Jong Suk have been dating for almost four months. Despite the end of the series, the two have constantly been in touch. The pair reportedly enjoyed dates in and outside of Korea.

"Magazine photo shoots usually wrap up in two days. The rest of the time is free. The two would make time for each other while working to go on dates secretly," stated the source in the report.

The report adds that the couple would meet up late at night. Their dates also consisted of late night drives where Jong Suk would pick up Shin Hye from her home using either his Mercedes Benz or his Porsche.

Media Daum even manages to note the coincidental meet-ups between the two, which were also touted as their dates. In March, the couple was reportedly spotted dating after their InStyle photo shoot. Again in April, Shin Hye was spotted with Jong Suk in Hawaii. While Shin Hye headed out to Hawaii with a friend, Jong Suk reportedly travelled alone but had met up with Shin Hye as soon as he arrived in Hawaii.

While fans of the "Pinocchio" series are obviously happy over the news of Shin Hye and Jong Suk dating for real, it appears that the reports are completely untrue. According to an updated report, the pair is nothing more than good friends.

"It is untrue that she is dating Lee Jong Suk. The pictures were taken after an overseas photo shoot. The rumors are completely untrue," stated the source.

It appears that Jong Suk and Shin Hye real life romance isn't bound to happen anytime soon. Yet, this has not stopped fans of their "Pinocchio" series from hoping that they start together in another romantic themed television show. For one, their Chinese fans would love to see them together onscreen again.

Cr to China Topix

link here:
www.chinatopix.com/articles/55979/201507...r-months-already.htm

Sorry couldn't post the photos.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129642

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
If the denial has already come from both PSH and LJS although not directly but through their agents, let's just take their word for it and not insist on any more beyond what they want to say or want to admit at this time.

Of course, we who are TaecShin fans were a bit saddened but are now a bit more relieved... if anything... to see that there might still be some glimmer of hope for our farmer bing-goo and PSH. (at least in our imaginations, as it is in all other shipping pairs). :) MinShin, KeunShin, YongShin, JungShin, TaecShin... or any other ___Shin, whoever she'll like and date and eventually wed, we will support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, suwicha

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129643

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I can't believe we are getting embroiled in this Dispatch 'thingy' :(
Why can't both be good friends..... I can't help to laugh at the captions....

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue
Time to create page: 0.615 seconds