Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: COMPLETELY GROUNDLESS.

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129644

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129645

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Top Comment: Dispatch has no mercy....

Top comments:
+18,869, -655..Theyre lying. My vote is that theyre dating
+17,803.-717..How about the couple bracelet
cr: khjpearl

This is big news... Since it reached 3k comments and counting
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129646

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
@eve..Dispatch has no mercy LOL!!!
Quite agree with it..they hit the pot with LMH-Suzy thing..
They're trying t on LJS and PSH this time..
Ahh. I really can't believe the stalking thing.. for Four months..don't they have something better to do..Sorry..just upset with the news.. :-V

Anyway, Let's wait for Shinhye's Official statement.. knowing how she answers past dating rumors, she will surely shake it off if this proves to be really untrue.. hmmm. But thinking how.. Photos are everywhere..
As with driving around thing,. Yay! So thoughtful of Jongsuk..
Ahh. This drives me crazily.. :P

hope dispatch will not stalk on them any further.. artists are human too.. :throw:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129647

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Yes! can't two people just sit and chat as friends? Are some people getting worried about Shin-hye and maybe Taecyeon (after all the videos and news about their time in 3MAD, and their statements about each other in interviews) that they want to throw the whole popstar world into some chaotic confusion with this rumor? This is really unnerving! I don't think PSH is the type of girl who will go out dating in secrecy... what is there to hide if she likes the guy and the guy likes her too? Are they afraid their popularity will wane? Or do their contracts with their agencies stipulate that they remain "single" or "unattached" so as not to make "enemies" of some fans? I am really quite annoyed if this Dispatch whatever is spreading false stories. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129648

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yeah, I quite agree with you sis Seirazde. I was also upset with the news... to say the least.
Just curious, how does Dispatch know they were "driving around"? What did that mean? Unless they see the 2 holding hands and looking sweet (minus a script, and minus a photoshoot camera, or modeling job) only then can they really say the two are dating. Otherwise, it's all just photos, and coincidences.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129649

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Oh my :wahaha when I was in my way to home see this breaking news & feeling excited
but people dont leave them they're posting everywhere "pinocchio couple are real "??
waah just respect them even there agencies denied this relationship :S :S

hope shin hye & jong suk are fine :pray: :pray:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129650

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Sis@fgnuva, quite right sis :)
What irk me the most is that they intentionally followed Shinhye and Jongsuk around.. And they captured even the slightest thing..
Plus, most of the photos released are of Shinhye.. And they already made a conclusion without even verifying it... Poor Shinhye she couldn't defend herself at the moment since she's abroad.. To add that Knets are bashing her ATM...arghh..
Hey guys, I'm not against this dating issue between them ok.. I love the darling couple.. :P
Hope they'll be fine and will be without any hesitations in the future..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129651

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I can't believe Elle mag dig in their past pictures with them.... :ohmy:

Elle marks Park Shin-hye, Lee Jong-suk dating rumors with past shoots
July 01 2015

Dating rumors surrounding actors Park Shin-hye and Lee Jong-suk prompted Elle fashion magazine to release photos from previous photo shoots with the two stars, Wednesday morning.

Park and Lee starred as an on-screen couple in the hit TV drama “Pinocchio,” which followed journalists and ended with a wedding scene between the central couple in January.

Elle Korea released photos from a photoshoot with Lee in May 2012, about a year before he first met Park for a fashion commercial.

At the time, Lee had concluded his TV drama series "High kick: revenge I'd the shirt legged" the same year and was at the early stages of his acting career.

Elle also released photos from a photoshoot with Park Shin Hye from last year. The photo took place in Hongkong and was published in Elle Korea February issue to commemorate the conclusion of her TV drama "the heirs"

Park is known for starring in hit TV dramas like "the heirs" (2013) opposite Lee Min Ho, and "Pinocchio" (2014-2015). Lee memorably acted in "I can hear your voice" (2013) and "Pinocchio" opposite Park.
cr: kpopherald
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129653

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
What is the Lee Jung Hee issue? Can someone tell us about it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 9 months ago #129655

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Mianhe... this is off topic..

You can get an idea from this
kpopkfans.blogspot.ca/2015/07/biggest-na...of-lee-jung-hee.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds