[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130369

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Here is the link on the recap.... From Dramabeans

Running Man
www.dramabeans.com/2012/11/running-man-episode-120/

:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130374

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
It was on the top 4 articles.
Just shows how much she's being missed..

Summer dress tips from Park Shin-hye

Women‘s clothing brand Viki revealed photos of actress Park Shin-hye, presenting its diverse one-piece dresses from casual to fancy for this summer.

T-shirt dresses can be an easy fashion item, convenient to wear but still stylish, according to the brand. In the pictorial, Park dons a T-shirt dress highlighting a unique illustration, which otherwise may look boring. She completes her casual look with pastel-tone flat shoes.

restmb_jhidxmake.jpg

In another shot, she looks sophisticated in the brand‘s black and tight-fitting dress. Complete with a plunging neckline, the flattering garment is a fitting look for an elegant evening.

The 25-year-old actress is to star in the local upcoming movie “The Beauty Inside,” which premieres in August.

restmb_jhidxmake1.jpg

source:http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507121317596644461_2
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130378

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
English translation of this post

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, kenho85, adepark15

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130380

• kenho85
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 146
Kiki22 wrote:
English translation of this post

There was no mention of not posting any of her vacation pics in this. but anyway thanks for translating :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130416

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, kenho85

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130467

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Credit to the uploader

My Note

Hullo everyone!

They just mentioned Park Shin Hye in the program "Gourmet Road" for few moments. Don't know what they said. Obviously, it's her cooking which must be getting complimented. ( ever since 3MAD), she is being considered something of an expert . Though the news starved fans like us get very happy to just hear just about anything about her.......it does get free publicity for their program too. I heard about it for the first time because of it.

The last I heard was that Shinhye was coming back in August? So this is indeed news. Attending what marriage?

Welcome to our community, Adepark! I hope you enjoy being here. It's good to see you being active here too. Looking forward to exchanging views. Glad to see you enjoying yourself. :) Like Eve, said we are a group of very friendly people......even if we may say so ourselves. :lol:

Aki_lala, no idea about when exactly her month of vacations started or when it will end. As far as I know, this whole month was for her vacations but I hear some other news right now. As far as what I have seen.....I only see pictures from Italy! So did mention France earlier too on twitter but I see no evidence of that. From her interview a while back she did mention Italy backpacking vacations as her dream .

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, adepark15

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130469

• Maris
The Ranking for the first half of 2015/2015년 1~6월 신매체지수 배우 Top50▷No.27 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

image-573.jpg

(cr:Weibo/寻艺网官微)
Via StyleH_

My Note
Our Chinese friends here can throw more light on the above ranking! I would be interested to know who are the Korean stars above Shinhye in this chart.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130471

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi sis @Maris, :) I saw that part and like what you said........ me too is waiting for Shinhye with new projects soon ! Miss watching her in a drama. This year seems to be quiet for her since she really want to finish her studies. Good for her to take time off for herself.... I'm just happy to hear/see some tidbits about her travels. She must have heard that her fans are missing her and took to IG to post.

last I read was she will be travelling for a month and enjoying places in Italy.

about the wedding... there is one coming up this Fall, actress Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon. They had a secret wedding pictorial last June... no definite date set was divulge for the wedding... who knows ;)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130474

• Maris
Hullo Eve!
Great catching you here. :)
Oh ....it got deleted and I wrote so much... :(
Will write again but I rambled so much that I hope I remember what I wrote....
Give me some time.....

Isn't it a marvel how much news Shinhye is really in considering that she did not do any drama? It speaks highly of her popularity. I think realizing that Shinhye's admirers don't miss anything of hers ....even a mention gets them in the news. But, giving them their due they do mention her in a good way I think. It also brings Shinhye in a good light in front of so many viewers so it's all around good for everyone!

To be honest......in my heart I wish Shinhye to appear in a drama and complete her studies once she gets married of even better by some miracle complete her studies and do a drama. Am I asking too much? Or am I sounding desperate? At least she could announce her next drama! We will have something to look forward to. :(

But......i have to acknowledge something !
I want to thank everyone for being here and gracing various threads with there very interesting and informative posts in various threads. It really makes this waiting bearable when being with you all. It's also great to see continuous increase of members in our community specially when she is not even in a drama. You all are very welcome. More power to us! :woohoo:
:heartsh:

I hope Shinhye enjoyed her vacations and got all that she wanted from it. Italy is really an artists , naturalists, travellers and a historian's dream come true. I thought she was still there considering that she just posted on IG but she could have done it from SK.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 9 months ago #130475

• kenho85
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 146
Nicole Park wrote:

No worries. I think it is also important that we respect her privacy too. So even though its not mentioned, we should do it! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.895 seconds