Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131434

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
fgnuva wrote:
Hi sis@Annie thanks for throwback post. You must really miss PSH. I hope PSH sees how much the people who support her are wanting to hear news about her. Thanks for searching for this clip.

Yes sis @fgnuva :P missing her so much. Hope to hear from her soon. I wonder if she's still in Germany or if she's in another country by now? I wouldn't miss the chance to spend at least a few days in Paris ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131438

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Maris wrote:
Hullo everyone!
:heartsh:

It's good to see everyone putting the rumors in the right perspective.
1. It was Shinhye's long time dream vacations.
2. She has been very busy establishing herself as an artist , working hard since YB and hence did not have time for proper vacations.
3. It is there for everyone to see if one goes through her past interviews and as Jenzzy posted.....in 3MAD post above.
4. When on holiday.....there is never any news from her except occasional pictures so it really does not mean anything ....it's all very normal.

Just a wish and a request to put an end to this topic cropping repeatedly.....
1. Let's not give space to articles and news based on speculations and as Nicole so rightly said......selling gimmicks . By doing so we are not letting the rumours die and we become guilty of gossiping and creating and spreading rumors.
2. Shinhye will be coming back soon and we should not be part of those who will be rehashing and giving substance to the rumours. By doing so we are not standing with her and doing our bit to support her. It should be enough for us if she says it's not true.

Please......let's take our cue from Shinhye and not speculate and let our imaginations be part of our posts here..............her site where we take pride in giving information and news about her based on facts.
I totally agree with you @Maris, but it doesn't seem this speculation will die down anytime soon, especially when there is no official news from herself. If we look at the news or Shin Hye's IG, there is so much speculation it pains me. Each one of her fans will have a different opinion on this topic. I can tell you my opinion but it won't be everyone's. I don't want her to admit or deny anything because for me Shin Hye only has obligation to give me good acting in her roles but other fans think differently. I want her to be happy and I don't want her to flash her personal life in front of everyone because she is not a reality star. What I do hope we can do in the forum is discuss the difference of the fans opinions. What do you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131499

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
@kiki22....Its just my opinion and nothing more. No one is obliged to agree or follow what I have to say. This community belongs to a group of lovely people who all have Shinhye's good at heart. What I wrote is my view on the matter. It's not a rule .....that can only be set by the admins.....

Yes, speculations may continue, people will talk but not propagated by me. As far as her denial is concerned.......it has been through her agency. That's enough for me.

I feel that ones character and reputation is built with time. Shinhye is a young girl who has worked hard to reach this position. She has given me lots of solace by watching her dramas at a time when I was bedridden for months. As I came to know about her......I have come to admire her and how she approaches life and the importance she pays to people. She has earned her respect from me and will always get that.

I believe that what is right stems from ones ideals, values and beliefs according to which one lives. That shapes our lives and makes us who we are. I have always lived according to them.......my actions have been those that I can live with. For me discussing or giving opinions about something that is private life of any person is not justified since only that person knows the whole truth. In doing so it's easy to deviate towards speculations and bordering on gossip ......which I am afraid of since that can result in hurting the person. Nothing is worth that. Hence, my decision not to enter into any discussion related to this matter.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131550

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:bingo: Interpretation of Korean actress Park Shin Hye Lee Hae Beauty Diary :heartsh:

1438155116774.jpeg

bnt news information below to learn Korean top star Park Shin Hye, Lee Da Hae and Chae Young beauty makeup fashion now!

Recently, short outing also make makeup smudged, women do this and frustration. Then, the screen of the actress who is how to maintain the perfect appearance of it?

In Xiaji Lie sun irradiation, all the time if you want to interpret shiny "highlights makeup" to enhance their charm index, please pay attention to this article. Here we will open the secrets of Korean top star beauty diary.

Park Shin Hye's Beauty Styling Point

1438155116783.jpeg

Park Shin Hye star of the TV series "successors" and "Pinocchio", widely loved by the fans of the China Circle. The white skin of her Beauty Highlights.

Thirty high temperature a few degrees, if you want to maintain the same as Park Shin Hye perfect complexion is recommended that you use has a fresh texture as a cushion BB cream makeup, choose not only conditioning color, but also render skin moist luster products to interpretation skin it!

Lee Da Hae's Beauty Styling Point1

1438155116449.jpeg

Lee Da Hae is the "Goddess," the title of the most disproportionate actress. Since the drama "Hotel King" won high popularity, she wore a variety of beauty in the drama clothing and use a single product also sold out.

Lee Hae beauty point is still perfect flawless skin. Use water feeling good BB cream or foundation, light to repeatedly applied to the skin, it can create smooth makeup makeup.

Han Chae Young's Beauty Styling Point

1438155116350.jpeg

Han Chae Young has a perfect Barbie doll-like faces of the children, people can not believe she is a married woman.Small face and clear facial features, making her fans on Chinese social networking platform has reached millions.

Han Chae general interpretation of fresh, Baotou makeup to emphasize the skin. First, the use of air cushion BB cream and other products, to maximize skin rejuvenation live, then gently pat concealer parts of blemishes and spots ending Actress makeup necessary BEAUTY ITEM

1438155116282.jpeg

1. Hansi Qing (HANSKIN) biological Mei Qi elastic cushion BB SPF50PA ++ [Editor's Pick]

BB cream famous Hansi Qing Mei Qi stretch launch biological BB cushion. You can deal with skin care, sun care and make-up, with water + anti-wrinkle + whitening + sunscreen + foundation function. The product can be while conditioning skin, making the skin more moist, effective interpretation Qingbaotouming luster skin.

2. Aramis moist mineral liquid foundation (Mac Mineralize Moisture Foundation)

Then have a sense of light and comfortable to use products, the protection of nature on the skin, maintain skin moist all day.

3. Clinique Crystal Whitening flawless repair cream (Clinique Derma White Spot Concentrate Concealer)

This is an excellent long-lasting concealer stick effect of sunscreen. The product has excellent adhesion and sustainability, improve and covering blackheads and skin blemishes.

4. Pui Ling Fei perfect powder (Benefit Hello Flawless)

This is a moisturizing foundation, not only you can create flawless skin, but also make the skin white shine. Kim Min Xu Jin Mei / Wen HANSKIN Hansi Qing, Mac Aramis, Clinique Clinique, Pui Ling Fei Benefit, bnt news DB / FIG.

CR. bnt News Submission E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

BETTYCITYDOODLESTHANKYOU2Dvi.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131559

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
:ding: :ding: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :ding: :ding:

:bingo: [MAGAZINE] #WQueen Magazine Taiwan covers ParkShinHye :heartsh:

11800063_398246463713480_854611932395893379_n.jpg

CLJFYV1UsAAckqw.jpg

CLJFYYdUAAA7eIB.jpg

credit to tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131693

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Heirs' Owl & YAB's PiggyRabbit are featured in KCON2015inLA

Thanks @dramafever for living it up !
12-2.jpg

Untitled-55.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131767

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619

According to a FA, Shin Hye was seen filming a Rapido CF at Marine City, Haeundae, Busan.

She's working hard :)

:piggyrabbit
:kiss1:

Cr: yuna__hahahahaha @ Instagram
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131768

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Oh!......hmmm everyone is in Busan :)
Thanks for the update sis @annie
May everyone have a blessed Sunday

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131777

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
:ding: PARKSHINHYE IN BUSAN :luvluv:

11796258_398954776975982_5907428747026188983_n.jpg

cr.FocusOnPark :heartsh:

thank-you-desi-glitters-12.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, Annie20

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #131780

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Yes, Shinhye is in Busan !

She filmed Mind Bridge ytd so the pic in Busan is TODAY (based on clothing is Rapido) ... Noted that owner mentioned about today's weather
cr: burningmonster

Shinhye is filming a CF in Busan RN
cr: pienocchio

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.863 seconds