Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133036

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
TVN open list 2015 top 20 most beautiful faces..

image-213.jpg

IMG_20150817_223442.jpg

Cr. translations to KHJpearl
www.allthatstar.com/view.php?action=1795&postID=127827 :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by seirazde.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Verba_, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133048

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:ding: Korean version of the "Bu Bu Jing Xin" will be from 20 episodes + More Details :heartsh:

khj.jpg

It was revealed more details about the Korean version of the drama going through the Chinese time " Bu Bu Jing Xin "adapted from one account

Months ago, said director Kim Kyu Tae , who directed " It's Okay, It's Love "that he would make a copy of the Chinese drama" Bu Bu Jing Xin "and make it commensurate with the Korean history

Currently it is not detected or when the channel broadcast but was detected small details recently

Where it was decided to be a Korean version of the 20 episodes and each episode consists of 60 minutes, while the Chinese version of 35 episodes and each episode consists of 45 minutes

It will also be a whole including photographed drama production before being broadcast, and it seems that the director follows the footsteps of the writer Kim Eun Sook in the new Dramadtha " Descendants of the Sun", which will be produced by the entire broadcasting

The interest of the production of the entire drama before the broadcast is to be sold to China at the time of broadcast drama where banned the sale of dramas that have not completed photographed

As for the representatives of Internet users Koreans revealed and Chinese also that they want to be based Jo In Sung starring role and perhaps will achieve their demands because he had worked with the director in the drama " That Winter, the Wind Blows "and drama" It's Okay, It's Love "

The women's tournament Fmstkhaddma online Chinese want Yoon Eun Hye while the majority of Internet users want Koreans Park Shin Hye , and in the end are just requests from Internet users and Rima check and may not

Currently it is not detected screenwriter but will probably be the writer No Hee Kyung , who worked with the director in Dramta " That Winter, the Wind Blows "and" It's Okay, It's Love "

-

SaPpHiRe ~ Sapphire

ricuis.jpg

ricuis2.jpg

cr.kdramastars1.wordpress.com/2015/08/ :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133050

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
jhen30 wrote:
:ding: Korean version of the "Bu Bu Jing Xin" will be from 20 episodes + More Details :heartsh:

khj.jpg

I really hope it will become true. Jo in sung is excellent actor and handsome too. PSH will learn a lot from him.

It was revealed more details about the Korean version of the drama going through the Chinese time " Bu Bu Jing Xin "adapted from one account

Months ago, said director Kim Kyu Tae , who directed " It's Okay, It's Love "that he would make a copy of the Chinese drama" Bu Bu Jing Xin "and make it commensurate with the Korean history

Currently it is not detected or when the channel broadcast but was detected small details recently

Where it was decided to be a Korean version of the 20 episodes and each episode consists of 60 minutes, while the Chinese version of 35 episodes and each episode consists of 45 minutes

It will also be a whole including photographed drama production before being broadcast, and it seems that the director follows the footsteps of the writer Kim Eun Sook in the new Dramadtha " Descendants of the Sun", which will be produced by the entire broadcasting

The interest of the production of the entire drama before the broadcast is to be sold to China at the time of broadcast drama where banned the sale of dramas that have not completed photographed

As for the representatives of Internet users Koreans revealed and Chinese also that they want to be based Jo In Sung starring role and perhaps will achieve their demands because he had worked with the director in the drama " That Winter, the Wind Blows "and drama" It's Okay, It's Love "

The women's tournament Fmstkhaddma online Chinese want Yoon Eun Hye while the majority of Internet users want Koreans Park Shin Hye , and in the end are just requests from Internet users and Rima check and may not

Currently it is not detected screenwriter but will probably be the writer No Hee Kyung , who worked with the director in Dramta " That Winter, the Wind Blows "and" It's Okay, It's Love "

-

SaPpHiRe ~ Sapphire

ricuis.jpg

ricuis2.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133051

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
jhen30 wrote:

khj.jpg

I really hope it will become true. Jo in sung is excellent actor and handsome too. PSH will learn a lot from him.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133061

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
uwaaa!! thx sis @jehn30 for the info.... hohoho.. its historical drama content 20 ep. hope SBS or KBS would love to air the series... coz both are world wide channel and fans from others country can watch it directly... woww.. woww.... cant wait to knw more.. hope PSH will agree! :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133106

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
K-version of Bu Bu Jing Xin to be Fully Pre-produced and Slated for 20-episodes

Posted on August 16, 2015 by ockoala

image-674.jpg

The K-adaptation of Chinese time-travel novel Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling with Each Step) is indeed happening, and now we have more details on what to expect. Last month Korean PD Kim Kyu Tae who directed It’s Okay, It’s Love revealed that he was helming the K-version of BBJX as adapted to Korean history from the original setting of Qing dynasty China.

I made the distinction in the opening sentence that the K-version will be an adaptation of the source novel and not a remake of the C-drama which itself was adapted from the popular novel of the same name by writer Tong Hua so right off the bat the C-drama shouldn’t be used solely as the measuring barometer.

This project was announced without any further details, including airing date and network, but a few more updates have just been released.

image-675.jpg

The K-version of BBJX is slated for 20-episodes with a 1 hour running time, that is the typical K-drama length and not all that shorter than the C-drama which was 35-episodes but at 45 minutes apiece. The bigger news is that the drama will be fully pre-produced, following in the footsteps of Kim Eun Sook‘s highly anticipated Descendants of the Sun.

The reason for the pre-production is for the drama to go through China’s SARFT approval process, which requires dramas to be submitted in its entirety for review, so that the Korean BBJX can air simultaneously in China as it airs in Korea.

image-676.jpg

There are a billion things that can go wrong with the K-version of BBJX, the most notable and obvious being to screw up the casting. Both Korean and Chinese netizens all are aligned on wanting the same leading man in Jo In Sung to play 4th Prince, which could happen since he’s worked with PD Kim not only on IOIL but also on That Winter, the Wind Blows.

It probably would be a lock were screenwriter No Hee Kyung to adapt the BBJX novel for the K-drama, but so far there is no word on who the screenwriter will be. For the female lead Ruo Xi, Chinese netizens want Yoon Eun Hye, while the name I’ve heard more from the K-netizens is Park Shin Hye.

The names mentioned are merely what fans have been asking for and not in any way a possibility for starring in the drama, for who will actually star that’s going to be a waiting game from here on out.

My Note

Hullo everyone!
:heartsh:

Thank you jhen :)
We have been starved of any such news.......it's definitely interesting one even if nothing definite...

This is basically the netizens wishes to see these stars and not any confirmed news of them actually starring......that's what I assume from the news article.....
Although the thought of seeing Shinhye in a new drama excites me because it's been a long time since we saw her in any........but I have lots of reservations.....

For me I hope she takes her time and takes into consideration the character she will play and.......who are going to be the writer and directors of the drama..............more than anything else.

She has earned a good reputation after Pinocchio and I would hate to see it squandered away on just any role..............as Inha she was able to show many expressions and range of emotions. Any new one she plays should be different from her previous ones and one with depth. A strong characterization is the only thing impacting and stays in the minds of the viewers long after the drama ends. Even if the drama does not do too well, the role played stays in ones mind.....

Also, it will pave way for further offers that come her way .......which will determine the path her career takes will depend on what she does now......so even though I cannot wait to see her.......I would like her to think carefully before accepting ANY role........................in her recent FM.....she did mention wanting to do characters in some profession and also foreign projects .......

Having said that......the positive impact would obviously be the wide spectrum of the audience that Shinhye will be exposed to......the Chinese market is a huge one. Though right now they love her after YB, the Heirs and Pinocchio........future performance can cement her status as a Hallyu star or can adversely affect her popularity depending on the character she plays........she is at a very critical point in her career....

Thus.....more than wanting to see her again I would like her to think carefully about accepting any future roles she undertakes....

Ps: got to go but will pop in later.......Elena ....great to see you after a long time.. :P ..hence very sorry to leave... :(

PS2: extremely Sorry, Seirazde! Just read back dated post of yours.
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133191

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
yup yup!! agree also with u sis @maris.

the netizens wish to watch her since the success of Pinocchio drama. but as per u said earlier... she is gaining more popularity bcoz we know she is into the good best drama (plus knowledgeable to netizens coz we may never know how media works until pinocchio is air)

thats what bring her more to the world and becos of that.. she really need to be perky on the next project so that her name can gain fame more afterward and not vise versa... even tho she said she will consider for end of this year/early new year project.. i think its better she sticks to her ads and schooling cos most of her friends now already cont with their master class...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 8 months ago #133210

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
#ParkShinHye speak-up bout the dating rumours with #LeeJongSuk in her recent Taiwan FM
#이종석 #李钟硕 #李鍾碩 #イジョンソク
IMG_20150819_202846.jpg

IMG_20150819_202854.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #133233

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
she still young tho... so i guess as a fans. yes we wanna knw about her lovie dovie story life... but i think she also need to separate between the professional and personal.. respect her decision... all the best Shin Hye for ur future loving family but meantime... enjoy the friends and family love is more precious!

:heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 7 months ago #133305

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
TBH, I ignore those Trans of that interview, It doesnt make sense to me, I mean it doesnt help :-V :-V
Highest Paid Drama Actresses .

Artcile here: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&a…
CM5RckKWIAAVjYX.png

CM5RcuGWsAA89YF.jpg

CM5Rcw_WEAEgUZ8.jpg

CM5RcvBW8AEEKxO.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 1.250 seconds