Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137177

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Video during the Harper Bazaar charity event in Beijing.... newsbbits are hard to come by, since mostly are in Chinese... ottoke. There were so many countless local and international celebs if you look at the enormity of the dinner venue.

here is Luhan for the Red team, he's good at the soccer ball.. impressive

More for the Red team intro....

The Yellow team trying to fit everyone in a tight space.... can't even see the celebs at the back

credits to the uploader
:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137316

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
OCT 05, 2015 | 11:56 AM EDT
Iconic Hallyu Stars And Dramas Of 2015, According To Chinese Audiences
By Adrienne Stanley, KDramaStars

On October 5, the Joong Ang Ilbo published the results of a recent offline study conducted by the Korean Marketing Association, which sampled 2737 Chinese nationals. The study, which was conducted from June 22 through September 4, focused on various aspects of Hallyu entertainment, including pop music, K-Drama, actors, sports and variety shows.

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun continue to have a major impact on the Chinese market, following the success of "My Love from the Star."
In 2015, Kim led the cast of the KBS hit, "Producer." The success of the weekend series was exemplified through a high-priced licencing deal involving China's site, Sohu, who allegedly paid $2.4 million USD for the rights to stream the drama.
Lee Min Ho continues to be a strong player within the mainland market, with his influence leading to global endorsements and the Chinese-Korean blockbuster, "Bounty Hunters." He did not appear in a drama in 2015, but entered the film industry with his breakout silver screen role in "Gangnam 1970."
Lee co-starred with Park Shin Hye in the 2013 teen drama, "The Heirs," a series which served as a further catalyst for their domination of the pan-Asian market. In 2015, Park starred with Lee Jong Suk in the investigative reporting series, "Pinocchio."

The influence of Kim Soo Hyun was also present within the K-Drama category, where "Producer" outperformed several other series, in the survey. Other top programs including the psychological drama, "Kill Me, Heal Me" and the teen series, "Who Are You: School 2015."

Chinese participants in the survey selected some of the hottest acts in K-pop as cultural icons in the music category. Big Bang, who is currently performing a sold-out tour in North America, topped the survey within the pop category. Other top acts in the survey included SM Entertainment's powerhouse acts, Girls' Generation and EXO.

The study conducted by the Korean Marketing Association also examined programming from the variety show sector. "Running Man," which continues to attract new audiences through its main cast of stars like Yoo Jae Suk, Song Ji Hyo and Gary topped the list, along with "Infinite Challenge," "Superman is Back," and "We Got Married."

:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137501

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park shin hye top 2 in #PushAwardsKathNiels

psy.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137573

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Lee Jong Suk And Park Shin Hye Celebrate Winter In Millet
BY Adrienne Stanley | Oct 07, 2015 10:37 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye cozies up to Lee Jong Suk in the latest Millet ad.

October marks an influx of icy winter fashion ads. Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye are adorable snow bunnies in the latest commercial from Millet.

Millet continues its concept of a high-fashion editorial, with the “Pinocchio” couple delivering life to each vibrant page.

Park Shin Hye is clad in a plush, mid length quilted coat, in the first scene of the Sense and The City campaign, while Lee Jong Suk observes the onset of snow.

The popular stars continue to playfully interact throughout the ad, demonstrating their on-screen chemistry. They led the Spring/Summer Millet campaign, following the pan-Asian success of “Pinocchio,” a drama which focused on investigative reporting. While the subject matter could have bored viewers, the series incorporated intimate scenes between the co-stars, generating buzz on-par with “The Heirs.”

Audiences who enjoyed watching their romantic encounters in “Pinocchio,” will be thrilled by the latest Millet commercial, which incorporates scenes where Lee Jong Suk kisses Park Shin Hye on the head, while embracing her.

Their ability to captivate audiences through as a K-Drama and endorsement couple led to speculation that they were dating in real-life. While dating is often discouraged in Korean entertainment, fans continue to encourage a relationship between the stars, due to their on-screen attraction.

Park Shin Hye recently attracted attention for her airport style, as she was photographed prior to attending the Chanel 2016 S/S Ready To Show in Paris.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk continues to garner acclaim for his professional pursuits.

On October 6, his agency Wellmade Yedang confirmed that the model-turned-actor was the subject of a wax statue that would join fellow Hallyu stars Lee Min Ho and Kim Soo Hyun, at Madame Tussauds in Hong Kong.

Source: Kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137607

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
img-6fe0577f0cc77b0d1736f382d889edf1.jpg

img-b7c9853f84a07e345d1f04b6a19dd3b6.jpg

img-8b5adb7a7da759d8825dea8034e66854.jpg

img-5c13919fb0408a5670c36767e34490dc.jpg

img-a654d954f77b0cff04546ebf215f7975.jpg

img-60415b56857a100f4e5bb1ab1724d0e4.jpg

cr: as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137613

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hmohdn, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137629

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
Shinhye unnie skin is so beautiful :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137633

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Chinese Travelers to Korea in Summer of 2016 Pick Kim Soo Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Park Shin Hye as Faves
Posted on October 7, 2015 by ockoala

At this point, the list of Korean actors popular in China is so consistent in the last two years, I’m actually waiting for one of the stalwarts to do something stupid and drop off the chart, or for another crazy breakout moment when a contender edges off a longtime fave. During the summer months of 2015, the Korean and Chinese tourism agencies joined together to conduct a Youke Korea Satisfaction Index survey, with Youke meaning traveler. The Chinese travelers visiting Korea during those months were asked their favorites among singers, actors, dramas, variety, and sports stars.

I’m only interested in the acting and drama categories and the results are not surprising at all. The fave acting talents were Kim Soo Hyun, Jeon Ji Hyun, Lee Min Ho, and Park Shin Hye, in no particular order among them. And the favorite dramas were Producer, Who Are You: School 2015, Kill Me Heal Me, and Scholar Who Walks the Night. Once again Kim Soo Hyun impresses me, the Chinese love for him remains no joke not to mention he really did deliver the Chinese viewers to Producer as the meta look at Korean variety as a subject matter did not interest the Chinese viewing audience at all, other than people watching for him.

With the unflagging popularity of Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho, Jeon Ji Hyun, and Park Shin Hye in China, as confirmed time and again among polls of Chinese viewers, K-ent might as well package these two in various pairings at lease once a year for a drama. One blockbuster drama hit a year does wonders for the waning K-drama industry, witness Heirs and You From Another Star still being watched two years later. It’s not even worth discussing whether it will be good, sometimes having the popular and not so good dramas bring in the dough allows money to be spent on the critically acclaimed pet projects. It’s basically the indie versus blockbuster movie balance in Hollywood, both can co-exist as it appeals to different viewing audiences, and one needn’t cancel out the other and can in fact form a useful synergy.

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137649

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[Poll]Who is the first actress that comes to mind when you hear 'purity'?

der.jpg

plz follow the link & vote psh no.2 35%
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, seirazde, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 6 months ago #137651

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
U are right sis @sarah 94 vote for our lovely Shinhye guys :ding:

[Poll]Who is the first actress that comes to mind when you hear 'purity'? #박신혜 #ParkShinHye live.media.daum.net/enter/pure2?componen...a79c01503b7d7a9b024e
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.637 seconds