Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141052

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Selien wrote:
Plz vote for Shinhye. You can vote as much as you want. She's in second place. Kinda sad i don't see Shinhye leading the poll these days. :(
koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/

I kept voting for her several times a day but she is still in 2nd place. She was 1st place on Monday for a short while.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 5 months ago #141061

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

I have an ingrained dislike for surveys like above.
I find them superficial, meaningless and without any depth......hence hold no value for me.

Being a parent myself......I would not want my children to be clone of another . They need to be themselves with their unique attraction.
The survey should have been not about looks

I wouldn't mind if they possessed the traits I like in them......for example I would love to see them have the dedication, hard work and passion for their work the way I see it in Shinhye. Not being afraid to try out new things to test their potential. Be a good human being. Etc etc etc.

Thank you DreamySoulStar for posting this news.....it gave me the opportunity to rant and express my views on why this sort of thing rubs me the wrong way....:)

Btw......I have been voting too but the numbers do not budge...:(
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, fgnuva, syelin88, yummiejeu, DreamySoulStar

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141073

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Maris wrote:

I find them superficial, meaningless and without any depth......hence hold no value for me.

Being a parent myself......I would not want my children to be clone of another . They need to be themselves with their unique attraction.

I wouldn't mind if they possessed the traits I like in them......for example I would love to see them have the dedication, hard work and passion for their work the way I see it in Shinhye. Not being afraid to try out new things to test their potential. Be a good human being. Etc etc etc.

Thank you DreamySoulStar for posting this news.....it gave me the opportunity to rant and express my views on why this sort of thing rubs me the wrong way....:)

YEAH SAME HERE WITH ME...BEEN VOTING THE WHOLE DAY YESTERDAY...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141074

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Maris wrote:

Btw, sis@Maris, the survey above: koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/ is for a different poll. This poll is for 2015 Best Actress in a drama. You must be referring to the soompi poll where they are polling Who do parents want their children to look like. At any rate, I agree with you on that soompi survey. It is superficial and shouldn't expect children to look perfect (that is probably why so many people get cosmetic surgery to look like a certain celebrity). It is sad because it shows poor self esteem and not happy with yourself. Even though that Soompi survey annoyed me a bit, but it got me thinking that I still want Shin Hye to win only to show that you don't have to be perfect with classic delicate features but someone who embraces herself even with slight imperfections but with a beautiful heart and personality. I'm glad Shin Hye decided not to do it (even though everyone was encouraging her to do it) and didn't get a nose job done. :heartsh:

I have no problem people getting cosmetic surgery if they have serious defect or from an accident. But don't exactly like the idea of getting cosmetic surgery done to look like someone. That is just my 2 cents on this matter.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141076

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks @jhen30 for posting the Dramafever article. I sort of watched part of You are Beautiful drama again the other day. I miss them together.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141082

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Let us show our support on this poll..... tho there are many categories, let us focus on voting for Park Shin Hye. Oftentimes, there are polls which are "superficial" if you think about it, but some are worth our time to vote to show our support and let others know how Park Shin Hye is love by her fans.
:heartsh:

Link....
koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/
Let us vote as many times as possible, Thank you !
Fighting !!!
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141086

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Find this in NAVER
www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201511260800543410

CUs2Ff9UcAAU7O_.jpg

CUs2HULUAAAnr6z.jpg

Not sure whether it is BTS of one her CF..maybe Bruno Magli

Good Evening Sis Eve and Good Morning Sis Jen and EVERYONE.
Take Care always.
hugs
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141103

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sis@nu2me...thanks for the video clips... this is the first time I am seeing the video clips of PSH and Lee Seung-gi. They seem to have worked many times together...how come there has been no drama or film... He was a guest of 3MAD Season 1. Am watching that episode right now, episode 8 or 9. He is shoved right into the sorghum field minutes after his arrival... and he seems to have been primed about what his task was. He's funny in a different way...kind of "naive"? But charming too...He decided to prepare all the ingredients in the house... and even brought a "fan" for the fire, which proved to be kind of useless in the end. ha! ha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141104

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
And sis@nu2me, the profile and credentials of this guy is quite impressive...he has made hits even without the benefit of promotions, he has received awards including one for being an MC or host, and he's done one graduate degree and is into another graduate degree...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141111

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Park Shin hye on the top :heartsh: :heartsh:

20151126000072_0_99_20151126101803.jpg

Dodeuram, celebrities such will burn well for pork? [Bieseu Today gimjeongdeok a visiting journalist] 'car jumma' Cha is voted up 'Celebrity same will bake the best pork' 1. Handon leading brand dodeuram 30 to 40 According to a survey for housewives 1000 people a 'pig roast meat, the best line like Artists' as an actor Cha Seung-won and Park Shin Hye has announced that accounted for the overwhelming first place. Cha one man entertainer 45.7% of total respondents Take the choice topped. - Cha Seung-won have gained tremendous popularity as a tea jumma in the "three meals a day fishing side, surprised the audience with colorful cook and has attracted every time the topic Second place meokbang serves extraordinary meokbang Comedian Kim Jun-hyun (20.3 percent) came up with a fairy-based, third place is actor Son Ho-Jun (10.5%) were occupied. That backs Jung Hyung-don (7.6%), Ha Jung-woo (7.5%), Lee Seo-jin (5.2%) were in the order of women among celebrities is Park Shin Hye won an overwhelming first place with 68.4% of the majority. Park Shin Hye is "three meals a day - Choice section 'plays a woman worker appeared in and presented a yet honest look free and easy and decent cooking skills. 2nd recent drama "My demon's" active in the ice with me bongseon station lascivious virgin ghosts in a five Park Bo-young (14.2%). This took. Sometime Yui (5.3%), Seo Hyun-jin (4.5%), Park, Soo - Jin (4.1%), honey (3.5%) went to the turn order. Dodeuram conducted the survey are from pig husbandry since its 1990 founding slaughtering, processing, distribution, The ahwooreumyeo the whole process of representative domestic sales by establishing a cooperative position with a combined packer handon flagship brand.
ⓒ bieseu Today
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.658 seconds