Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141169

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Ahh this poll!
I am voting lots of times but i don't see the numbers increase!!!
Are my votes being counted?

koreanupdates.com/kuawards2015/

Please vote anyway! Thank you.....

:luvluv: :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141175

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye Ko Joon-hee vs vs resin, colored turtleneck winter styling is the strongest?

1448614837_81232.jpg

[Sikh News Reporter Kim Soo-kyung] While mild to emerge as a fashion item that is wrapped around the neck turtleneck selreop styling with colored turtleneck that attracted attention. Monotonous winter tend to achromatic color turtleneck fashion is a good pointbecomes. Ko Joon-hee has released the photos is wearing a purple turtleneck vivid through their SNS. Ko Joon-hee is a distributor Lloyd Jeans Classic has completed a funky and trendy look to match a Chanel bag. Four days straight red jjanghan also added to the lively atmosphere. Resin was directed to look bright pastel lavender colored turtleneck. Resin ppomnaetda a pencil skirt in elegant charm of a luxurious flower knot crafts such as lace in lavender tones. Park Shin Hye checks on wine-colored turtleneck pattern unveiled an easy-to-follow daily look into the skirt. Match gave the bag to point to the vivid orange colored strap here have enjoyed the color styling.

cr.chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=144861483781232003
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141180

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi sis @jhen, @jenzzy, @selien
:heartsh:

Thank you for the votes and keep in voting when you can. The results figures come out in percentage that is maybe why it does not seem to make a difference. Sigh

Please keep on voting ! It is better to have wider gap rather than a slim difference. :ohmy:

The link...
Park Shin Hye for Best Actress 2015

I don't select the other categories anymore... Just go directly to the category ;)
Fighting !
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141218

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
InStyle 2015-11-29

Park Shin Hye - Glass - Hwang Woo-seul-hye, the strongest of the paparazzi is cut?
Park Shin Hye - check skirt turtleneck, glass-chic all-black, Hwang Woo-seul-hye-to-high boots miniskirt Boys

p1a57966u41n7oab713ag12o11tpk1.jpg

Park Shin Hye, Girls Glass, Cut powerhouse of Hwang Woo-seul-hye paparazzi Who? Recently, Park Shin Hye and Girls Glass, paparazzi cut of Hwang Woo-seul-hye has been published.

Park Shin Hye has had unveiled the luxurious style check pattern skirt and turtleneck Girls are attracted glass showcase chic styling with black skinny jeans and a turtleneck come up padding, black shoes. Another actor Hwang Woo-seul-hye has completed a Fashion beautiful actress as a black mini skirt and high boots Psy.

Park Shin Hye is a photograph published in Trine natural hair grow long wine-colored turtleneck symbol of femininity and style check pattern skirt showed off her luxurious and unique feminine style. Here the match by Walker and vivid color, black strap with impressive back-to-point item has completed a sensational 'everyday look.

Actress Park Shin Hye has recently cockpit, exo video (dogyeongsu) movies with a 'type' (gwonsugyeong Director) and work on shooting.

p1a579a4e61deq14p330mi1r193f1.jpg

p1a579a4e6pmj1lke143411st13im2.jpg

Girls Glass is the appearance of walking the streets past 24 pm Cheongdam a sleek look to capture photos were published. The glass showcase chic styling attracted attention directed to come up padding turtleneck and black skinny jeans, black shoes.

If the item is liable It padding of winter swiunde Show buhae glass is a slim fit with belt detail, while seeking to "Burberry" ppomnaetda luxurious padding that accentuate the feminine Blowout punggineun winter fashion.

Glass was a bag is also produced in black gave fled cute point here Burberry Thomas Bears stand. Burberry padding mouth of the glass hood down field coat of gloss functional water-repellent satin trimming fox fur, filler to duck fluff and feathers It was released.

Trimming and detachable hood featuring a high warmth can produce a feminine belt have been designed with sophisticated styling can show.

p1a579c29m166tiba1qo9kmd169b1.jpg

p1a579cl5b1qg71j10p0hma711ng1.jpg

Actor Hwang Woo-seul-hye Recently online community titled "Hwang Woo-seul-hye daily catch, was posted a few pictures on a bulletin board. The photos displayed in Hwang Woo-seul-hye is ppomnaetda the beauty and beautiful figure eight assholes to look like someone waiting.

Hwang Woo-seul-hye has completed a Fashion beautiful actress has revealed legs are intact black mini skirt and high boots Psy. Match vintage leather and gold chain is the "stuffing vegetable leather" of the compelling "Lancaster" Here we added an edge to the styling. In particular, the unique silhouette of the 'bun bags' as feminine and chic at the same time doubling the charm of sikyeotdaneun salrimyeo Hwang Woo-seul-hye flat.

Meanwhile, Hwang Woo-seul-hye has to take control of the home theater hot and bouncing ohjeongmi station in the MBC drama 'The Great First Wives'.

p1a579e6641a521psuu7ml1s1msd1.jpg

p1a579e6641t4513q3eo1fr25lb2.jpg

<Photo Source: Park Shin Hye - Bruno Mali, glass-burberry, Hwang Woo-seul-hye - Lancaster>

Fashion yen chwijaebu
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

<Copyright (c) Fashion yen media, www.fashionn.com reprint - prohibit redistribution>

hello sis eve, i've done voting too? just like you i only go to the category that i saw shinhye name.
after clicked then i log out.i didn't bother to vote the other category. but how many times do we vote in one day?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141221

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hi @jhen, so sorry I only got to respond to your question.... yes we can vote as many times, the more ppl voting the better. Fighting !
It is tough competition since they also were voting feverishly. :pinch:

Thank you for voting many times.
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141263

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Recently, netizens have been abuzz about beautiful actresses in hanboks (traditional Korean clothing) after miss A’s Suzy had a hanbok pictorial with First Look magazine. Her delicate beauty reminded many of Lee Young Ae who is known for being a hanbok beauty thanks to her popular drama “Jewel in the Palace.” With that said, let’s take some time to appreciate some Korean actresses who are especially gorgeous in hanboks. Is your favorite hanbok beauty on this list? Be sure to vote and let us know in the comments below!

Park shin hye

Park-Shin-Hye1-540x812.png

You can see Park Shin Hye wear hanboks in various dramas and movies including “Goong S” and “The Royal Tailor.”

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141268

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
[한류스타 real 랭킹] 중국내 리얼한 한류 스타 분석
11월 편-대륙을 사로잡은 대한민국 톱스타 여자배우 편 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye
[Hallyu star real ranking] in China are a real Korean wave star analysis
November-caught mainland Korea saw star actress side Park Shin hye

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141275

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
2015.11.24 Congratulation message by #ParkShinHye with other Hallyu stars for news ade

cr to the uploader
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141321

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Nicole Park wrote:
CUu0ziyVEAA4WZY1.jpg

Song Ji Hyo is catching up.... Let's vote for Shin Hye every minute
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 8 years 4 months ago #141330

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Take a look at today's Kpopherald's Top Articles!
:luvluv: :luvluv:
It's good to see Park Shin Hye, Yoo Seung Ho, and Song Joong Ki in 1 picture
CVDAXP-UwAA7PuV.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.891 seconds