Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144481

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
If I'm not mistake, Jackpot of Jang Geun Suk will air after Six Flying Dragons not Doctors. Doctors will be next after Jackpot. But I think Shinhye did accept Doctors already... Really hope it's true T^T
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144484

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:blush: ;) it is time we see Shinhye in a TV drama .... I am being selfish but we do miss watching her... Another year without confirmation is like us waiting for her to complete her military duties :lol: but seriously when is SALT going to announce Shinhye's next project ?

The latest from drama land via asianWiki says that ....
Six Flying Dragons" (50 episodes) currently on the SBS Monday & Tuesday 21:55 time slot previously occupied by "Mrs. Cop" and will be replaced by "Daebak" March, 2016. Six Flying Dragons is expected to complete on March 22, 2016.

Maybe there was a change in scheduling for "Female Gangster Hyejung" or Doctors... that is why we don't hear from her agency. The summer line-ups in the 3 big networks have tough competitions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avantbolmae, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144509

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I have a feeling that Shinhye's next drama will be ..." Female gangster Hye Jung" ! It will be in June and will face competition from KWB-Suzy drama in June too.
The reason why it will be Doctors are.....

1: It's the only drama that her agency has named which she is in consideration alongwith others.
2: Shinhye always wanted to act as a doctor.
3: It is a female- centric story.
4: nearly all other dramas for the year have confirmed casts and time slots....except FGHJmost.

Others that have yet to be cast are....
God of Noodles....KBS....in April......she could be in this one ....its food based and not focused on female character....( she recently gave an interview on KBS entertainment relay and asked them to consider her in working for them) but she has been working for SBS in recent years......so slim chance for this.
Rail in the Underground ...MBC......March...interesting setting ......

Then the rumours of the Chinese collaboration from last year!

Why do I feel that we will have one Chinese and one Korean drama from her this year......???
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, avantbolmae, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144512

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
You are so right @Maris, there is a big chance of that project to go through yet no one wants to commit :lol: yet.

I still feel also that there will be this Cdrama happening this year.

My question is why SALT said that Shinhye may not attend her graduation ceremonies because of commitment abroad.... Is this for that drama...it can't be a cf ... That can be re-scheduled ? Oh I'm going bonkers :P I've been reading other future dramas castings, first readings, hints of coming dramas, rumors and still no word yet for her. :(
:pinch:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 2 months ago #144522

• Maris

Yes, Eve! Your reasons seem very logical or are we just suffering from lack of Seeing Shinhye often enough? :lol:
She will be abroad during her graduation else she would have been able to attend it. Abroad.....most probably will be China. A drama? The rumoured one? Only that is a long time back from last year's ......from before the graduation date came out.
My train of thoughts is all due to the looooong wait .......plz don't take it to heart / seriously just because I am sharing them here. It's simply just what my brain is cooking .....
I feel it will be a Chinese drama first and then a k-drama in the later half. Although Shinhye has never done two dramas in a year. It's been one drama and one movie at the most alongwith singles, fan meetings and CFs before last year.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #144959

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
nu2me wrote:
Seems like the SBS drama tentative title, Doctors is not happening soon as originally planned. A new drama for SBS has actors, Ji Sung and Park Bo Gum confirmed for SBS drama, Entertainer for broadcast on April, 2016. No female lead has yet been announced and there were rumors of Park Shin Hye considering. ;) nothing has been confirmed yet.

:shy: any news with Shinhye considering I get excited.... we miss watching her in a drama.

Hi ^^

Hmmm I have yet to read about any changes relating to Doctors, other than news about Shinhye considering female lead role for the drama seriously last 24th Dec. Doctors never meant to be air soon. When the news released, it stated Doctors is schedule to airs during summer, to be specific after Jackpot (this drama will be broadcast around March to June 2016 on Wed-Tues time slot), if nothing has change. So Doctors should be around June/July until August/Sept.

Source 1, 24th Dec 2015, this is when Shinhye was announced by the news outlet about considering the news positively.
isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/artic...al_id=19302686&cloc=

Source 2, 1st Jan 2016, on the news about SBS upcoming dramas on 2016. Also stated that Doctors might be broadcast Jackpot.
www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?n...1010008431113&ext=na

Meanwhile Entertainer is a spring drama which will air sooner. I think the rumors started because of one of the writer and director work with Shinhye before and maybe due to people has been waiting for Shinhye comeback hence her name is mentioned. And this is not the 1st time it happened. So many rumors before but none is happening.

Until this date, no news about Shinhye considering this drama. Although SALT did mention that Shinhye is considering other roles too other than Doctors but without giving specific title of other dramas/roles offered to her.

To be very honest, I'm favoring Doctors more than Entertainer because role that she's going to act for Doctors sound more challenging and fresher than what she has done before plus she will be the center of the plot. It's about time for her to shine because of her role and not just there for love triangle. Entertainer sounds like safer choice, things she usually done. But that's just my first impression. I need to read the female lead character description before giving further opinions.

Last, yes Shinhye confirmation is what matters. Can't wait for SALT and Shinhye announcing good news soon :)
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by SJW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #144975

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hello everyone here :)
:heartsh:

Woah.... I like ur points @SJW... I feel the same way too, I am looking forward to the drama, Doctors since it was first revealed... since its been awhile that we have not seen Shinhye since Pinocchio on the small screen, now I am looking forward for her to work back to back ...I know it is being greedy :lol: :blush:

TV stations have been announcing left and right broadcast schedules and casts were set it seems :ohmy: .. including this rumored drama Entertainer but no female lead confirmed as of yet. ;)

Like in Korean dramas, the plot may focus on the male leads and very few has the female lead focus like Cops, All Anout My Mom and so on and there was just the recently completed drama, Remember The Son's War where every character shined even if the storyline was about YSH's story.

Anyways, we miss our fav Shinhye the most. :blush: and sis SJW, hope to hear from you more. Thank you for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, BluenB, SJW

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #145185

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
We are getting tidbits about the possible Shinhye's participation in the SBS drama, tentatively titled "Doctors". ;) ... SALT has not confirmed yet... says only PSH positively considering....

rough trans....
Park Shin Hye vs Lee Sung-Kyung in 'Doctors' rivalry showdown

Actress Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung meet as rivals in this drama. They have known each other since highschool and later as colleagues. Shinhye will be a neurosurgeon, her character is smart, an extrovert, has tough personality... has a "darkness" within?

"Doctors deals with the world of realism, with an emphasis on the relationship between doctors and patients and doctors about the organization and hakbeol, including former prejudices in the society.

...oh I wish there will be a better translation... it looks interesting and good plot. :)
link...entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002536393

I've watched Lee Seung-Kyung in a drama "Flower of the Queen"...
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #145201

• Maris
image-242.jpeg

Credit Wintercherub

#
#SALT , " #ParkShinHye hasnt decided yet on Doctors role, is carefully considering it".

entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003271742
Via haccizhye

My Note
Hullo everyone!
There is so much that I have missed ....so many new posts!
Will address the one uppermost in my mind.....Shinhye's new drama....
Here is my two cent on the matter.... Some latest news on Twitter posted above....

SJW.....I agree with you in regards to Shinhye for "Doctors" vs "entertainers".....,,,
Have not heard her name in conjunction with any other drama except Doctors.
I am really not very excited about even Doctors other than the synopsis and the fact that the script of this drama won an award in 2010......solely because the writer does not have successful dramas under her belt. The writing can make a character of break it no matter how good it sounds as an idea,
If Shinhye does accept it .....I pray for a good director who can visualize and convert the story into a good one and also making the best of a good cast,

With most of the spots reserved for dramas on all the major tv stations, my conclusion is that Shinhye will be accepting doctors ......my concern is that something must not be right about the project for her to be hesitating for so long. SALT's statement about there still being sometime also not reassuring...
Is it the director, the co-stars or some other drama?
Whatever......I hope she chooses wisely! Even if we have to wait a bit to see her....
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 8 years 1 month ago #145207

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye and Lee Sung Kyung consider offers to star in SBS medical drama Doctors
by Vivi on Thu, Mar 03, 2016

f70d47cd-f349-4269-924c-8df32ee6f9fd.png

Park Shin Hye may be making her drama comeback! An offer is out to the actress to play the lead role in the upcoming SBS series Doctors. Lee Sung Kyung, fresh off of Cheese in the Trap, is up for the second female lead.

Now, before we all get TOO excited, none of the casting is confirmed. Park Shin Hye's representatives were careful to say that the drama premiere is still a long way off, so there's no hurry for her to make a decision. If Park Shin Hye accepts, she would play Hye Jung, a woman who has a gangster-like personality after a tough childhood. She grows up to become a smart, bold neurosurgery fellow, but she doesn't trust others and keeps an emotional distance from the people around her.

Lee Sung Kyung would play Hye Jung's rival in the neurosurgery fellowship. She starts out as a bright, caring young woman born into wealth and beauty, but she becomes angry and vengeful after the person she loves is stolen from her.

I know what you're thinking — I wouldn't let Baek In Ha do surgery on my brain in a million years! This may be an opportunity for Lee Sung Kyung to play a different type of character, or she might just end up being all-out crazy again. We certainly know she can do crazy!

cr.dfvr.co/1njFSby
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.539 seconds