Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #148994

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Taiwanese Actor Darren Wang Will Do Any Project Involving Park Shin Hye

Taiwanese actor Darren Wang (also known as Wang Da Lu) recently expressed interest in the world of Korean dramas – and one actress in particular.

On July 13, Darren Wang held a fan meeting in Seoul at Ewha Womans University. At the press conference for the event, the actor declared that he was still a fan of Shin Ramyun and actor Won Bin.

“My fans sent me very spicy ramyun in a black package but it was too hot,” he said, referring to the brand Shin Ramyun Black.

When asked about the possibility of future Korean projects, he said, “I don’t know if any Korean people have seen my productions, but I’m very interested in appearing in Korean dramas. I think Korean productions do a good job of presenting the perfect texture of a drama.”

He added, “I want to work with Park Shin Hye. Also with Won Bin. If I could act with Park Shin Hye, I would play any role. I want to play brothers with Won Bin. It would be nice if we were both killers too.”

The fan meeting was held in honor of the Korean release of his film “Our Times.”

www.soompi.com/2016/07/13/taiwanese-acto...lving-park-shin-hye/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #148995

• simons
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
Shin Hye sent a message to Darren Wang during his fanmeet in Seoul! And he was such a fanboy!😅
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149005

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
simons wrote:
Shin Hye sent a message to Darren Wang during his fanmeet in Seoul! And he was such a fanboy!😅

Omona~ SHE DID?! :superkiss: That is so cool. Darren must be so happy! :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149049

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye #KimSoohyun, South Korea, China love advertising model

2016-07-18

pizap.com14688568576521.jpg

[OSEN = jeongyujin reporter] it was announced the results of "China love Korean advertising model survey" conducted by the largest Chinese portal Tencent.
The last 15 days, according to official results announced Tencent, a total of 3007 followed by Kim Soo-hyun last two million people participated in the survey recorded the most votes was ranked first again this year. More men advertising model Song Joong-gi in part, gwonjiyong, Lee Jong-seok, Lee Kwang - soo, etc. have recorded a large number of votes, female models in the sector ranked 1 Park Shin Hye.
Kim Soo-hyun took the delicate and deep feeling to win the continent through the smoke, you come from the stars 'SBS drama two years ago, China has also provided the entertainment program "the ultimate brain (最强 大腦)' plane side for him.It has recently emerged as the hottest Hallyu star Song Joong-gi is in China as "descendants of the sun, known as" National husband, "and has received a lot of love. SBS drama 'Doctors' is dragging my very popular in China, including China Fan Park Shin Hye also occupied the first place in real time searches through its paces in China SNS will show the way for immediate response.
The latest poll conducted activities targeting Korean Star 24 people in China's advertising model last Wed., June 15th from 14 July, Tencent (www.tencent.com) 'till Thursday for six months It was carried on the website.
August 25 opening ceremony of the Busan International Advertising Festival has opened with a ceremony will take place of the stars, including Kim Soo-hyun, Park Shin Hye.
The Busan International Advertising Festival, sponsored by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and Busan International Advertising, etc. are held in the nation's only zero, coming from Thurs., August 25th, and three days BEXCO, Busan Haeundae one won from to 27 (Sat).

CR. entertain.naver.com/read?oid=1...
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149050

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
How did ‪#‎ParkShinHye‬ and ‪#‎KimWoobin‬ become friends?
Updated : July 18 2016

With the popularity of Park Shin-hye and Kim Woo-bin taking over the small screen this summer, a previous interview detailing the rocky start to their friendship has come to the fore.
In an interview on the SBS show “A Night of TV Entertainment,” which was broadcast when they both featured in “The Heirs” in 2013, Park told of the difficulties of getting to know Kim.
Contrary to their frenemy relationship in the hit TV show, they are more like siblings off-screen and the story of how they became so is rather interesting.

pizap.com14688557799101.jpg

pizap.com14688558599041.jpg

In the unearthed interview Park told the interviewer that it was quite difficult to be friends with Kim because he would not be friends with just anyone who was several months younger than him.
Park, who did not satisfy Kim's standards, was however confident with her longer experience as an acting senior.
She bewildered him by asking, “Do you want to be friends, or call me a senior?”

pizap.com14688558953381.jpg

pizap.com14688559293201.jpg

Upon hearing such an unexpected question, Kim helplessly had to say, “Let’s be friends...”
Park can currently be seen playing a doctor who was once a juvenile on the SBS drama, “Doctors.”
Kim is currently playing a top Korean star and an aspiring prosecutor in the KBS 2TV’s drama series “Uncontrollably Fond.”

cr. kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php…
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149087

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Female K-stars‘ black-and-white photo spreads (vote)

pizap.com14690258519061.jpg

The K-pop Herald has compiled black and white masterpiece photos featuring top Korean actresses. Which one of the four actresses would fans find the most alluring? Pick your favorite among four at the poll below!
Song Hye-kyo
Actress Song Hye-kyo was on location for a photo shoot with Vogue Korea in Paris in August 2014 along with actor Gang Dong-won. The charisma she exudes might come in contrast with that of Kang Mo-yeon, an adorable doctor role in global hit drama series “Descendants of the Sun.”
Suzy
Singer-actress Suzy looked perfect even in black and white photos taken for June 2014 issue of lifestyle magazine Oh Boy. Black and white photos are where her snow-white skin stands out. Suzy is currently starring in KBS 2TV“s ”Uncontrollably Fond.“
Shin Min-ah
Actress Shin Min-ah featured in Elle Korea‘s December 2015 issue. There she endorsed Stone Henge’s luxury brand products while pulling off her own classic beauty. She is currently considering taking a role in tvN‘s forthcoming TV series “Tomorrow with You.”
Park Shin-hye
Actress Park Shin-hye has been on a couple of locations for black and white photos. She became a model for Korean appparel brand Jambangee in August 2013 and did a shoot with fashion magazine W Korea in April to show off her original allure. Park is currently playing budding doctor Yoo Hye-jung in the popular TV series “Doctors.”

pizap.com14690259145461.jpg

pizap.com14690259434681.jpg

cr.kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php…
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149185

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Salt naver blog update

image_2018051201469095839186.jpg

8_45.jpg

8_29.jpg

8_43.jpg

8_12.jpg

8_39.jpg

8_17.jpg

8_40.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149186

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
8_34.jpg

8_30.jpg

8_32.jpg

8_36.jpg

8_37.jpg

8_35.jpg

8_48.jpg

8_18.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149187

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
More pics

8_18-2.jpg

8_25.jpg

8_19.jpg

8_21.jpg

8_23.jpg

8_38.jpg

8_16.jpg

8_14.jpg

Cr: salt naver blog
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 8 months ago #149379

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Girls' Generation's Sooyoung thanks Park Shin Hye for a large gift!

pizap.com14697705395201.jpg

On July 29, Girls' Generation's Sooyoung updated her Instagram with a photo of her holding a large, packaged box!
We don't know what's in it or what it's for, but she did explain in her caption, "My mood is happy after getting this gift from Hye Jung unnie. Unnie Fighting. Sung Hee is cheering you on. #Hye Jung Unnie you're paying your taxes well right #Yoo Hye Jung #Doctors #What's the gift #It's not snacks." Of course, the box also reads, "To Choi Sooyoung, From Park Shinhye."
Currently, Park Shin Hye is playing the role of Yoo Hye Jung in her drama 'Doctors', while Sooyoung is playing the role of Chun Sung Hee in '38 Police Squad'. It seems like the two close friends are cheering each other on!

pizap.com14697684389101.jpg

cr. www.allkpop.com/article/2016/07/girls-ge...hye-for-a-large-gift
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 2.272 seconds