Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 7 months ago #150099

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

image-822.jpeg

image-823.jpeg

Credit as tagged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 7 months ago #150100

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
From this news the cast is confirmed....

image-824.jpeg

image-825.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nistymaj, klebis, jhen30, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 7 months ago #150165

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Now that Shin Hye's drama has finally come to its curtain call--- I'm so glad for the news of an upcoming movie! Is it really confirmed unnie?! Because teaming up with super angst/awesome actor such as Choi Min Sik is such a great opportunity!

Although, is it just me or HYUNG never really did release any update of its screening?! Is it a surprise screening event or something~ should I be preparing to be surprised when its finally released? :superkiss: I'm sooo looking forward to that!
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 7 months ago #150166

• Arbado
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 135
Ranks Among Celebrities For Most Extensive Social Circle

n.png

1. G-Dragon
2. Park Shin Hye
3. Song Ji Hyo
4. CL

G-Dragon has been listed as No. 1 among Korean celebrities for having the most extensive social circle on tvN’s “The List” which ranked celebrities in order of most celebrity contacts.

The show named Suzy, 2NE1’s Sandara Park and CL, and BLACKPINK’s Jennie as a few examples of G-Dragon’s extensive list of female friends. As well as connections with A-list actresses like Kim Hee Sun. Through fashion pictorials, G-Dragon also has connections with Jap model Nana Komatsu, Chinese star Angelababy, Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin, and Will Smith.

Park Shin Hye followed at No. 2 on the list. Through her dramas, her social circle includes Hallyu actors Jang Geun Suk, Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Woo Bin, as well as CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa and FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki. Park Shin Hye also shares connections to Kim Soo Hyun and Kang Ha Neul as they are all alumni of the acting department at the same university. To top it all off, she has formed unexpected friendships with Super Junior’s Kim Heechul, INFINITE’s Sunggyu, and BEAST’s Yong Junhyung.

Ranked No. 3 on the list was actress Song Ji Hyo, who shares close friendships with her “Running Man” castmates. She is also close to Hallyu stars Song Joong Ki and Jo In Sung and recently formed a connection to Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin through the Chinese version of “We Got Married.”

2NE1’s CL was ranked No. 4 on the list with her close friendships with the BIGBANG members as well as YG Entertainment actor Kang Dong Won. She also has connections to fashion designer Jeremy Scott, will.i.am, and Snoop Dogg.

----

cr. Soompi.com

a/n: The list on Shin Hye's social circle are mostly of male friends. I'm not even surprised. Definitely a Rose among the Thorns. HAHA
Last Edit: 7 years 7 months ago by Arbado.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, utamihalliday

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 7 months ago #150264

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
However, here's a sad news for Park Shin Hye's fans all over the world. The popular actress recently decided to delay her fan meeting tour which was originally scheduled to be held within this year. :(

For more details :

www.kpopbehind.com/…/reason-why-park-shin-hye-delaye…
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, vino, Arbado

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150349

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
How Sweet Park Shin Hye's Agency is

parkshinhye.jpg

I've met many people in the Korean entertainment world, and well, what I've learned is that it takes all kinds to make a world. Some of them are very impolite, while there also are some people who are very eccentric.(Of course, there are many good people too)

Anyway, I want to talk about the best people in the Korean entertainment world I've ever met. Yeah, those are people in Park Shin Hye's agency. The female executive of the agency is very modest and kind, while the publicist for the agency also has a good personality. They've been working with Park Shin Hye since she was very young, and they cherish her as if she is their own sister. And they are so nice to media workers even though Park Shin Hye is a top star now. You know, Park Shin Hye is well known for being sweet and good-natured, and I think it is because she's been working in the entertainment world with good people for a long time.

And check out the photo below. What do you think it is? It's the news letter sent from Park Shin Hye's agency. They send this kind of news letter to media workers once a month, while no other agencies do this cumbersome thing. It is not only a work for their entertainers but also a work for media workers because we can see what the entertainers are doing these days just at a glance. They're so caring and thoughtful.

unnamed.jpg

Source: UK Jung
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150421

• Angelsm0m29
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 11
I dunno why some people hate her but one thing I'm sure of is she is loved by many and that includes me. I just can't help but admire and love the girl. She's one of those few actresses who have a great heart and great talent.
Hate is such a strong word but if others do feel that, I guess it's about time that they reflect on their emotion towards her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, utamihalliday

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150453

• utamihalliday
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 42
Take no notice on haters......they are just other actress fans who can't accept the fact that their actresses are not as good, popular, and loved like our Shin Hye. And they are jealous that PSH is so loved by her male celebrity friends.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, jhen30

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150459

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I hope it not too late welcoming our newbies @Angelm0m29 and @utamihalliday to our warm community.
I wish both of you have a pleasant staying here.
Please browse more at our site and join us at other thread too.
Welcome sweets ladies..
Hugs.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, utamihalliday

[NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various 7 years 6 months ago #150504

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Wondering what's next for Park Shin Hye?

7a92af17-f144-4cb2-b205-a26b4099d3e2.jpg

For the past few months, we were emotionally invested in Park Shin Hye's character in Doctor Crush, from obsessing over what she wore, to specific scenes that strung at our heartbeats, and even controversies that came up during the show. It's only natural, then, to find ourselves dealing with post-traumatic-Doctor-Crush-disorder.

But take heart, all you Park Shin Hye fans, because her agency S.A.L.T just release a statement saying that the actress "will begin preparing for her next work as soon as she finishes a pre-scheduled photo shoot in Portland. She will most likely reappear on the big screen for her next production.” Touted to star alongside Choi Min Sik and Ryu Jun Yeol, Park Shin Hye's movie titledWitness of Silence will explore a case that arises when a chaebol’s fiancee, who’s also a famous singer, gets murdered and the prime witness is the chaebol’s daughter.

CR.www.dramafever.com/news/wondering-whats-...with-park-shin-hye-/
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Vicky, Maris
Time to create page: 0.653 seconds