• Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Sister @nu2me,

you also use Mamonde?

You must be lovely like her too. I am curious to see you Sister. :heartsh:

3542388691_34ba8751_2_144-2.jpg

WD2HR-5.gif
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #122903

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I do use Mamonde First Energy Serum (flower aged vinegar) and now received the Mamonde First Energy Essence (honeysuckle) as a gift from a dear friend.

Personally, I am very pleased and my skin :blush: . ... says my love....he is like Jongsuk who likes to touch the face of Shinhye on and off cam... :lol:

:shy:

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: librajapan, narjess89, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123042

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Good day to all dear sisters.....nice to be back

web_3745434178_2919f096_IMG_20150419_174131.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123048

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
GOEN.J IG update 2 days ago :)

Actress Park Shin Hye @ssinz7 in #goenj pink leopard coat dress. Thank you @instylekorea magazine! #instylemagazine #parkshinhye #actress #leopard #박신혜 #인스타일 #고엔제이 #seoul #sinsadong
in-t.jpg

Both InStyle and Mamonde are included that's why i posted it here too :)
Here is the pict I like it :luvluv:

uvg-rtg.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123071

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Im not really a Mamonde user.LOLS
i prefer Skinfood,Faceshop ans sometimes etude,But im a skinfood user really.

Its available on watsons now.??

CC_8pg5W0AApSwD.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123079

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
[ZENI ★ Awards]

4388_5157_4425.jpg

<most trendy places the entertainment industry. 'Writes stars are wearing floats, it may be that the official is perhaps taken for granted. The stars that delight our eyes fashion, to see the beauty hwalyaksang held Jenny news Zenith Star Awards (ZENI ★ Awards) for the first time since the founding. The Jenny Star Awards, received the most attention in the 2015 first quarter shows & movies, music, and China, to vote beauty, fashion star in the sector worldwide in nine countries, including Korea, has selected the first place. Korean Wave fans watching eye on the global fashion, beauty protagonist who indeed?>

If so intrinsically female entertainers who want to try at least once kkopneunda most cosmetic ads in your ad. Cosmetic ads is because the opportunity to highlight their beauty (美), so be called 'romance' and reveal the presence of the actress. As well as the guarantee of a cosmetic point of the model is also quite expensive compared to other sectors of guarantees is also one of the reasons why many popular celebrities prefer.

Recently, the Korean wave riding 'K- Beauty' is also very popular with. Beyond Korea, China, Japan, South Korea cosmetics industry is enjoying a boom in Southeast Asia to grow rapidly. Moreover, this trend worthy of the Korean Wave in domestic cosmetics that saw the virtue toktokhi leverage to model the right star in the ranks brands are also increasing.

In Janis News' The 2015 Spring 'Jenny Star Awards' held, has selected the first quarter of the best Korean beauty model from the survey.

From March 30 to April 12, Jenny Star Awards are conducted at a total of two weeks until it was decided to Korea as well as China, Japan, the Philippines and vote of nine global Hallyu fans. Vote in 2015 and the first quarter of the reference to broadcast movies, music, and was conducted in China, beauty, fashion five areas. Double 'Beauty' 4Minute (4Minute) of Mamonde (Mamonde) of Park Shin Hye, Tony Moly (TONYMOLY) in the field Hyun, Kang So-ra of the AHC was named as a candidate.

Early voting starts, but there seemed to form a Park Shin Hye and Hyun is engaged, the results have to know how to last place. Park Shin Hye he eventually reap the landslide that took place 57% of glory.

CC__hfwUEAAPPDf.jpg

Two years ago a lot of young people through the SBS drama 'heirs' received the love of the' 20s, Asia's leading actress Park Shin Hye geomeojwin title of the halo was great. With many advertisers would love calls she made of the "Park Shin Hye effect 'as the matrix for each product sold to emerge.

The Mamonde (Momonde) Park Shin Hye's also the first time in April 2008 Amore Pacific (AMOREPACIFIC) was selected as a "beautiful muse Mamonde. Gamyeo and Park Shin Hye is very active in Asia followed until now announcing to the world the beauty of Korea.

Park Shin Hye's Mamonde exclusive model holds a fan of large layer width over yet feminine look cute sometimes as crystal-clear images. As well as the drama that he appeared while enjoying a great popularity abroad has been loved by Wannabe star of Asian women. "Jenny Star Awards" were points made in the participation of one share of global fans 1Q11 best beauty model has been selected by Park Shin Hye reasons.

Because ae, Han Ga-in, such as Han Ji Min is a contemporary Mamonde naeseun Best Female Celebrity models selected by Muse Park Shin Hye in 2015, also known as the skin beauty at the same time she Hallyu star. Park Shin Hye has not had a flawless clear skin can be a beauty icon is a back door that allows it to her constant skin care.

Park Shin Hye has also taught daily skin care expertise is said Apply moisturizing cream packed tightly over his SNS. In addition to a program of entertainment information through interviews fluid intake was considered the most important 2L of water a day should also convey just trying to drink. Thus, her beautiful appearance is not an exaggeration to say that the steady management.

Park Shin Hye wangseonghi continue the activity at home and abroad is expected that many of the great divergence her beauty should look like in the future as a leader in the introduction of the K- beauty.

Photo: Amore Pacific

Su-jin reporters This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
News and press releases This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. /ZENITH_NEWS

www.zenithnews.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=4388

Mianhe its just rough translations :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123098

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CDA97d1VAAAfQuO.jpg

CDA99rAUMAAh5vM.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Park Min Song, ningning

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123530

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CDb0IC9WgAE2tVA.jpg

PostSignature-40.gif

cr:pinocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123676

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Mamonde CHina Weibo Update

CDkej1oVIAAcrMD.jpg

CDkej1yUMAAJROL.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy

2014 - Park Shin Hye for MAMONDE 8 years 11 months ago #123740

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
"First Energy Essence launched on 1 Apr - 26 Apr, accumulated sales of 40K bottles, sales of more than 1 billion"

image-157.jpg

Via Wintercherub

My note : all too familiar Shinhye effect in boosting the sales manifolds...........way to go Shinhye. More power to you......
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds