Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104789

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye as the First Korean Model for VISA

Salt Officiallly announced ShinHye is the new VISA Card asia model

So this is what she filmed while she was in America? :D GORGEOUS as ALWAYS! :shy: :shy:

Cr: SALT Entertainment twitter
Last Edit: 7 years 1 day ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104790

• irene_xxvi
More pictures.. :D

Cr: Salt Entertainment twitter
:heartsh:

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104791

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
:lol: you're right @irene.... Remember the covered area that we hardly got a glimpse of Shinhye filming something..... now we discover that it was for Visa Card Asia model. Fantastic !

Thank you for this great news sis @irene. You're fast and does not disappoint.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104792

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Selected to Model Visa Card
By Staff Writer | Nov 09, 2014 09:03 PM EST
source Kdramastars

Actress Park Shin Hye was selected to model the global network Visa card, the first for any Korean celebrities. Today, Park Shin Hye's agency said that she has been selected as the new face of Visa. The new TV commercial with Park Shin Hye will feature the convenience of buying products online from overseas with the topic of Park Shin Hye on the red carpet. In related news, actress Park Shin Hye's upcoming historical film 'The Royal Tailors' will premiere next month, and her upcoming drama will premiere this week. The new SBS Wednesday Thursday romantic comedy drama "Pinocchio," which is going to be produced by director Park Hye Ryun, tells a story of entry level reporters working for a newspaper company. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play one of the two main characters, called Choi In Ha, who is a reporter who hiccups whenever she lies to other people. Actress Park Shin Hye is to play her role with actor Lee Jong Suk, who plays Choi Dal Po in the drama, an attractive, smart reporter who lives with a fake name. It is going to premiere on November 12, 2014.
:luvluv:

cr: Kdramaster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104793

• irene_xxvi
Sis @nu2me.. turns out that one's a big CF! I remember that picture.. if it wasnt for a fan saying that PSH was there we wont know that she's filming a CF. :D :D :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104795

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

Park Shin Hye has been chosen as the new face of the global electronic payment network, Visa.

S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, announced on November 10 that Park Shin Hye has become the new face of Visa, following Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi last year.

This is the first time that a Korean star has been chosen as the model of Visa, which has previously chosen Hollywood stars, such as Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asia stars, such as Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi, or sports stars, such as Zidane and Rossi, as its TV commercial models. Visa will be airing the commercials featuring Park Shin Hye not only in Korea but throughout Asia, where hallyu has been gaining popularity.

The new TV commercial will be emphasizing Visa’s global payment networks based on Shin Hye’s red carpet.

Iain Jamieson, the country manager of Visa Korea, stated, “I’m happy that Visa will be starting a new commercial campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence and as the commercial that utilizes first hallyu star in Asia market, it will be affectively contribute to promoting Korea.”

Starting with the debut project Stariway to Heaven, Park Shin Hye made hits with the dramas, such as You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and The Heirs, becoming the first Korean actress to hold an Asia tour last and this year. As the first Korean star to model for Visa, Park Shin has proven her reputation as a global hallyu star. Visa’s new commericial featuring Park Shin Hye will begin airing on TV and online starting on November 12.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will be meeting with the viewers through SBS’ upcoming drama Pinocchio starting November 12. Depicting the story of a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie, Park Shin Hye will be acting as the lead actress ‘Choi In Ha’ who suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome.

Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

Source: mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/...ar-to-model-for-visa
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610, izzatjaafar

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104797

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
VISA commercial model Is a big deal considering those who endorse it is Zinedine Zidane, French soccer star Infamous in head-butt incident is remembered in this Visa commercial as he reunites with his Italian rival, World Cup Champion Fabio Cannavaro, who was on the field playing for Italy in the game. Paolo Rossi, Italian footballer, Jackie Chan, Zhang Ziyi asian stars.

the TV star in Korea Visa commercial as advertising model Park Shin Hye is chosen as the first Korean star.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104806

• irene_xxvi
HD photos..

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, prettycool610

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104807

• irene_xxvi
Park Shin-hye with ‘Abnormal Summit’ star

Hallyu star Park Shin-hye was spotted in a selfie posted by “Abnormal Summit” star Zhang Yuan on Monday.

In the picture, Park is smiling brightly and making a “V for victory” sign with Zhang, who is wearing a suit.

“Park is the real goddess of hallyu!” the Chinese rising star wrote.

Zhang, a resident of Korea, is appearing in JTBC’s talk show “Abnormal Summit,” which explores the various points of view of foreigners living here.

Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201411101017104994858_2

2014 - Park Shin Hye for VISA 9 years 5 months ago #104814

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Becomes First Korean Star to Model for ‘Visa’

image_2014-11-10.jpg

Park Shin Hye has been chosen as the new face of the global electronic payment network, Visa.

S.A.L.T Entertainment, Park Shin Hye’s agency, announced on November 10 that Park Shin Hye has become the new face of Visa, following Zinedine Zidane and Paolo Rossi last year.

This is the first time that a Korean star has been chosen as the model of Visa, which has previously chosen Hollywood stars, such as

Pierce Brosnan, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Richard Gere, Asia stars, such as Jackie Chan and Zhang Ziyi, or sports stars, such as Zidane and Rossi,

as its TV commercial models. Visa will be airing the commercials featuring Park Shin Hye not only in Korea but throughout Asia, where hallyu has been gaining popularity.

The new TV commercial will be emphasizing Visa’s global payment networks based on Shin Hye’s red carpet.

Iain Jamieson, the country manager of Visa Korea, stated, “I’m happy that Visa will be starting a new commercial campaign on online shopping with Park Shin Hye. The fact that the commercial will be aired not only in Korea but around Asia, reflects hallyu’s influence and as the commercial that utilizes first hallyu star in Asia market, it will be affectively contribute to promoting Korea.”

Starting with the debut project Stariway to Heaven, Park Shin Hye made hits with the dramas, such as You’re Beautiful, Heartstrings and The Heirs, becoming the first Korean actress to hold an Asia tour last and this year. As the first Korean star to model for Visa, Park Shin has proven her reputation as a global hallyu star. Visa’s new commericial featuring Park Shin Hye will begin airing on TV and online starting on November 12.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will be meeting with the viewers through SBS’ upcoming drama Pinocchio starting November 12. Depicting the story of a man who lives with a fake name and a woman who cannot tell a lie, Park Shin Hye will be acting as the lead actress ‘Choi In Ha’ who suffers from Pinocchio Syndrome.

Credit: mwave
Photo credit: S.A.L.T Entertainment

My Note: a very Good morning and Good evening to everyone. Today, I feel very happy to be here with a great news about Shinhye. It is really a feather in her cap since this ad for Visa is her major breakthrough as a Hallyu star beyond Asia as she rubs shoulders with the top celebrities of the world .....named above.....
:pray: :piggyrabbit
We are proud of you Shinhye. May God bless you with continued success as you shine further and brightest among all the stars in the world.....

:ding: :luvluv:
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds