• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye's Classical And Minimalist Fashion Sense Outside Of Dramas
By Staff Writer | Jan 23, 2014 05:13 PM EST

image_2014-01-23.jpg

image_2014-01-23-2.jpg

image_2014-01-23-3.jpg

image_2014-01-23-4.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye, who started working as an actress at a fairly young age, are one of the actresses who do not show a lot of skin on TV. Park Shin Hye' style has been regarded as classic and minimalist. We collected a number of Park Shin Hye's pictures where you could take a look at her fashion sense outside of TV dramas.

Credit:kdramamaster

My Note: although we see Shinhye looking beautiful in magazines, dramas, CF's etc......I thought to start a thread where we get to see her in clothes chosen or approved by her on occasions that are not related to her projects. In this way we get to see her own personal style and also it's evolution with passage of time.

A request to all to please put the date to any post in this thread so that one can truly appreciate the change in her sense of style through the years. Thanks. :)
Last Edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Mandy, elankham, moon, nistymaj, mana ^-^, hacci143, Chars, mohamed, mohamedmosaad17 and this user have 5 others thankyou

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 2 months ago #78173

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Lol...showing less skin is more beautiful than more skin!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 2 months ago #78221

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
classical and minimalist ShinHye.
so what are the haters talking about the way she wore her dress (re:miumiu dress)
forgive me for not moving on with that topic, it's just that we hardly see Sh wear such clothes.

she looks good on anything she wear, she does not have to show off skin, her beautiful face is enough for her to carry anything on her.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Chars

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 2 months ago #79520

• Calmyeoja
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 2
she is always look perfect with her natural :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, sonique

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79904

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
before I forget these pictures altogether ...here is our beautiful Park Shin Hye in some dresses and, gowns she wore on events... I'm going back since 2011.

Park Shin Hye at the star-studded new store opening in Hongkong (China) for Miu Miu on January 8, 2014. She wore a lilac coat, embellished dress from Miu Miu S/S 2014 collection. the drop earrings, metallic clutch and ‘peep-toe’ shoes also from Miu Miu.

For the red carpet at the 17th Puchon International Film Festival (July, 2013) she is wearing a blush pink 'Rumbo' cocktail dress from Pronovias 2014 collection. Love her clutch to complete the look.

Yuri (Girls Generation) also wore same dress in a different event. The middle model is for the runway show.
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79905

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Shin Hye in an off-shoulder tulle ruffle black gown from Pronovias Cocktail 2012 collection she wore. at the 49th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards held in Seoul (May, 2013).

She's wearing a Diane von Furstenberg 'Eileen' crepe gown (Fall/Winter 2012 collection) for the 2012 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong. This gave her a bit of a mature-vibe. ActressUhm Ji Won wore the same on another event she attended.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79906

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye in a navy 'Vestido' Adolfo Dominguez gown from S/S 2012 collection for when she attended the 49th Daejong Film Awards in Seoul on October 2012. I love this one on her!

For this event at the 17th Busan International Film, PSH in a flowy satin gown from a Korean label, Demin F/W 2012 collection. She accessorize her look with a Fendi clutch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79908

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye wore a ‘salmon’ dress from Tory Burch Spring/Summer 2012. and a white clutch for the 48th Baeksang Arts Awards held at Olympic Hall in Seoul on April, 2012. (not too crazy for that too long gown on her.. her coord could have picked a youthful look like UEE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79909

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Navy blue looks good on her.
At the Baeksang Awards (May, 2011), Park Shin Hye wore a Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2011 dress. She got the "Female Popularity Award (Movie)" for 'Cyrano Dating Agency.

photo cr to the rightful owner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, hacci143, Park-Lee4ever, sonique

Park Shin Hye's Fashion Statement 10 years 1 month ago #79911

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
and speaking of the designer, Salvatore Ferragamo, Shinhye was invited to his fashion show in Singapore to for their S/S 2011 collection.

She's absolutely lovely and perfect in a floral dress from Salvatore Ferragamo Spring/Summer 2011 collection, both her clutch bag and embelished sandals are also from the collection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Park-Lee4ever, sonique, ningning, acu911
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds