Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61928

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Some of you probably know this but Shin Hye is Jang Dong Woo's ideal girl!! OMG! I mean, I don't know who he is. I just know he is from the boy band INFINITE so now I will definitely keep an eye out for them!!

In the video, she was rated 5th for something. If someone knows, let me know what they were rating. To me, Shin Hye is the best out of all those girls.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yunihz, bungii, akihaoshi

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61933

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
Hi Mandy!
Gotta love him lol

Here's the translation (thanks a lot girl @Wintercherub)

This youtube clip is basically link to the Attic Neighborhood Association Theme of the week - "The sexiest female artiste in my eye" [Every week the neighborhood association will have a theme whereby the guests will have to nominate a person relating to the topic]

A rough translation (may not be accurate) just on PSH part since this is Shin Hye's fans main concern

Initially, Jang Dong Woo (DW) of Infinite nominated Kim Wan Sun, citing that she's the sexiest on stage

Host: Even though Kim Wan Sun is sexy, but you should say someone who is of your age group
Host: Please say someone (female artists) who is younger

Woo Hyun of Infinite (WH): Recently...you have been often talking about her isn't it?

Host: Woo Hyun...why don't you tell us (who is that girl)?

WH: Do you really want me to say it out?

Host (To DW): You've already told others...certainly you must have like (the girl)?

DW: That is a...National Alluring woman...gaining more and more popularity recently...PARK SHIN HYE...PARK SHIN HYE!

Vauge Sexiness is the charm of Park Shin Hye

Host: PSH is also considered Bagel Girl too~

[Meaning of Bagel Girl: “Bagel Girl” is a new Korean term to describe female celebrities with ‘baby’ (pristine) faces and ‘glamorous’ figures" - Credits to Allkpop]

Infinite reaction: The Host knows about this too

DW: I've been on the same flight with PSH before [This has been a year ago...still talking about it]
DW: Her stares/ expressions in her eye is totally...

Host: Her stares towards you?

DW: How good would it be if she's looking at me~

Host: She did not recognize you at all?

DW: No~

Host: Afterall we are the dignified INFINITE...why didn't she speak to you if she saw you?

DW: Courage...I need a lot of this~

PSH came in 5th in position among 6 nominees..

DW reply "It's okay..it doesn't matter...what matters is to me...she's the best "
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Humilis, yunihz, avantbolmae, bungii, vertige25, 11iszonlymine, snowhninpyae

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61937

• yunihz
  • Thank you received: 5525
I'd shared this pic at our FB page last week.. kekeke..

idealtype.jpg

@Sis Mandy.. Same with me.. I don't know him too before.. kekeke..
Found it on google that he is the most funniest member among Infinite
but somehow, I love the way he choose someone to be his ideal type..so sweet :bingo:

@Primrose, thanks for the translation :-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Mandy, Humilis, primrose

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61940

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
@ Yune

lol same! I googled him after watching the video
Poor boy .. he didn't have courage to talk to her kkk
I think he really likes her and all Infinite members know it haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, yunihz

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61941

• Mandy
Thank you sis primrose and yunihz!!

I can't stop rewatching the video. Dong Woo seems like a funny guy and him and Shin Hye were born in the same year!!

Of course SHin Hye would be last because all the other women are showing their skin!

Thank you Dong Woo for defending Shin Hye! :) :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, yunihz

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61944

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
OMG!!!!

I was reading the translation and suddenly couldn't stop my supper happy feeling and had to comment something about new couple :D

I'm ship Yonghye but when this vid appear, I also ship DongHye too =X what's a crazy my mind!! :superkiss:

trully, Dongwoo is not handsome...just OK to me but I really really love his personality so much. I found alot news about INFINITE and I was surprise, they're totally Daebak!! Their performances always great.
And Dongwoo is exactly a person who is the best personality in Infinite, I think. He also has some reactions like our Shin Hye. He's really scare of ghost, and he has unique laughing too :wahaha
I wish they can meet eachother someday....somebody like me rightnow??...I hope Shin Hye will be Mnet Asian 2012 (MAMA)'s MC. and then Dongwoo will has chance to see eachother. :shy:

oh!...I wil plus some in that vid:

when the host asked why he didn't present as one of member Infinite..
1:23 (Dong Woo said he need a big heart ...it means Courage like we know)
but his hands reaction made the host said:
"Because THIS is big?" ("this" means breast =X )
Infinite laughed!
:ding:
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by avantbolmae.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, primrose

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61946

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
thanks for the translation...i was wondering what they were saying...ke keke...so funny...

it's nice to know that our sweet girl is being admired by other idols...and his group seems to know his 'admiration' for her which means he often talks about her...

@avantbolmae: thanks for the additional translation...i was wondering why they were demonstrating something about the front part...oh wells...boys will be boys i guess....

and what were the odds that Shin Hye was just casted as the main lead for the 3rd Flower Boy series, since Infinite's group member (L) was part of the 2nd Flower boy series Flower Boy Band I'm sure that Dong Woo will more than likely watch her series...:OMG
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, primrose

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61966

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks Sis Mandy and everyone for the updates.

I don't know him at all but going to find out more about him...kekeke.

Hugs for everyone...

hugs101_2012-11-01.gif

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61981

• Mandy
I love it when there are boys who idolize Shin Hye! There needs to be more guys choosing her!!

Of course, don't forget Yoo Seung Ho also sees Shin Hye as his ideal type too!

@ avantbolmae: I agree that Dong Woo may not be the best looking guy in the Korean music industry but based on this small clip, I find he is very masculine and he seems like the type who would protect his girl! Also, he is hilarious which I think is quite charming! Shin Hye would be in good hands if they were together!

Celebrities who choose Park Shin Hye as Their Ideal Type / Role Model 11 years 4 months ago #61990

• avantbolmae
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 155
@almontel
Yeah! funny right! I knew Infinite parodied "Shut up flower boy band" but I didn't know about L was in it. Until Shin Hye's Go Dok Mi in this series. Trully I dont like 2 dramas before but because SHin Hye so...I will hope this time will be good story.
@Mandy:
yes! I hope that too. if it happen, they will be the best special couple in K showbiz :touched

Shin Hye has alot of destiny with boy band K pop around. Maybe her great dancing and her outgoing personality and those boy bands are not bad, even they're so famous like...Ftisland, CNBlue, Bigbang, and now is Infinite. Personally, I love Infinite's dance so much, and Dongwoo is the best among them. Dong woo is a person who everyone say he is the best idol who know how to behave. I watched their TV show, I saw a lot of their personality, bad and good and I total agree. I's so happy there is a boy who has a good heart, special personality, very polite and do care for everyone around LIKE OUR SHIN HYE. really love that :heartsh:
Last Edit: 11 years 4 months ago by avantbolmae.
Time to create page: 0.642 seconds