Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 2 months ago #115696

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin Both Praised Park Shin Hye By Saying She is ‘Really Pretty’

Actors Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin praised Park Shin Hye’s beauty as well as her character.

In the past SBS ‘Pinocchio’ post-interview, Lee Jong Suk talked about his co-star, Park Shin Hye. He said, “I am attracted to females who work hard in their own jobs.” and “Park Shin Hye has a pretty face and also acts well, so she looks even prettier.”

In ‘Pinocchio’ the two of them portrayed the roles of reporters, Ki Hamyeong and Choi Inha and displayed a full-on romance. The chemistry of the same-age actors Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye stood out so much that it caused a stir. At both press conferences of the drama, Lee Jong Suk praised Park Shin Hye by saying, “Park Shin Hye is really pretty.”

Kim Woo Bin also praised Park Shin Hye in an interview, “If I hadn’t become friends with her, it would have been a big problem. After I became friends with her, it was comfortable for me to chat with her and since it was comfortable to be able to look in her in the eye, it was a big help when acting. Since she acted for 10 years, there were a lot of times when I would learn by watching her act.”

Netizens responded with comments such as, “All three of them (Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, and Park Shin Hye) must be really close with each other”, “Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, and Park Shin Hye receive support through each other’s presence”, and “If the three of them (Lee Jong Suk, Kim Woo Bin, and Park Shin Hye) act together in a drama, I bet it will become a hit”.

source: m.hankooki.com/m_dh_view.php?WM=dh&FILE_...ef=m.search.daum.net
trans: TheFoodMonster
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Chars, Xiaohye27, mariana, vino

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 1 month ago #118083

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Lee Joo Seung mentioned the cool personalities of ...........................Park Shin Hye.

image_2015-03-09.jpg

Lee Joo Seung revealed the true personalities ...........on the March 7 broadcasted SBS Power FM ‘DOUCY Escape Cultwo Show’.

“Park Shin Hye has an active and cheerful personality and takes good care of everyone. She especially takes care of the people around her the most.”

LINK www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201503071612583110

Credit translation: TheFoodMonster
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 6 days ago #122603

• Maris
Kim Woo Bin Expresses His views about Shinhye at his Beijing FM ....April 2015

image-114.jpg

Credit ....the inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, YuthfulGrace, Park Min Song

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 9 years 6 days ago #122605

• Maris

Lee Jong Suk Message Expressing Opinion about Shinhye on Her Shanghai FM....2015.

image-115.jpg

Credit ......the inheritors
Last Edit: 9 years 6 days ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Park Min Song

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123370

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
201504240701411128_1.jpg

Jeong-geun Sin praise - "Park Shin Hye, smoke good character good first place to learn"

Open the movie in 23 days somewhere Jayang-dong gu Seoul 'Clash of the Families 2' (Director jinyoung distribution Lotte Entertainment) at Media Day Lee Jong-seok, Kim Young-kwang, hold up your thumb raised about the young actress Park Shin Hye such.

Choi Jeong-geun Sin, who was the father of the maximum cut dalpyeong Station (Park Shin Hye) in the SBS drama which ceased in January, "Pinocchio" is "a great actor Lee Jong-seok is really current. Also acting hard and also many charming
In chapter was good atmosphere "and" Kim Young-kwang even taller acting hadeora well, "he said.

Park Shin Hye after laying When asked about the role of the daughter splashed the eomchi "We're not such as Meals-Calling is a very one," said, "Dad said to me in the field also appeared as a singing teacher who Byun Hee-bong salgapge grandfather were really about family," said "and that the smoke ssakssak Children learn well the first time I saw "and spared no praise.

He also focused on Hong Jong-Hyun breathing in 'Clash of the Families 2' "is also the same for her. Blunt may seem hard and even saw the appearance of trying boyeoseo truly good acting," he said.

The 'Clash of the Families 2' of the two major house to prevent the marriage of a person of interest that should not gyeongchalga contact youngest daughter fell in love drug 3 Team Alice (Jin Se-yeon) and the only son of a thief and a loser police withdrew gosisaeng house (Hong Jong-Hyun) Association of Marriage opposed the project drawn delightful comedy drama, Jeong-geun Sin took on the role of father Avenue family. Youre coming 29 days.

Quite weird yea - this is google translation. Wish Sister Nicole can give better translations. sorry

source: www.mydaily.co.kr/new_yk/html/read.php?n...4240701411128&ext=na
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, meyergsi, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123374

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Hi sis kim.
he praised Shinhye for its good Attitude and a fats learner.

‪‎ShinJungKeun‬ (Inha's appa) praised ‪‎ParkShinHye‬ with good acting skills and personality.
"Our ShinHye really first class. In shooting crew also called me "DAD" and also well taking care of Shinhye who is act the grandfather role( harabeujji). We just really like a family. It is my first time to meet such a friendly and also have a good acting skills young actress."-Shin Jung Keun

He was interviewed by a press conference of his film.
He added in the role,they are Family, In off-cam he still feels they are Family for Shinhye really treat everybody not a co-worker like me,grandfather and all in cast. We treat each other family. She's so warm and very comfortable.
She call me dad off cam and grandfather on harabeujji too. We eat together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123375

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Ohh Sis Nicole,

YOU ARE THE BEST !!! :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:

Komawo for the translations.

6_hugs.gif
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123379

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
First paragraph translations by my dearest source

cr:Jinjja wintercherub

CDU-vefUMAApP3j.jpg

CDU-uxyUUAAFokA.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123388

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
the news is spreading in Chinese entertainment online !
CDVHxCgUgAEmyJ-.jpg

CDVHag-UsAAs8R1.jpg

PostSignature-14.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, kimloveeun, Park Min Song, Lorrssinz

Celebrities Opinion About Park Shin Hye 8 years 11 months ago #123403

• Maris
image-121.jpg

During the press conference for his new movie “Dangerous In-laws 2″ Shin Jung Geun who plays Choi In Ha’s dad, Choi Dal Pyeong in the hit drama,‘Pinocchio’ comments on his ‘Pinocchio’ co-stars.

“Our Shinhye is of course number 1. She always call me ‘dad’ and Byun Hee Bong teacher ‘grandpa,’ she treated us like her own family members. It’s my first time seeing a young actress with that much wit and talent for acting.”

© SOURCE | Translated by pienocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, kimloveeun, meyergsi, Lorrssinz
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds