Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ENG] 2010-06-30

[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17849

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I am pretty shaken by the news -
Shin Hye updated her CY entries and changed the picture.

Will be sorely missed.
A great korean actor Park Yong-ha passed on.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17850

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The news of the sudden death of actor Park Yong-ha flooded the internet

my heart is broken... I admire this korean actor very much and follow his kdramas. He is one of the few that is an excellent well known actor in many hit dramas like Winter Sonata, On Air and A Man's Story. He is very famous in Japan also and has several Japanse single albums. He had successful fan meetings in Japan as well.

He was also set to play the lead role in Love Song, an upcoming Korean drama adaptation of the Chinese movie, Comrades: Almost a Love Story (甜蜜蜜) alongside Yoon Eun Hye.

My heartfelt condolence to his family. This is very untimely.
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17854

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
When i first read the news of Park Yong-ha's death at Dramabeans, I did a double take. Only days earlier, he was reported to do a new drama. It always saddens me to see depression claiming its victims. It must have sadden PSH, fans and those in the entertainment circle to lose a great actor. I meant to watch "Story of A Man" cos I heard it is really good. Now I am not sure because it will be saddening to watch it. His family must be devastated.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17856

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
oh Sabchia, my heart aches. A Man's Story is an excellent korean drama that I won't hesitate to recommend.

news from allkpop posted by rameninmybowl on June 30 -
Celebrities Mourn the Death of Park Yong Ha

Shortly after the unfortunate news of Park Yong Ha’s death went public, many celebrity figures have begun to express their condolences. Quite many have already paid a visit to the hospital where the man now rests in peace, but it seems like the loss is just too shocking for anyone to handle easily.

TVXQ’s Jaejoong was one of the first ones to hear of Park Yong Ha’s death, as he’s been a good friend of the actor for a long time. With both being popular in Japan, the two often shared advices on their international activities.

Jaejoong revealed in disbelief, “Park Yong Ha and I even had a phone call yesterday, so I really can’t believe he died. His voice sounded very bright, and I couldn’t feel any difference from other usual days. We ended the call by promising to have a drink of soju once I return to Korea after recording. It’s very shocking.”

Many stars used Twitter to mourn over the actor’s death. MC Mong and Jo Kwon both tweeted, “My condolences go out to Park Yong Ha.” Jo Kwon also shared a story of how Park Yong Ha was at a nearby studio while he was recording Like a Stupid for the drama Personal Taste with his 2AM members.

KARA’s Park Gyuri also left a comment on her Twitter, saying,

“He was one of my favorite actors…My condolences go out to Park Yong Ha… I ask myself, if his closest friends are saying they do not know the reason of his death, how hard would it have been for Park Yong Ha to hide his pain all along?… What we see isn’t everything. I hope everyone around, including myself, feels the happiness in life always by not forgetting how thankful we should be. I hope he’s free of burdens at where he is now… Ah, I’m getting tears”

Park Yong Ha’s fellow actor, So Ji Sub was the first celebrity to arrive at the mortuary, and was seen weeping in sadness. He murmured “How could this happen…” but couldn’t finish his sentence from overflowing tears.

Actress-singer Eugene was perhaps the most shocked one of all. She had a public celebrity & celebrity relationship with Park Yong Ha, but separated quite a while ago. According to her acquaintance, she was simply too shocked to even shed tears, and expressed her need to be alone at the moment.

Other celebrities who came to pay their respects also include Park Hee Soon, Kim Hyung Joon (SS501), Ki Bum (U-Kiss), Park Hyo Shin, Kim Hyun Joo, Kim Min Jung, Yunho, PSY, Ryu Si Won, CNBLUE, Eru, Song Seung Hun, Jung Il Woo, Jung Jun Ha, Kim Min Jong, KangTa, Seo In Kook, Lee Byung Hun, Shin Seung Hoon, Go Joo Won, Choi Ji Woo, etc.

It’s very tragic to let go yet another Korean celebrity, especially such a talented one at the age of just 32 with so much potential for the future. Rest in peace, Park Yong Ha, and our hearts go out to your family and loved ones.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17859

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CN Blue at park Hong Ha wake - oh so sad.

credit as tagged.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17880

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
unnie..me too..my heart is crushed into pieces..when i heard about this news..i love this guy so much..coz his a very good actor...why so sudden..??

many celebrities mourn the death of PYH...

www.allkpop.com/2010/06/celebrities-mourn-park-yong-has-death
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by roxie18.

PYH 13 years 8 months ago #17914

• sabchia
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 143
Roxie18 and nu2me,

I've been trying to get update regarding Park yong-ha's funeral. Seems like So Ji-sub is a close friend. Never thought I will see so many familiar and notable faces in the Korean entertainment industry who cried openly for him. Even the elusive Bae Yong- Jung turned up to pay his respect. My heart really goes up to the parents, both in their wheel-chairs. I guess everyone felt sad for to lose such bright actor who would have many years ahead of him. I wonder if the punishing schedule they have everyday as entertainer that also contributes to the depression he was experiencing.

Re:PYH 13 years 8 months ago #17916

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
..yea ur right...so ji sub must be a close friend..coz he cried that much..when he attended the wake of PYH...so as choi ji woo of STH .

.his death is so sudden..thats why its that hard to believe it..
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17918

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
it's so sad that it happened..
condolence to Park Yong Ha's family..
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re:[ENG] 2010-06-30 13 years 8 months ago #17923

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
There is speculations of him being more depressed over his father's last stages of stomach cancer. When his father became ill, he took his parents to his care *I'm crying again, sorry* . They said he is already depressed, that he worries too much and all the time. He left his former agency and formed his own. That there were business troubles after setting up his own management company.

That he is one of halluya korean actors and may have put toll on him. He is an excellent actor but his kdramas and movies are far in between. This must have added pressure on him to keep up to that tag. He is very popular in Japan and he held fan meetings there. That he is insomniac for a long time (14 years?) and keep popping pills to make him sleep.

Not many ppl or friends know what he is going through that is why it was such a shock.

so sad. I will remember him as a sweet, warm person, excellent in acting that korea is proud of.

btw, did u notice Shin Hye's CY world has a Cross and updated later with dots.....Cross.
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.908 seconds