Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121148

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
This is cute....

Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121150

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
More pics....

web_2072952412_86683a12.jpg

web_2072952412_3b18d8e9.jpg

web_2072952412_3f9e3099.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, narjess89, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121153

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Shin Hye FM at the tv.people news..
tv.people.com.cn/n/2015/0330/c79889-26773459.html
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121154

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
ehmmm unnie is thirsty

web_1700131422_fb4c76af_img-c752919a4502577fd3f97a6969f2ebd5.jpg
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121155

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121156

I like PSH's nose it shows a stark personality!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121168

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
I totally agree, Sonia! It is one of the many things that go on to make her whole......... And be that unique and distinctive individual that God meant her to be............
I love Shinhye's strength of mind to be able to sort and distinguish between the things that matter and the ones that don't. She loves herself the way she is ....... This attitude and thinking reflects how well grounded a person she is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, YuthfulGrace, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121170

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
You are absolutely right sis @Maris. Hello and good to see you again @Sonia... i want to hear from you too. :)
:heartsh:

Shinhye has been growing up amazingly well. She may have some not to her liking but oh mianhe don't know how to word them... but overall she is doing really well considering all the schedules, handling of her staff members, her family, her school, her fans who wants to see her, her pressures, her commitments and so on... for a girl her age and challenges ahead of her.... I commend and praise her being.
:luvluv:

I've been hoping to find a gif of the dancing duo (Shinhye and Jongsuk) at their individual fan meeting..... and someone did it!!
Eureka!!

credits to By: reijunko
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121172

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Hi Eve!
Good to see and talk to you today.....how is the weather in your city like?
It's heading more towards spring here.....

:luvluv:

That's a great dancing GIF's ........nobody better than Shinhye as the subject for GIF or for that matter being photographed because her expressions are infinite and changeable in an instant....making her so watchable.

Thanks for posting it. This can be used in all situations depicting happiness and joy......if only one knew how to post them......Alas!.....one fine day.......it will happen for me too....:)

I have to acknowledge in gratitude the Chinese Fans for the still pouring pictures of high quality from Shinhye's Fan meeting........the Chinese are really exceptionally great like the Thai ones too......this GIF from the Japanese fan is beautiful too. But.....I love the ones that you, Jenzzy, Irene, Narjess keep making .......Shinhye is really lucky in the love showered on her by her very own United Nations admirers....... :)
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 11 months ago #121173

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
hello Maris, :) it is still cold surprisingly especially in the morning hours... then cools down during mid-day. We have showers this week.... and more rain tomorrow. oh where did the spring weather go? :lol: I'm starting to have sniffles in the mornings and goes away. Even if I wanted to wear spring trench, it's brrr cold in my bones... :P

are you coming by nyc? Hope you have a lovely, fun time... shopping too :lol:

poor Youngkwang.. 'rejected' by some of her fans as a love interest.... prefers him to be her dad or grandpa. :lol: :P they are teasing him of course.

cr: as tagged.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.675 seconds