Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133746

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye loves Caring Guys, Watched the Toast Kiss Scene with LJS

Park Shin Hye had her fans meeting in Taiwan days ago, her dating rumor with Lee Jong Suk attracted much attention. During the fans meeting, her toast kiss and shaving scenes with Lee Jong Suk were played, she watched together with fans with a shy and sweet smile, when she talked about her relationship with Lee Jong Suk, she called him as “good friend”, and said that there was not much writing in the script about these scenes, the sweet atmosphere was created by the PD nim and tacit understanding between her and lee jongsuk.

She revealed that her ideal type was someone who was taller than her, caring, responsible and kind.

Park Shin Hye debuted as a child actress, she worked with many handsome actors such as Lee Min Ho, Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin, etc, her friends claimed her as “she saved the country in previous life!”
However, because her career just started, she carefully responded sensitive questions about dating rumors, even though she hoped that she could get married before 30, now she honestly admitted it was difficult to do it, “In the past, my parents always said, girls have to get married before 30 which was the most beautiful age, however, as I grow older, there are more things happened in reality, this is not as fantastic as I thought, I have so many things to do now, it is increasingly hard to commit, so I can just delay it again and again.”

Gradually, Park Shin Hye could not clearly said at what point she would get married, she said that, compared with meeting the important person, she preferred a great work, “I played for a while before, now I have to work”. She admitted she was not sensitive when talking about love, “I only could see who I want to see!” If he and she both like each other, she could feel his affection really fast, however, if only the man likes her, she won’t find it out, until his confession, then she will suddenly realize.
Source: www.mingweekly.com/article/view/4168
cr: Judybea
:ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133793

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
#dreamofangel Love from China fans #ParkShinHye

Via @Patsy_hk 소위의_홍콩

yeth.jpg

fyi.jpg

ga.jpg

Just 1 day left :-V am excited too :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133813

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Its tomorroowww

BTW, the Shenzhen Lyric Books!

( cr: 朴信惠吧官方微博 )

CNdZylOUsAIq8kH.jpg

CNdZym1UEAEVKK5.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133848

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

cr: PSH_BaiduBar
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133852

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
wonder if Shinhye headed to Shenzhen at this time. No news yet.

well someone saw her in Seoul today..unlike in Taiwan she went there a day before..
cr: khjpearl

I am getting excited to see pictures at the airport and media coverage before her FM.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133855

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Here comes Park Shin-hye
2015-August-18 08:53 Shenzhen Daily

South Korean actress, singer and dancer Park Shin-hye will give a show Aug. 29 at the Shenzhen Poly Theater.

Park’s fame came when she starred in the popular Korean drama “Stairway to Heaven.” She also starred in a drama series called “Tree of Heaven” that aired on SBS. The show had decent ratings, and the reviews and criticism were mixed but mostly positive. This further helped Park’s career in acting in South Korea.

Park is the first Korean female actress who has amassed more than 5 million Weibo followers, proving her popularity in China. Park’s soaring popularity thanks to “The Heirs” during the end of 2013 coupled with “Pinocchio” in 2014 helped her make her first appearance on the Forbes Korea’s top 40 most powerful celebrities list in March 2015. Park ranked 36th in earnings, 19th in press exposure, 14th in television exposure and 31st in professionalism, which, placed her in the 33rd place overall.

Time: 8 p.m., Aug. 29

Tickets: 380-880 yuan

Venue: Shenzhen Poly Theater, intersection of Wenxin Road 5 and Houhaibin Road, Nanshan District (南山区后海滨路与文心五路交界处深圳保利剧院)

Metro: Shekou Line, Houhai Station (后海站), Exit E(SD News)

My Note

That's one of the write ups in a Chinese newspaper for her upcoming Fan meeting!

Cannot wait to see what style of dresses she will be wearing and how many different ones....

Hi Eve! There does not seem to be any airport pics surfacing making one think that she may be going ninja once again......at least until she reaches China. We most probably should see some pics at the airport there thanks to the ever resourceful Chinese fans...
. :P

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, irene_xxvi, Lorrssinz, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133905

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am happy to see you back @Maris,
:lol: I hope someone will be lucky to spot her at the airport. :) with a picture
for some reason, I'm happy these days because we get to see Shinhye in photoshoots, today in variety program 3MAD and tomorrow, her fan meeting for Tongyi beverages in Shenzhen.

In September, Shin-hye will start school and :pray: that she completes it so she can graduate. She long hope to finished but her projects came calling so to speak ;)

Thank you dear for the updates !! it's been fun today !!
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133931

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
FM sponsored by Tong Yi.

CNiSGRgUkAQJjzG.jpg

No airport photos yet?
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133940

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
6f28779ajw1evj6at02rxj20qo0f0dhj.jpg

No Airports yet?
LOL Maybe she went to Airport in Midnight? or uses again her some ninja moves? lol
I should be in that FM TT .
Thanks sister @irene, @eve, @maris and @seirazde for all updates!
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Nicole Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 7 months ago #133945

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Fans who attended will be given a Lyric Book of ShinHye's Songs enable for them to sing with,
here is the Scanned Lyric Book ( The Book's Content was divided on Shinhye's Songs :D )

005K59ryjw1evbr97ibl1j30fa0km0vl.jpg

005K59ryjw1evbr99u4bmj30fa0kmabl.jpg

005K59ryjw1evbr9amw9vj30fa0kmn0k.jpg

005K59ryjw1evbr9ds9ccj30fb0kmtb0.jpg

005K59ryjw1evbr9erphpj30fa0kmtbv.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.695 seconds