Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134304

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134306

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134308

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134310

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134312

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134313

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Before the FM starts, here's the Gifts for Fans! the Venue, In & out!
Hope we can have the Lyric Book? lol
Since I posted the Scanned Lyric Book here maybe we can print it by our own :D :D :1 :1 LOL

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134314

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
I'll give my deepest Thank you for all the udpates especially from Shenzhen fans! who came there, they were alot of Pictures you had taken, Im so happy to see those, but they are so many, LOL Hope we can have them here all too.
Thank you for the SHINING MEMBERS-REPORTERS here for the Photos,Videos, Updates in this thread! :D
@eve @jenzzy @elana @seirazde @irene @narjess Sarah @jhen @Maris @Verba @Kiki AND TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE, thanks to our VIEWERS which is Growing LOL.

Hope to see more here and LOOKING FORWARD FOR CHENGDUU !!
CNuNYTPUkAAlfLE.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, vertige25, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134322

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Welcome Back sis @jenzzy :piggyrabbit we missed you here :heartsh: :heartsh:

waaaahhhh lots of beautiful updates :luvluv: Thank you sisters for the nice picts and videos :lol:

@jennifer you made a nice compilation of Dream Of Angels photos :-V good job

a big thanks to all the cast of PSHIC @elana, @eve, @nicole @seirazde @jenzzy @jhen @verba @irene @maris @sarah and @kiki You are the best :heartsh:

Welcome back Shin Hye :lol: it's time to focus on studying huh ;) :P Good Luck and GOD bless you :heartsh:
Missing my @Kimi :( Come back girl
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134326

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Our FB page was tagged by KpopFighting.com this time :lol:

u.jpg

fuk.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye held her ’2015 Dream of Angel’ fan meeting at the Shenzhen Poly Theatre on August 29th, and spent a great time with local fans.

The actress was in Shenzhen for the second time, since her visit last year, and the venue was also the Shenzhen Poly Theatre. Park Shin Hye shared with fans about her backpacking experience not too long ago, CF shooting, and what happened during the filming of ‘Three Meals A Day.’ From time to time, fans would shower her with a great response.

Park Shin Hye wore a shoulder revealing outfit for the first half of the fan meeting, as she showed her goddess image. In the second half, she went for an androgynous look while tying her hair in a ponytail as she showed off an alternative side of her.

As the scenes of Park Shin Hye from the drama ‘Pinocchio’ played on the big screen, fans started thinking about them and spouted Park’s character, Choi In Ha’s lines. Park Shin Hye also personally made a cake for fans in a special situation, and even invited a soon-to-be-married couple on stage.

The age range of fans at the fan meeting were really huge, but they all held star-shaped light sticks and became one as they swung it. Park Shin Hye interacted with fans in the ‘Choi In Ha imitation’ corner, and took photos with them as they held the light sticks.

She said, “I think these light sticks will appear in my dreams tonight. I can see that everyone’s faces are shining like stars when we took the photos. Many thanks to everyone for being by my side. I won’t forget this moment, and I will strive to return and meet everyone again next year.”

Park Shin Hye showed aegyo from time to time when she performed her last song ‘My Dear,’ and provided great fan service.

On the same night after the fan meeting concluded, Park Shin Hye shared a photo of herself holding a light stick while writing on her Weibo, “I had a fun and blissful time at today’s fan meeting in Shenzhen. Everyone really shone from start to finish, and I think I will have an especially bright and happy dream tonight thanks to everyone of you. Everyone goodnight.”

She will hold her final fan meeting in China, in the Chinese city of Chengdu this September.

Park Shin Hye recently appeared as the first and last guest for tvN ‘Three Meals A Day’ variety program, where she won much love from viewers with her refreshing charms. In the upcoming September 4th episode, Park Shin Hye and the other cast members will have to harvest corn amidst blistering hot weather.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 Park Shin Hye Asia Tour 'Dream Of Angel' in China 8 years 6 months ago #134329

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
IMG__-111.jpg

IMG__-112.jpg

IMG__-113.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.424 seconds