• Thank you received: 515

English Title: You're Beautiful / You're Handsome / He's Beautiful
Korean Title: 미남이시네요
TV Station: SBS
Episodes: 16
Broadcast Period: October 7, 2009 to November 26, 2009
Timeslot: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55

Official Website: OFFICAL SITE

A story about the behind-the-scenes life of an idol group, A.N.Jell. In search of a new member for their idol group. However at the last minute, the new member suffers an injury and his twin sister has to step in disguised as him.
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam (male) & Go Mi Nyu (female), a pair of twins who ends up switching places when Mi Nam gets into an accident after being selected as 1 of the four members of a idol group. Jang Geun Suk plays Hwang Tae Kyung, a village boy turns idol star who is constantly at odds with Mi Nyu. Lee Hong Gi plays Jeremy/Kang On Yu who is the lead singer of the group. Filming'll start after the final member of the group is found. In the SBS drama 'You are beautiful', Uee is playing the role of "Yoo He Yi", the 'national younger sister' who has the nation's love since she was young and worked hard to become a top star

Main Cast
A.N.JELL
Jang Geun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung
Park Shin Hye as Go Mi Nam (Male) / Go Mi Nyu (Female)
Lee Hong Ki as Kang On Yu / Jeremy
Jung Yong Hwa as Kang Shin Woo

Extended cast
UEE as Yoo He Yi
Bae Geu Rin as Sa Yu Ri (Fan club president)
Kim In Kwon as Ma Hoon Yi (Mi Nam's manager)
Choi Ran as Choi Mi Ja (Mi Nam & Mi Nyu's aunt)
Kim Sung Ryung as Mo Hwa Ran (Tae Kyung's mother)
Jung Chan as President Ahn
Choi Soo Eun as Wang Kko Di
Tae Hwang as staff
Yoo Seung Ho (cameo, ep9)

Production:
Director: Hong Sung Chang
Screenwriter: Hong Jung Eun & Hong Mi Ran

Recognitions
2009 SBS Drama Awards: Netizen Highest Popularity Award (Jang Geun Suk)
2009 SBS Drama Awards: New Stars Award (Park Shin Hye, Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Hong Ki)

OST 1
ALBUM: You're Beautiful OST
Release Date: 2009-10-13
Language: Korean
Genre: Ballad
Bit Rate: 192 & 320 KBPS

TRACK LIST

OST # 1
01. Still / As Ever – Lee Hong Ki
02. Descend from the Sky – Miss $ ft. Oh Won Bin
03. Without Saying – 9th STREET
04. Lovely Day – Park Shin Hye
05. Promise – Lee Hong Ki ft. Jung Hwa Young
06. My Heart’s Calling – Kim Dong Wook
07. Without Saying – Park Shin Hye
08. Still / As Ever – A.N.JELL
09. Promise – A.N.JELL
10. Without Saying (Piano ver.) – Various Artists
11. Still / As Ever (Bossa ver.) – Various Artists

OST # 2
01. Song for a Fool - Park Sang Woo
02. What Should I Do - Park Da Ye
03. Good Bye - Jang Geun Suk

OST # 3
01 Song For A Fool - Park Sang Woo
02 Without Words - Jang Geun Suk
03 What Should I Do - Park Da Ye
04 Good Bye - Jang Geun Suk
05 Lovely Day (Acoustic Ver.) - Park Shin Hye
06 What Should I Do (Inst.)
07 Good Bye (Inst.)
08 Song For A Fool (Inst.)
Attachments:
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Sunny.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParkPark

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #176

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I've never been sooooooooo addicted to a Korean series like I did with YB!!! i love ALL the CASTS here, JGS and PSH are of course the perfect pair, they have such great chemistry that oozes in and out of the tube.:kiss:

I wish we can see this wonderful pair again! i don't know how long i'd last not seeing them again. I love the ANJELLs too, they're such wonderful quartet and great harmony! I am totally blown away with ALL of the OSTs, this is all I play in my CD Player to and from work and every single day!!! :laugh:

I truly LOVE this series!!! PSH played GMN role to a TEE, I don't think there would have been any other actress that could have portrayed this role any better than what SH did!!! truly amazing and adorable!!! :woohoo:

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #181

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
i luv dis series too... :D

hope to see more SH works in d future.

dun worry, b happy.. :)
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by gonnabeme.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #182

• soracantabile
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 1
me too!!
I never addicted to any drama like this..
I never search the articles or BTS videos of any drama before..
but for YAB,,I did it!!
just love the story, the casts, the writer, and the director *he is handsome too!!LOL
never get bored about YAB..
really hope there will be YAB 2 with the same casts...
(o_ _)o

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #185

• Hailey Nguyen
@ gonnabeme : Please edit your post and write more, because that is considered spam : )

Like all of you here, YB probable my favorite drama ever!!
I actually don't watch Korean often. I like K-pop, but not K-dramas. Usually i only watch Hong Kong dramas xDD
I tend to watch 'idol dramas'......but because i'm not into the k-dramas world so at first i didn't know about YB
but at school my K-friends keep talking about it all day.....but that time all i know is that Hongki is in the drama *they only talked about Hongki :P *
Then one day my friend suggested that I should watch it.....she talked to me more deeper about the drama and she said "This drama have Park Shin Hye you like in it".....surprised that she still remember I like SH......I probably told her that I like SH in 9th grade when i watch STH...and that was like almost 4 years ago.....so i was like "omgggg i need to check this out!"...haha so i did! changed my life forever :side: i got so addicted and when it ended i cried so much : (.......I'm still in withdrawal now....so i can't wait to received the D-cut! Hurry up Feb and March!!!

At first I was a total SW-MN shipper :laugh:
i thought he is the sweetest thing ever.....especially the part he put the tower over MN's head...the fangirl in me squeal~~
but then on ep.4 i saw how sweet TK to MN *hugging her while she cry*........i can't decide anymore....they're both good to MN...
not until episode 10......when MN dressed up as a girl, MN and TK exchanged that sad/confused look across the room......then suddenly SW grabbed her and hugged her. That's when all my love for SW flew over to TK and i realized I'm a total TK-MN shipper :lol:

Totally miss A.N.JELL : (
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Hailey Nguyen.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #194

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
i've edited my previous post.

will try to use longer words in my posting... n will try to bear with d rules....

tks for d reminder :)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #275

• 13sk8er
  • New Star
  • ? Minum
? i waiting for YB EP.2~

i miss AN. jell

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #297

• jaimejks-psh
Yeah, YAB has totally changed my life and for the better I must say. I kinda stopped watching Kdramas because it was the same thing over and over again. I tried watching BOF earlier but gave up because it was just blah! I didn't know about YAB until my cousin suggested to me, about a week after the drama aired in Korea. She told me Shin Hye was in it and I love Shin Hye ever since seeing her in Stairway to Heaven. She was the only cast member that I knew and seen dramas of. So going in, I didn't know any of the other cast members and didn't really know what I was getting into.

I read the synposis and it was just meh, but I gave YAB a shot and I never looked back. I still remembered talking to my sister about this drama. We were talking about TK being the typical mean guy falling in love with the nice girl and changing, blah, blah, the cliches we see in other dramas (This was after the first episode, mind you), and laughed about it and making fun of the whole cliche part. But it was soo much more than that. TK wasn't a bad boy. He's actually a softie trying hard to play a mean person but failed miserably. I totally feel in love with the drama. And yes, I cried because it ended. There were so many ups and downs, a total rollercoaster ride. One minute you are laughing your butt off, the next, bawling like a baby.

That same sister I was talking to rarely watches drama and after insistently telling her to watch YAB, she became crazy like me. lol. All we did and still do now is spazz about how much we loved YAB and how much we miss it. We each ordered ourselves the Director's Cut dvd, and got pigrabbits.

I was sooo fortunate to find out about Jang Keun Suk's fanmeeting in Japan that Friday before it happened, and of course by then, I was soo in love with Sukkie, so I had to go (and it was only 40mins from where I live by train). And now because of Hongki's character, I'm going to FT Island's fanmeeting next month all because of him (Sorry FT Island fans, I have no idea about their music)

And now, a couple of months later, I'm still not over You're Beautiful. I swear, I listen to the OST every single day, and I've watched the drama for the nth time already and going. Just the other day, I went to visit several bookstores just looking for anything about You're Beautiful (I found several articles on YAB and Sukkie, but bought two magazines: KBOOM with ANJELLs on the cover, and the other about Sukkie and YAB) I've never been this crazy about a drama before and by that I mean, getting myself the pigrabbit, the comic and novel book, Sukkie's calendars, reading up on what they are doing right now, etc. I can't seem to move on. I think I need therapy or something. lol.

You're Beautiful is by far my favorite!

Ok, sorry for the long spazz.

edit: forgot to add, and my love for Shin Hye grew 100 times!! How can you not love her after this? I was a bit sad because TK's character kinda took over MN's but oh well. I thought the two actors did a wonderful job portraying their characters.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by jaimejks-psh.

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #311

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
wow... jaimejks-psh

i'm speechless reading your posting.

hope to hear more news bout Hong-star later... n probably d feedback of Japan's viewer when YAB broadcasted there this Feb :)

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 14 years 3 months ago #312

• Karen Ma
Products related to You're Beautiful

1) Glow-in-the-dark telephone straps[the ones they use in the drama]

2) OST Vol. 1 & 2

3) Comics Vol. 1 & 2

4) Fiction Vol. 1 & 2

5) 2010 Calendar

6) HighCut Magazine

7) Pig Rabbit

8) Go Mi Nyu's Headphone

9) misc. Accessories

10) Go Mi Nyu's Star Necklace

Photos credit: Yesasia & Yahoo HK Auctions
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by Karen Ma.
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.701 seconds