TOPIC: 2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요'

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137498

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
U are right sis @sarah 94 :piggyrabbit
Happy 6th anniversary You're beautiful :luvluv:

images-5.jpg

Never bored to watch this drama so many times.
this is really the best collaboration i have ever watched. Really miss all of them. I really love the cool man character in the drama, Shinhye unnie is so cute too. :luvluv:
Here is the gift for U :luvluv:

CR:Micheal tupou
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137499

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
woah sis @syellin I miss them too
I remember that video from last episode when mi nam want to travel to rome or japan don't remeber lol
its was happy ending :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, syelin88

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137500

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
I hope they could be together again in the future project ha ha ha :wahaha
Remember this? They are so funny here :wahaha

cr: UnSoirdePleineLune
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137509

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

So nice of yonghwa to change his sns accounts' display pictures. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137524

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Thank you everyone for reminding through your posts......

This is the drama which started me along the path of following Shinhye and learning to admire her as an actress, singer and a wonderful human being with marvellous positivity and happy aura that she spreads all around her......

You're Beautiful is not only special for us but it has changed the lives of these amazing four artists who through their performances that have made their characters iconic and got catapulted to heights of fame in their respective fields. YB was successfully remade in Taiwan too. It's been six years after YB was aired but their stars keep rising.....

I am not surprised to see JYH showing through his SNS account the special p,ace YB holds for him. He has verbalized that many times just like Shinhye has done. YB made all four into lifetime friends who share fond memories of the time that they worked together.

May they continue to flourish ......their stars continue to rise higher and higher and be happy in their professional and personal lives.....

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137529

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Yonghwa 3rd IG update

[Trans] It's my 6th Anniversary debut day~keep loving me who has a lot of deficiency.....

image-28.jpeg

image-29.jpeg
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137533

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hello sisters! I wandered into this topic just out of curiosity... I watched You're Beautiful only after watching Heartstrings... and only after watching Heirs. (What a history!) And though it's only third in the series of PSH dramas I had watched, it still is the most humorous drama. PSH has that funny side of her which actually was displayed in this drama. Most memorable are the "towel" scene, the airport scene where the 3 guys were looking for her and running after her and she kept avoiding them. Of course, memorable also is the scene where she was brought into the rehearsal room and the 3 guys sized her up immediately.
Oh there's also the rooftop scene... isn't that hilarious? Let's not forget the scene where she was about to declare her being a girl...
And oh, oh, that scene where she snuffed the candle out with her breath. That's really really funny!
Oh so many "memorable" scenes in this drama. I think we should watch it again one more time... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #137536

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
In You're Beautiful, we first noticed JYH. Of course, JGS is really "lovely" here... but JYH was charming. We loved his tender scenes with PSH, his caring and looking after her... and felt sorry for his "achy" heart every time PSH's character shows her affection for the character of JGS.
We loved JYH's scenes with PSH when she dressed in that lovely black dress... they were kind of sweet in the BTS videos.. where they seemed to be whispering to each other.
Of course the "towel scene" is most memorable.
And remember the date they had that never really happened...was it in Gangnam or some shopping area in Seoul? And that scene where PSH's character was crying in one of the rooms after she didn't appear in their "date" and he came in to comfort her.
Oh so many nice memories from this drama! :) (sigh!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 5 months ago #138005

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
You're beautiful will be shown in Japan on 10-27-15

2049178379_8af6a699.jpg

2049178379_5b27d889.jpg

2049178379_78cf8b0d.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2009 (SBS) You're Beautiful '미남이시네요' 8 years 4 months ago #141075

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
What is the cast of You're Beautiful up to today?

250c2e1f-264d-4a48-a905-3bd726927005.png

Six years ago today, the hit series You're Beautiful was about to air its final episode. Viewers fell in love with the young stars and their fictional band A.N.JELL for 16 episodes. There were plenty of breath-holding spells and intense heart beating moments as nun-to-be Go Mi Nyu tried to make the boys believe she was her twin brother Go Mi Nam.

It has been a while since wesaw the main cast together. Let's see what A.N.JELL and Mi Nyu's enemy Yoo He Yi are up to today.

Hwang Tae Kyung (actor Jang Geun Suk)

Besides releasing his new album Monochrome and holding a completely sold out tour in Japan, Jang directed and starred in the short film titled Camp. The movie, which was filmed entirely in Jeju Island, ranked number one on the Oricon Weekly Film Chart. The 28-year-old star hasn't been seen in K-dramaland since Pretty Man in 2013, but it seems like he has been doing very well overseas. Plus, his Jang Geun Suk Live In Seoul 2015 show was a big success in September, and he announced plans to return to K-dramas soon.

668663a5-4560-4b21-a2ba-a01cc27674aa.jpg

Go Mi Nam / Go Mi Nyu (actress Park Shin Hye)

Park solidified her position as K-drama fans' sweetheart after she starred in Pinocchio alongside actor Lee Jong Suk. Viewers spent most of the year shipping the pair after their realistic portrayal as a couple. The 25-year-old actress had a part in the high-concept romantic comedy The Beauty Inside, and she made a few appearances on variety programs too. Next up is the movie Hyung with EXO's D.O. and Jo Jung Suk.

6799f60e-1818-4397-a335-1166f5560185.png

Jeremy (actor and F.T. Island member Lee Hong Ki)

Last year, Lee took on the leading role of Lee Min Ki in the K-drama Modern Farmer. His band F.T. Island released their fifth K-pop studio album I Will in March and their sixth J-pop album 5.....Go in May. The K-pop release did well on the charts, and it was in the top ten of the highest physical albums sold during the month of March. The boy band held a successful world tour at the beginning of the year, as well as, a popular Asia tour. They even celebrated their 5-year anniversary as a band. The 25-year-old lead singer reunited with his You're Beautiful co-star Park Shin Hye for his music video "Insensible". His debut solo albums AM302 (J-pop) and FM302 hit stores this Fall.

c6f4d067-0dcb-45fd-aaa2-967541c737fe.png

Kang Shin Woo (actor and CNBlue member Jung Yong Hwa)

His band celebrated their 5-year anniversary this year too! CNBlue released their popular K-pop album 2gether and J-pop album Colors in September, while Jung's "One Fine Day" debut solo project topped Billboard's World Album Chart. CNBlue's "Cinderella" single alone surpassed 169,000 downloads! The 26-year-old idol made guest appearances on several variety shows in 2015, like Infinite Challenge and Weekly Idol.

4c958a82-337a-488c-8697-2abe08da2aa3.jpg

Yoo He Yi (actress and After School member UEE)

The 27-year-old idol has been quite the K-drama queen this year. She had starring roles in Fool's Love, High Society, and even a cameo appearance in She Was Pretty. The "Dress to Kill" singer made guest appearances on Running Man and Infinity Challenge too.

6b8e817a-f69e-4cac-9da7-132d499af3ae.jpg

Source: www.dramafever.com/…/what-is-the-cast-of-youre-beau…/
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.023 seconds