Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137781

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
Happy 2nd Anniversary The Inheritors / The Heirs :luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137796

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This is an interesting read.... constructive and objectively speaking... I dare you :blush: ... it's another point of view well taken.

LINK....
itsbecauseiseeghosts.tumblr.com/post/130...ona-spoils-the-heirs

Cha Eun Sang, in contrast, has the opposite problem. Not so much believing that the world owes her something, but rather feeling bitter and wronged by the universe because she believes she is destined to have a bad life. Her character growth hard is not very complex or dynamic, but she does eventually develop a more mature outlook on life. Overall I really liked Eun Sang. I think Park Shin Hye does a good job here.

Honestly, I think this character got unfairly panned. She isn’t the most interesting creature in the world but I totally get why both the male leads are into her. She’s stubborn and self-sufficient and she doesn’t take their shit. Certainly she eventually succumbs to her attraction to Tan and his not-so-subtle emotional manipulation and constantly throwing himself at her. Usually literally:

...... and the last part....

In Conclusion
I don’t think I’ve probably convinced anybody who didn’t like the show that it was a worthwhile thing. That really wasn’t my intention anyway. I personally enjoyed it. I enjoyed a lot of the secondary characters and relationships. I thought a lot of the performances were poignant and powerful but I completely understand why this show got so much hate. It was enjoyable going back and re-watching it with a lot more context and discovering a) that I still enjoyed it a lot, warts and all and b) that I am allowed to like something and still criticize it and complain about its flaws.

The moral of this story is don’t drama shame yourself for enjoying something that you know is bad or that other people tell you is shit. Finding the capacity within yourself to like something is a thousand times more valuable than developing your ability to hate something. Expanding your capacity for enjoyment to encompass as broad a range of interests as possible is the secret to a happy life. That and being tolerant of others loving or hating things of their own accord. But I’m not telling anybody to turn off their brains.

Be happy and be critical. Be self-critical but don’t hate on yourself. Find yourself and id!drama and revel in your own trashiness. My trashy weakness is the The Heirs. What is yours?

credits: itsbecauseiseeghots
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137812

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Heirs movie expected to premiere in late 2016

Big news for Heirs fans! Your prayers may have been answered. The original production company of the 2013 hit drama, Hwa & Dam Pictures, has signed a deal with a Chinese studio to jointly produce a Korean movie version of Heirs.

While further details are not yet available, there is a chance that the original cast could be returning. The fact that the original Korean production company will also be producing the movie is a great sign and leaves open the possibility for a cast reunion on the big screen. Wouldn't it be great to see Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, Kim Woo Bin, and all the rest reunite once again? We’ll have to keep our fingers crossed and stay tuned for further updates!

The production is reportedly already underway and they are aiming for a release date by the end of 2016.

Are you excited about this news? What kind of story would you like to see told in the movie version of Heirs?

Credit Dramafever

My Note

What a news on The Heirs second Anniversary!

I really don't know if I should be happy or not......

Will have to think on that....

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, aki08, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, klebis, Paris35, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137813

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thank you for this news Sis @Maris.. :)
I too for a while, got hyped when this came out. Being a fan of ShinHye, i should be excited since Heirs is something that is dear to me. On the other side, when i came to think of all those negative comments about this drama, it saddened me a bit as those critics will have their chance once again to spew unnecessary comments.. Just my thought :dry:

Anyway, hoping for the best.
And better late than never, HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY TO THE HEIRS!!!
:heartsh:
Lovely morning to everyone.. :)
May you all have a great weekend ahead.. Stay safe and healthy.. :kiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, BadBat

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137816

• Maris
Hullo Seirazde and everyone !

Thanks! :P

Happy second anniversary!

There are many thoughts running in my mind as I read this news.....

If the original actors/actresses are not considered for the movie then That would not be liked by many who have loved it and due to which many stars either got a jump start or became even more popular. We cannot deny that fact despite some flaws ........The Heirs was a huge success specially in China.

It's possible to see a mixed cast from both Korea and China since it will be copeoduced. Lot remains unanswered.

I know just that as a serious actress Shinhyes reputation did suffer to some extent because of a poorly written character .....in my opinion. It took a brilliant performance by Her in Pinocchio to wipe that. Unless , the script is different I would be very concerned. Also, what will the story be like squeezed in 11/2 hrs with so many characters demanding screen time.

Right now....this is what is uppermost in my mind......more later as we get some additional facts on this venture....
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137817

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Sis @Maris, I really do have reservations about the Heirs movie but I know the China Heirs fans would love it. They just love the pairing of LMH and Shin Hye, even if the storyline isn't great they would watch it because it's their all time favourite onscreen couple. Would it still be Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang but older or would it be totally different characters? Maybe Shin Hye won't be paired with LMH in the movie but a Chinese actor? Would Shin Hye say 'yes' to this movie??? There are many questions.......
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137818

• Maris
Hi Kiki.....you pointed out all very relevant points......I agree with all.

My main concern now is Shinhye being recognized universally as a good actress by her critics and audience alike. Her popularity is already sky high but any future project will affect her reputation as an actress. Therefore, I would like to see her chose her next projects carefully.

This is just my wish as someone who wants her to be acknowledged as first class actress at par with any other. In order to do that she might have to forgo roles that might catapult her into greater popularity but not do much as far as progress as an actress is concerned...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137819

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Oh Hello to all my sisters here.....
That will be very interesting.....the Heirs on the big screen....but for me, nothing could beat the original
They may say that the Heirs is trashy or whatever.....poor story line and the like
But lets face it, people would always love the Cinderella story.....the living happily ever after
Maybe this is why many fell in love with this drama.....not to mention of course how LMH and PSH and the other cast members gave justice to their roles.....well, just giving again my POV

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, avrylle19, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, BadBat, syelin88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137822

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
Hello My lovely sisters here :luvluv:
HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY THE HEIRS!!! :luvluv:
So Sorry for coming late here
Thanks all my sisters for sharing,
I thought it is really impossible to beat the original version coz as we know that LMH and PSH chemistry is so strong in the original one.
Yup, u are right, so many people said negative comments about that drama. Just close our ears and eyes about those comments guys ha ha ha. The good thing that i see from the heirs is that we could see PSH is really a queen of tears,
she could pour out all of her sadness really well. She cried beautifully. Another good thing is PSH could get more loyal fans, becomes more and more famous too.
I thought the heirs has opened the gate for PSH to get more various roles that she wants in acting. it's better to focus on the good impacts for PSH because of that drama than focus on the negative comments from others, right? :ding: :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 8 years 6 months ago #137823

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Hi, If you don't mind me asking, what is it that they don't like about this drama?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.265 seconds