Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67771

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
:luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv: :luvluv:

I havn't been that happy for a long time......... Perfect Pair !!!!:throw: I can't wait that long and I want to watch that drama right away !!!I hope this Drama will be as popular as You are beautiful !!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Humilis

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67772

• YongShin~Lover
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 171
i m really exited just because i heard that Yonghwa said that he may be to do this drama as well...:luvluv: :luvluv:
and if this become true then my YongShin come together again :imdead: :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67773

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Park Shin Hye Confirmed to Star Opposite Lee Min Ho in HEIRS

park_shin_hye_and_lee_min_ho_10112009145817-1.jpg

We guessed it! Well, almost. The official announcement from Park Shin Hye‘s entertainment agency SALT has finally been released, and the two are scheduled to star together in the upcoming SBS drama.

The two actors will be working with writer Kim Eun Sook, who wrote Gentleman’s Dignity and Secret Garden, and Kang Shin Hyo, who has worked on dramas Midas and Tazza. HEIRS is scheduled to broadcast around the latter half of 2013.

40135_1434887354063_1289334237_31005863_5811140_n.jpg

Credit: Kunku
DramaFever Blog
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, moon, primrose, maeladie, Angel88

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67774

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Another article taken from NETIZEN BUZZ

Article: Park Shin Hye's casting in Kim Eun Sook's 'The Heirs' confirmed, to partner with Lee Min Ho

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+224, -34] Park Shin Hye with Lee Min Ho... I have a good feeling about this! Great visuals, acting skills, and a fresh, youthful joy.

2. [+203, -38] I'm just really, really, really glad that an idol wasn't cast

3. [+178, -30] Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye working together on a script by Kim Eun Sook... talk about watching no matter what!

4. [+38, -9] A drama you have to watch no matter what

5. [+36, -8] I'm already excited. I don't think there's anyone that exceeds Park Shin Hye in the 20s actress range. I always used to think that someone like Park Shin Hye would match Lee Min Ho and it came true.

6. [+35, -7] I remember in the last article about Lee Min Ho, someone left a comment saying they hope the female lead isn't an idol but a real actress and that they had hoped for Park Shin Hye ㅋㅋ That netizen must be happy to see this article ㅋㅋ

7. [+30, -12] I remember the best reply rooting for Park Shin Hye in the last best reply and it actually came true ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+28, -8] Hul, kind of cool how on Lee Min Ho's casting confirmation article, there were a bunch of best replies and comments saying they hope for Park Shin Hye... and it really ended up happening ㅋㅋㅋ Weren't they in an Etude CF together?
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, joyce, Humilis, primrose, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67775

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
I was shocked tbh lol I hoped she would accept Sword And Flowers drama
But Shinhye knows what's better for herself and her career so I will support her no matter what.
Can't wait for October to come I'm so ready to have panda eyes again :lol:
Whoever the second male lead is I hope he doesn't give me a chance to have second male lead syndrome again. I hate that feeling kkk
Thank you everyone :kiss:
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by primrose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandy, Lina507

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67778

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG x 1000 times!

I am sooo happy that she is the lead. I've always wanted Shin Hye to be in a drama with Min Ho but I didn't expect it to come so fast. This is definitely good news after reading about bad news about my other drama and it really took me by surprise since I thought Shin Hye was thinking of Sword and Flowers. And this will be the first time Min Ho will have acted with a younger actress. This series will be bound to be a big hit as Shin Hye and Min Ho are two of the most popular young stars of Korea.

And if YongHwa joins, I wouldn't know what to say!

When will it air?

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67780

• love_geunshin
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 80
this is such a GREAT News!!! and I'm super duper excited :touched :touched :touched
actually just recently I've been watching the bts of their CF and wanting them to be paired in a drama then this good news came up....I can't believe it at first but it makes me giddy a lot :luvluv:
October means HAPPINESS :-V

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67782

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
This drama will be in October.
I hoped she would accept Sword And Flowers drama in June.:luvluv:
There's a very interesting role - love and revenge.
It would be great.
I want both roles.):pray:
Is this possible? :shy:

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67786

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
OMG,,,,im super duper excited about this great awesome news! I'm sure it will be a huge hit. LMH faith did not do well so partnering her with our shining star is something I'm looking forward too and is a great move by the production. Kudos to them! I hope theyll be doinn tons of promotions like running man. Ke ke ke
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lina507

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #67787

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I think Faith did OK in terms of ratings....definitely not as high as other Lee Min Ho dramas but I think they also had the disadvantage of coming after Dr. Jin which had a similar genre. I must say, I loved Faith much more than Dr. Jin. Even though Park Min Young was in it, I felt no chemistry between her and Song Seung Huen, and the plot really was a mess that I could not continue watching. Faith, on the other hand, had a much better plot and Min Ho's pairing with Kim Hee Sun was sizzling despite their age difference!

I digress though. For sure, I will definitely watch Heirs. The fact that these 2 have worked together before only adds to the on-screen chemistry. I don't expect much out of them off-screen besides becoming closer friends as Shin Hye had already expressed is the person she would want to date least. Lol.

Is Heirs a saeguk or modern drama? Sounds saeguk...and sounds like it's more of a rom-com?
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 2.110 seconds