Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67788

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Another article from allkpop

Park Shin Hye to join actor Lee Min Ho in upcoming drama ‘Heirs’

Shippers prepare yourselves for a new on-screen love line because actress Park Shin Hye will be joining the previously cast Lee Min Ho for the upcoming SBS drama ‘Heirs‘!

‘Heirs’ will be a 20-episode drama and has already piqued the interest of fans with the reveal of its top-notch writer and director, Kim Eun Sook and Kang Shin Hyo PD, as well as its male lead Lee Min Ho. ‘Heirs’ will be a romantic comedy with a fusion of the hit drama ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ and the American hit TV series ‘Gossip Girl‘, raising the curiosity of fans about how this drama will unfold!

A representative revealed, “Writer Kim Eun Sook sent a love call to Park Shin Hye and also received the OK sign from the SBS drama department. Writer Kim had been keeping an eye on Park Shin Hye’s recent productions. Although girl group members were considered as candidates, she wanted to go with an actress instead for stable acting ability.”

If you thought love is in the air this spring, just wait until Fall because ‘Heirs’ will air sometime this coming October!

cr: allkpop
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, vertige25, primrose, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67789

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
@Sis Mandy ‘Heirs’ is a romantic comedy and college campus drama.

I'm happy with Shin Hye, i'm sure she's been the apple to the eyes of some Writer and PD lately.

She's getting their attention with her recent drama FBND and movie Gift of Room No. 7.

I like this line from allkpop article .......A representative revealed, “Writer Kim Eun Sook sent a love call to Park Shin Hye and also

received the OK sign from the SBS drama department. Writer Kim had been keeping an eye on Park Shin Hye’s recent productions.

Although girl group members were considered as candidates, she wanted to go with an actress instead for stable acting ability.”
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
Last Edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by Lina507.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, Uji, Humilis, vertige25, primrose, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67791

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Sis Lina, just read that comment and I was so proud of our girl...Sent a LOVE CALL...omo...
that's probably why she had to drop the other drama...she couldn't say no to KES..

and I sooooooooooooooo love SG and AGD...I hope this one will be a true winner for our new Pairing...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Lina507

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67793

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Oh, it totally sounded like a saeguk drama with the "crown" being in the title. Lol.

Hmm...college drama...I can't say that this is the first time that Shin Hye has been in a college drama but I have faith that she will be portraying a different character from her other school dramas.

I am SOOO glad that girl groups weren't chosen for the lead role. I really don't like seeing them in lead roles especially since there are so many better and solid actresses out there. Supporting roles...fine...that's OK but having idols take lead roles really kills the drama I think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67802

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks everyone for the updates.

Phewww... it like hit a jackpot when I read PSH will be partnering with LMH.

Happy overloads... I want to dance..
1243936432_otter_2013-04-05.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: Uji, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67803

• elankham
  • Administrator
share edited pics from PSH DC GALL.

r2b3jvc.jpg

it's so nice.

waiting for creations from our members.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, amiredz, iloveHACCI, Humilis, vertige25, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 2 weeks ago #67804

• elankham
  • Administrator
this is nice too...
9bQD8OK.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, iloveHACCI, Humilis, moon, vertige25, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67808

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
Now I am going crazy rewatching Min Ho and Shin Hye's Etude CF back in 2009-2010. I am so glad they are working now and not back then as they both have matured so much in their acting abilities and physical appearance. How many times have both of their dramas come head to head?! Lol....Shin Hye ALMOST starred with Min Ho in BOF and Heartstrings was competing with City Hunter back in 2011.

SBS seems to love to star Shin Hye in dramas. :)

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67809

• elankham
  • Administrator
How cute they are...
Min Ho put mascara on Shin Hye....aaaauuccchh..
And please hear when Shin Hye call him 'Oppa' at the end of video..

The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Humilis, bungii, moon, maeladie

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 11 years 1 week ago #67812

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
I am so happy that Shin Hye has been paired with Min Ho, but I also wanted her to do the other drama.

Do you think there is still a possibility that she could do both dramas? "Heirs" is not until October. Any idea as to when the other drama was supposed to start??

My wishful thinking is still holding out hope for both dramas!!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.994 seconds