Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들'

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68067

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Mommy,

I won't promise, in fact I don't want to say promise anymore, since I tend to break it , but one think is for sure, I'll do my best , actually lot of things is running on my mind once the drama begins. Besides I always visits the site , it just that my time is not enough to read all updates, plus I miss a lot of people here , glad to see Mandy and Maam almontel(musta po!) still around.
Bottom line I'm glad to be back.

@SnowWhite, and missmoon ;)

Feeling is mutual , for me I always get nervous when PSH doing a drama. As an avid fans I always pray that she will choose a good project that will take her career to the next level. I always pray it will have a good rating for her to stay in limelight , but I always know for sure , that their will be criticism , (it's part of their job) and sometimes it needs to have a perfect timing, specially it's very hard to please korean audience. I guess what we always can do is to support her (PSH ) no matter what. :lol:

Everyone thank you for sharing your inner thoughts to us. One think that always lead me back to this site , it's because in here I know I can bring out and share my passions to all of these korean actors. =X

I'm sharing more pictures..

539239_372252889557229_1875158638_n.jpg

539663_373650732750778_2137053425_n.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, moon, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68071

i agree! Park shin hye and lee min ho!!!

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68072

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
From the amount of Korean dramas that I've seen, I highly doubt that there will be more than one lead role for both male and female. There is no way that they will go to the trouble to hire Min Ho and Shin Hye to make them share leading roles so I definitely think Shin Hye and Min Ho will be the leading roles.

I have never seen Gossip Girl but it sounds trashy and I definitely do not think there will be anything like sex and drugs in a Korean drama.

As for the bashing, I am not sure why that would be happening? For sure, Shin Hye won't be paired up with Yong Hwa despie their relationship in the drama. What's there to bash about? Shin Hye just happened to star in 3 dramas with Yong Hwa and it's not like she chose to star with him. Also, Shin Hye has been with Yong Hwa even before he became famous so if anyone dares say she is rubbing off his fame, I am going to bash that person!
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, missmoon, iloveHACCI, love_geunshin, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68077

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I'm quite sure that the writer wouldn't have such big hits as AGD and Secret Garden if they'll just 'copy' other kdramas...Wait to be amazed....

i'm also really looking forward to the fresh scriptwriting that I know we will all enjoy (i both love SG and AGD) and what makes this even better is the fact that our sweet girl Shin Hye is the main female lead with 2 HOT Handsome boys!

i can't wait and am highly anticipating this as much as i did FBND or maybe even more so....

as far as bashing, i try not to get that to me, i just hope other netizens will be more mature in responding to this new pairing and the fact that YH has been casted for the 3rd time with his best friend PSH. there's really nothing wrong with that, we still don't know who will play what and i'm trusting them with their wonderful choices of leads or they wouldn't have more than a couple of big kdrama hits if they didn't know what they were doing...

I will continue to be positive and will count the days it'll start showing...APPROXIMATE 168+ DAYS TO GO!!!!

@LAURA: nice to see you back at posting again!!! sure missed you!!! hope you'e A-OK!!!
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, missmoon, Laurabianca, moon

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68100

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Maam Al ,

Yes I am A-OK! and super glad to be back , I super miss you too , specially your beautiful MV , your my idol you know..
I hope to see one of those videos for MinShin , that maam al will be created soon ,hihihi(nag-request kaagad)

I'm super loading many pictures here .. OMG I can't wait any longer for 168 days.. can't they shoot now!!.. :pray:

17287_300273256773373_792674277_n.jpg

374429_536821416361098_1263069260_n.jpg

536637_536528823057024_1965238266_n.jpg
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham, missmoon, iloveHACCI, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68102

It has been comfirmed!!!:luvluv: Jung yong hwa will be starring in the upcoming new drama, Heirs with Park shin hye and Lee min ho!!

A few years ago JYH starred in two other dramas with PSH. ( You're beautiful & Heartstrings ) Now he will be with her again in Heirs!!
But he maybe going to play as " The guy who doesn't get the girl at the end" character.:imdead:
But... at least we get to see the Yongshin couple once again!!:willing

Hoping everyone who loves our Shin hye will support her, everyone casted, and the drama!!:bingo:
Can't wait for October!!!
For more info go to www.allkpop.com
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Flower boy lover.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hsumeg, vertige25

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68103

• SnowWhite
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 400
wow...I think I was misunderstood... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
First of all I wasn't sugesting that it will be a copy of any drama or whatsoever. I was just stating what the articles were saying "Heirs’ will be a romantic comedy with a fusion of the hit drama ‘Boys Over Flowers‘ and the American hit TV series ‘Gossip Girl‘"-allkpop. I was only saying that I think the writer will take more things from BOF then GG since GG is kinda messed up (well...was, it ended few months ago) and I know that korean dramas aren't like that. B) B) B)
In terms of what I said about bashing it was just my opinion directed to people that were worried about it.
@mandy I actually don't understand bashing at all. I think that people who do that have some problems with themself. Of course I hope that people will not bash Shinhye or Yonghwa. :pray: :pray: But we can't do anything about it if that's happen. We can just stay positive and support SH and YH. :bingo: :-V :-V :-V I will always support YONGSHIN and their relashionship, whatever it is :-V :wahaha :wahaha
And when it comes to leads a lot of times there is more then 2 leads. For example "Missing You" aka "I Miss You", we have Eun Hye, Yoochun and Seung Ho. In "Innocent Man" we also had 3 leads. In BOF it was similar there was Hye Sun, Min Ho and Hyun Joong.
But SH and MH will probably be the "main main" lead. We have to wait and find out. :-V :-V :-V

Shin Hye fighting!!! Yong Hwa fighting!!! Min Ho fighting!!! "Heirs" fighting!!!

and lastly @missmoon missed you to <3

P.S. I just wanted to clarify myself, just in case :-V :-V
I hope that everyone stays healthy and positive :-V :-V ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE :-V :-V :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye: :bye:
Last Edit: 10 years 11 months ago by SnowWhite.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, vertige25, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68105

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
@SnowWhite: I hope you don't think I was offended or anything. Lol. What I meant about leads is that yes, there may be a few leads in one show, but the spotlight will always be on ONE main couple so in this case, it will definitely be Shin Hye and Min Ho. Who knows if Yong Hwa's character is associated with Shin Hye's at all. Maybe they'll just be friends in the drama.

I just hope the other female leads are not idols. I'd much rather see true actresses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, iluvshinhye

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68106

• hsumeg
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
tis already may n spring in the air.......n many love matches 4 r miss shin hye :)

i think r miss shin hye very popular with viewers young n older.......:)

n maybe her sweet nature the ideal 4 young n older man too. :luvluv:

so many popular korean artists in line 2 work with her n also because she is talented

n maybe pleasant 2 work with

it also seems that many agencies n producers wanting 2 match her in projects

with most popular n talented male artists lately it seems ......:piggyrabbit

surely she is most sought actress now n contender 4 many acting awards.......:ding:

i extend many congratulations 2 jung yong hwa 4 securing a role in this project........:luvluv:

:superkiss:

2013 (SBS) The Inheritors '상속자들' 10 years 11 months ago #68138

• primrose
  • Thank you received: 1029
My creation ^^

12.psh.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, elankham
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.127 seconds