TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148282

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
[MBN] "<Doctors> Park Shin Hye strong debut..supressing punks"

image-705.jpeg

image-706.jpeg

Cr wintercherub
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148283

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I really hope someone can let us know the rating for last night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148285

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
hello sis @Candy .. first it was 13.44 then increase to 19.53 % but thats not the final ratings yet :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: laila dee, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148286

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Erupted from the 'Doctors' cheotbang ... sweet rebel vs Park Shin Hye Kim Rae-won [General]
Articles, enter 06/20/2016 23:03 Last Modified 06/20/2016 23:16

pizap.com14664506022961.jpg

View source
[Sports Chosun Ilbo jeongan reporter] jimyeo the hottest action in the Park Shin Hye drawn in 'Doctors' announced strong first broadcast with the first meeting, the first broadcast of SBS 'Doctors' 20 days from the school days of yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) were drawn. day organization boss came art injured rushed to the hospital, this gang are buryeotda the haengpae to doctors. this yuhyejeong is a person heal that back "before the minutes said," is nagaseyo minutes rather than patients. "treatment to, "he warned. optimum is obliged to create an environment , but the boss is the" woman ", but refused treatment, saying, yuhyejeong to" tell treat anbatah had questioned that I am I look like a woman? " eventually yuhyejeong is a gangster and a struggle. staged, with spectacular fighting skills and beat the gangsters had radiate charisma. after two days of disadvantaged Haunted yuhyejeong was unveiled. Yuhyejeong boyeojwotgo is full of rebellious look in summoning the father of yuhyejeong eventually sent to the yuhyejeong gangmalsun grandmother (Kim Young-Ae) home. Yuhyejeong are looking at the back of his father malraneun find yourself "endured a lot. Haetdeoni when beorina Today is the day stuffing," she said shed tears. The first meeting of the day yuhyejeong and hongjihong was drawn. Yuhyejeong is lying going to school to grandma headed to the music store. Yuhyejeong stole the CD, album, president of the yuhyejeong suspected as a thief, but after his bag CD did not come out. In yuhyejeong is "Is the police station. Innocents, thieves do Uncle look bad guys, such as the kongbap try some driving in," said ttetda hold. Watch this hongji Hong, "could you yourself this, if so proud stole?" Said this. Since hongji Hong yuhyejeong had to admonish said, "I said earlier I spent all students to stand in. do you face as a student Ridge kkabal thing." But yuhyejeong is ttetgo continue to hold, and eventually had to disconnect the bag hongji Hong yuhyejeong. Embarrassed yuhyejeong has produced a goal kick for hongjihong, bewildered hongji Hong "charm jjeonda student said, not me sagwija," he said. Yuhyejeong is behind the confessed that after all students, "stay away eating or uncle" after hongjihong cold to kick the CD said seat Outing to
View source

pizap.com14664512057181.jpg

Especially it unveiled the hottest fighting skills yuhyejeong. Yuhyejeong is back accidentally caught up in the fight went to the bathroom and found the nightclub. This is in addition yuhyejeong heard again involved in a fight. Yuhyejeong are met and arms princess chased their day, it started to make a fist brandishing eight Princess and rumble. Police eventually received a dispatch report, Kim Soo-chul (Index) gave yuhyejeong save the crisis facing the heels caught by the police. After the reunion was also drawn yuhyejeong and hongjihong. It had been lodged in the hongji Hong gangmalsun back home , but do not pretend to Hong hongji ahead and mention that I met yuhyejeong know this, yuhyejeong have to pretend. Angry told that the yuhyejeong steal to hongji Hong gangmalsun, gangmalsun is angry and "Did my granddaughter why would I not." Eventually yuhyejeong and grandmother Despite pouring ill talk to each other, the two are each other asleep He poured out to each other between the heart. after yuhyejeong is hongji Hong classmates will be announced the start of a new couple ties. the 'doctors' is growing with love full of doctors in a helpless rebels yuhyejeong (Park Shin Hye) and pain despite naahganeun defined in silence hongjihong (Kim Rae-won) is toward the doctor to see you again in seonhubae span priest draws a story that begins with one and only love, only a lifetime.

Cr.m.entertain.naver.com/read…
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148288

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello everyone! Good evening from Moscow Russia.How are you doing? How's the first episode? Me goosebump, really nice start.Hope it will be succesful and have a good ratings.Everybody around the globe anticipating the comeback of the one and only Hallyu queen Park Shin Hye.She is really something and kim rae won I love their chemistry they made me fall in love with the story.I hope it maintain the excitement till the last episode.I believe this show will bring back SBS on top again..congrats and keep on supporting and praying for this drama.. :superkiss: :superkiss: :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148289

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I am excited about the rating. Does BEAUTIFUL MIND start yet ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148290

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[spoiler] 'Doctors' Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye, their intense first encounter: "Let's date"

pizap.com14664550278901.jpg

The episode one of SBS' new Monday & Tuesday drama, "Doctors", aired the first encounter between Kim Rae-won and Park Shin-hye.

Yoo Hye-jeong (Park Shin-hye) stole a CD in a music store and the owner of the store suspected Yoo Hye-jeong stealing something. Yoo Hye-jeong strongly denied the accusation while saying, "Let's go the police together. Someone like you accusing someone innocent should go to prison".

Hong Ji-hong (Kim Rae-won) who happened to be in the store at the time helped her by claiming, "If she had stolen something, would she be this confident" and Yoo Hye-jeong yelled, "I don't need your apology. What a jerk!" and she quickly left the store.

Later, Hong Ji-hong followed her out and told her, "You stole something, deceived people and then humiliate someone who helped you. The reason why I helped you was just because you're a student. Because you're so clumsy, I wanted to give you a chance for your life. If you were an adult, I would not have done that for you".

Yoo Hye-jeong said, "Old man, do you love me? Do you have Lolita complex? The word, 'Just' is used for an appropriate man and woman relationship". Hong Ji-hong explained, "'Just' is my own expression to show off my superiority to the people who doesn't know how to listen".

When Yoo Hye-jeong kicked Hong Ji-hong and put him under control, Hong Ji-hong said, "Quite attractive. Let's date. Since you said you weren't a high school student, there is no reason why we should not go out. You're the first woman who treated me this way.

Yoo Hye-jeong after all ended up saying, "You must be crazy" and then she abruptly revealed she was a high school student. Yoo Hye-jeong also dropped the CD she had stolen on the ground accidently and ran away after she kicked him.

Source : www.xportsnews.com/je...

www.hancinema.net/spoiler-doctors-kim-ra...et-s-date-95783.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148291

• Maris
Doctors and Park ShinHye trending #1 and #2 resp now on Naver....

image-707.jpeg

image-709.jpeg

image-708.jpeg

Credit as tagged
Last Edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148292

• Maris

Doctors 1st episode average real time rating at 13.44%.

Highest 1 minute rating at 19.53% ( using just 700 Seoul household as benchmark)

cr Wintercherub

The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 9 months ago #148293

• Maris

First picture = liveratings at the beginning of the Ep
Second = halfway.
Third = toward the end....

image-710.jpeg

image-711.jpeg

image-712.jpeg

Credit Shura
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.541 seconds