Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149317

• tjstaana
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Episode 12 made me smile the whole day yesterday... Soo inlove with them.. How they kiss was soo natural and soo lovely..it feels like i wanna get inside the screen and kiss dr.hong too.. :) :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149319

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Good morning everyone, ( it's morning here)
Hello Edz and @tjstaana,
may you have a great day.

Shin Hye look pretty in episode 12..

1469625904.png

1469625918.png

1469670014.png

1469625901.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149324

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Park Shin Hye Doctors filming

IMG_20160728_122705.jpg

IMG_20160728_122720.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149325

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Kim RaeWon and Park Shin Hye's infinite charm that captivated even their colleagues.

pizap.com14696802054841.jpg

[OBS unique entertainment news, Joe training journalists] as an actor Kim Rae-won and Park Shin Hye infinite charm captivated even your colleagues.
OBS 'unique entertainment news "(directed yungyeongcheol, writers bakeungyeong, gimhyeonseon) is the protagonist of the drama' Doctors 'topic' wisdom Couples 'actor Kim Rae-won-focused explore the charm of Park Shin Hye.
Kim Rae-won out of the set - the reality of Park Shin Hye will wonder what
. Lee Min Ho for Kim Rae-won "when viewed from the side, it is one sexy" he said
caught up with male colleagues Kim Rae-won, Lee, "I was a senior and was admired since I was 19 years old when fully from the 20-year-old brother. It seems not the type that can be something like jealousy. Beomjeop can not, "he said.
Cho Jae-hyun is" praised and could see and feel that no attitude previous 12 years ago posture Toka work on smoke Toka those things really change, something called "true're screwing deep friend '"
, while Park Shin Hye anywhere led to the "prettiness"
Lee Jong-seok with focused breathing in "Pinocchio" and praised "the talk of beautiful while shooting"
hurts even "bite stick signed an edge over the other 'one on' movies. Really beautiful, "he said.
But the drama" Doctors "say the director is a little different.
Kim Rae-won is a" Park Shin Hye said to come and there is no supervision. And it took me to had an excellent rotation to the back. Directly without the band, just because I had an excellent kicking the trampoline was surprised, "he told a reversal appeal.

cr.http//:entertain.naver.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149326

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Shinhye prepared gifts fr the staff and she also prepared water melon and ice-cream for every one on filming set.

14696816761.jpg

IMG_20160728_125820.jpg

IMG_20160728_125833.jpg

IMG_20160728_125850.jpg

IMG_20160728_125906.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by BluenB.

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149327

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Park Shin Hye, greeting of thanks to the pledge from Choi Suun & Bae Glyn "My Love us"
TVREPORT |Jul 28, 2016 13 hour 09 minutes

pizap.com14696831150931.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye has expressed gratitude to the present from Choi Suun & Bae Glynn.

Park Shin Hye is the night of the 27th, just because in the way you come to own Instagram to "on-site, when finished pledged only secretly sent me was My Love us. Drama, went to travel always together or I posted a photo along with the writing of Xiang ".

Park Shin Hye in the published photo is taking a pretty pose with the cake doll in the shape of in the drama has been decorated. Also, have a smile on Manmen along with the macaroon has entered the box.

Park Shin Hye Choi Suun and Bae Glynn that was pledged was played with Park Shin Hye in the drama, which was broadcast in 2009 in South Korea, "You're <Beautiful>". Two people wearing a comment such as "I'm glad ask like it. You cutie, I will work hard sweet to eat until the end", "Good luck Hejon teacher" to the photos you've posted is Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye in the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors", have been enthusiastically the Yoo Hejon auditors.

CR. news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2049613
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, BluenB

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149329

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
CONTINUATION Of Sis BluenB Posting!!!

"Midam per day," Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' gift 'warmed' to the crew

pizap.com14696835493431.jpg

[Sports Chosun reasons Reporter] decompose under Rie wolhwageuk 1 Back to the popularity of floating broadcasting SBS wolhwa drama "Doctors" (hamyeonghui a play, ohchunghwan directed) through the rebellious days of the cul-de-sac in growing a mission full of doctors' yuhyejeong's home theater who loved a lot "wisdom Bulletin" Park Shin Hye is put gratitude to the 'Doctors' crew reported a hot gift

hot summer, a special gift Park Shin Hye is prepared for the staff to bulcheoljuya efforts to "Doctors' foundation and sunscreen products, such as shampoos overnight shooting that scene commodities necessary in subsequent shooting. Also at that time, when he wore so lightly carry the necessary accessories to put the autograph and Park Shin Hye 'Doctors' logo was specially custom made gifts with eco-organizations whiteness. A necessary commodity sense of viewers hot love friendly atmosphere for continued 'Doctors' shooting in the gift of Park Shin Hye who collected more hunhunhae jyeotdaneun back door in the field.

In addition, Park Shin Hye has taken on the set prepared specialties such as spare time ice cream, watermelon also elicit cheers. Production ohchunghwan director at presentation is "done in the field, Mr. nickname is' We Wake Up" Park Shin Hye AM - has created an afternoon one midam "he is qualified bar area revealed the warm character of Park Shin Hye who

previously Park Shin Hye is an international relief organization Food for the Hungry (KFHI) act as ambassadors and received the applause deliver No.2 Wake Up Center construction plans in Manila, Philippines, Ghana local children of the 1,000 people behind No. 1 Wake Up call centers are receiving benefits as a library and a playground, based on program operations.

Meanwhile, changes to gaze Park Shin Hye to flutter up to the viewer to fine-rolled-powerful Chemie and the people and the people of Kim Rae-won changes to meet the growing green warm, good talk you through the process of love in the sight of him in a lively uiguk members breathe each individual living being 'Doctors' which is aired at 10:00 on Monday night 13th August 1st.

CR. naver.me/5rViY6PT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149330

• tjstaana
  • New Star
Hello everyone...hope all of u had a great day today... By the way i want to be in touch to all of u most of the time so if its ok with you all you can find me in facebook... My full name is Therese Jean Sargento Sta. Ana.. You can find me immediately.. :) thank you guys... Just drop a private msg if u like... :-*
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149331

• tjstaana
  • New Star
I will definitely make a pencil drawing (portrait) of dr. Hong and dr. Hye jung... ;)

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149332

• tjstaana
  • New Star
What a very nice and humble person..
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.084 seconds