Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149775

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
6 Of Park Shin Hye’s Best Fashion Moments In “Doctors”

park-shin-hye-fashion-for-soompi-731x450.png

Who knew that a hardworking doctor could be such a fierce fashionista?

Let’s visit the set of the hit SBS series “Doctors,” with the rebellious teen-turned-surgeon, Yoo Hye Jung, played by the beautiful and talented Park Shin Hye.

Park Shin Hye’s fashion is making huge waves in Seoul. From the sexy, gorgeous leather pants that scream “bad girls have more fun” to the chic Louboutins that adorn the feet of a surgeon falling in love, the K-drama runway wouldn’t be complete without our fashionable neurosurgeon, Hye Jung. Whether it’s on- or off-call, Park Shin Hye’s fashion has set a new bar for stylish fans who are looking to add a splash of “Doctors” in their closets (minus the scrubs)!

Check out some of Park Shin Hye’s best fashion moments from “Doctors”!

1) Black on Black Leather from Episode 1

park-shin-hye-fashion-black-on-black-full-shot-e1470260936473.png

park-shin-hye-black-on-black-leather.png

park shin hye fashion black on black full shot

No bad-girl fashion is complete without black leather pants! Park Shin Hye makes it bad to the core with her black see-through silk blouse from 8 Seconds and I’m-about-to-kick-you-again sexy leather pants.

park shin hye black on black leather

2) Wet and Chic from Episode 6

park-shin-hye-fashion-wet-and-chic.png

park shin hye fashion wet and chic

Ready to learn how to dance in the rain? Put on your favorite Jill Stuart blouse and True Religion bootcut jeans and find a red telephone booth!

park shin hye fashion wet and chic red telephone box

3) Louboutins in the Field from Episode 8

park-shin-hye-fashion-louboutins-in-the-field.png

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field

I’m against leaving any type of Louboutins out and about on the field, especially with this gorgeous Paloma handbag. Christian Louboutins belong on your feet or wrapped in your arms to be worshipped. But, hey, when it comes to this field of love, who gives?

park shin hye fashion louboutins in the field running

She’s taken off her black, suede Jimmy Choos and is ready to glam up this field with her off-the-shoulder top and blue poplin shirt by Alexander Wang. The blue and white stripes midi skirt is designed by 2nd Floor.

4) Kiss Me, I’m Wearing White from Episode 12

park-shin-hye-fashion-kiss-me-im-wearing-white.png

park shin hye fashion kiss me i'm wearing white

Who could ever resist kissing Park Shin Hye? Her feminine fashion is just mesmerizing! She’s wearing the JULES Jaquard skirt by Maje with Gerard Darel’s Calinou Blouse. The canary yellow bag is none other than the classic Mulberry Small Clifton!

park shin hye fashion kiss me i'm wearing white top

5) Back Hug Blouse from Episode 12

park-shin-hye-fashion-back-hug-blouse-e1470258721594.png

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse

If you want to do a back hug, make sure you do it with a chic, floral blouse by Zadig & Voltaire. Everything is better with flowers. Even hugs! Park Shin Hye’s pale cranberry pants are by Joseph, and she’s wearing Bruno Magli’s Retro-L crossbody bag.

park shin hye fashion back hug blouse outfit

6) I’m in Love Outfit from Episode 13

park-shin-hye-fashion-im-in-love-outfit.png

park shin hye fashion i'm in love outfit

Kim Rae Won plays husband-to-be while Park Shin Hye glows from his love, and of course, with the help of her gorgeous yellow-patterned blouse. The blouse is designed by Marni, and her skirt is from the popular Korean brand Voice of Voices (VOV).

cr. www.soompi
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149793

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
“Doctors” Sparks Huge Popularity For Park Shin Hye And Her Jewelry.

pizap.com14708864861401.jpg

With the continued popularity of “Doctors,” which has now surpassed 20 percent viewership, Park Shin Hye’s personal brand and popularity has risen significantly.
Park Shin Hye, who has over 11 million followers on Weibo, recently hit no. 1 on Weibo search rankings. “Doctors,” as well, made the list at no. 10, proving the actress’s and the K-drama’s popularity abroad.

pizap.com14708867233431.jpg

Along with her own popularity, everything Park Shin Hye touches is turning to gold. Just as it happened for Jun Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo, all eyes are on what Park Shin Hye is wearing in the drama.
Jewelry brand Agatha Paris, for which Park Shin Hye has modeled since 2014, is becoming the biggest beneficiary of Park Shin Hye’s popularity. The actress wears Agatha pieces in “Doctors,” and the Mini Mozart watch and Coco Rose necklace she wore are the latest hot items.
With visitors abroad visiting Agatha retailers and specifically asking for “Park Shin Hye’s necklace,” sales are up 200 percent for the brand since last month.

www.soompi.com/…/doctors-sparks-huge-popularity-par…/
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, klebis, aki_lala, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149814

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
anyoong!~~

:wahaha :wahaha :wahaha :wahaha

dont know whether i still been remember here or not!

just wanna say im watching the drama! :-V :-V :luvluv: :ding:

015_05b1de7d-0401-487a-a1d2-736b9596f71a_large.gif

017_33acb218-0e37-4c04-84dd-01f1fec0e486_large.gif

love it..

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, jhen30, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149818

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
some recap from ep 15
031_e82b1aa7-e71f-413a-aa59-bbb61bf1b2b2_large.gif

this part really touch me down deep inside my heart since im just deliver my 2nd baby in Apr. just imagine the situation happen in our reality life make me :touched :touched :touched :touched :touched

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, jhen30, Osellasella

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149820

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Doctors' Park Shin Hye hairstyle Analysis dignity of the see-through Bang'
"Doctors" Love has to be said.so that you will not regret it at any moment when the person is gone.that was the last regret of the husbsnd of Dr. jihong patient.As soon as he heard these words. Hong jihong suddenly leave and find yuhyejeong and he had a surprise confession to her.

pizap.com14709696264371.jpg

In fact, it is out 'Doctors' physicians are struggling to put a process in hospitals, but really want to end this drama and the story of the relationship between the growth of the person and person. And the subject is going through the process further gotta yuhyejeong and Hong hongji love grow. unleashed the story of a person who go through in so many difficult situation until she become who she is now. Such Hair and Fashion Story equally became famous in Doctors because of Park Shin Hye. the attention of the popularity of the drama where you could see the fashion's trends set in every episodes.

Park Shin Hye styling as a whole to give a layer cuts the hair to give a feeling lightly on the forehead see-through Bang's femininity and mature, custom cut to fit the face shape with a ponytail wave of the hair of natural.Color also poses a flamingo colored with pink rose is properly mixed 'Flamingo rose color, with long hair in excitement to women viewers express a refined lady doctor that can brightly see the bright face tone. the styling of the 'Doctors' was so popular now a days.

Pre-cut #

Park Shin Hye models to the styling bangs also started from one length cut-through bang-bangs style.
Hide contents

news_1470877863_176233_m.jpg

In order to grasp the natural cut-through bang in the middle of the head enough to fit around your finger two words to make a triangle shape. This is because the amount of hair around your finger. in order to get the ideal feminine and elegant without unacceptable. because of its many students like a junior high school girls has a large amounts of hair.

If you carefully adjust the amount of hair this time you should pay attention to self-cut bangs cut to date guide to the nose. The most important line next key point that can cover your face with expansive line of cut-through connector Bang.

Since so many are inclined to give hatched naturally connect center and the see-through heads bang.At this time, Note that it is important to rapidly, and lower the angle as much as possible by raising the height of the hand cut. It is recommended that you have to cut a shorter than 1 lenght .dry during wet cut because the elasticity of the hair.

After Step # 1 shampoo to dry hair left

news_1470877007__m.jpg

As a scalp massage because it is important that you lift up the volume to the roots of the hair after shampoo gives rolled from side to side to the dryer. The basic operations that volume, the roots of the hair naturally, if you give a massage as the curled to root of the hair rub the scalp that occurs pressed the power to becoming the roots forward.

Step # 2 parts dry roll crown and the sides volume cycle

news_1470879285_176233_m.jpg

Dry-sized rolls of the No. 3 gives the volume of the crown portion and the back portion of the sides.Roots live'm the face shape can give a complementary effect looks small. This time saving way to dry the roots gently push the roll roots giving way to dry roll roots and applying heat after the seat near the two ways of putting the hair lift. The lucky part of this volume occurs on Applying heat.

Step # 3 Coarse Wave Loading

news_1470877203__m.jpg

Irons recommends that you use or if you want to put bold waves easily recommend Irons. Irons and spontaneously self-rotation of the round is when you pick up that easy. When the Irons started from the back after quartered. Lean Irons diagonally to get to the ridge wave Rouge Do not give face to the front face direction.

The last part of the tower crown in the opposite direction do not give negative wheelhouse. This is to get those two mixed orientation of the wave make a little more natural wave. Next to the second side is also under equally divided into three equal parts, and the third give a direction to look in front of the face decreases, the remaining part is behind the cheekbones under the area of the hair in order to emphasize the elegance.

The reason in this direction is intended to complement the face shape by wrapping the cheekbones. Irons the hair point because that rises up. Irons stopped for a moment then using the tip of the fixed of the haircolumns. just keep fixing allows 1-2 seconds. If the hair is too long damage should be aware that even greater degree of it can burn out.

Step # 4 Apply to clean comb essence

news_1470877249__m.jpg

After mixing with essential essences or curling hair sticky focused right to the end of the fixation of the wave it makes clean up the hair with your hand or a comb.

Cut finished #

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

news_1470877271__m.jpg

Tip # dry the bangs

Nice to use a dry and clean while the end of the loop or quantity of the hair in the direction roll, dry hair forward.The first cut after a long or if the hair ride tends. If you want an easy-to-trim bangs recommend the firm volumes and magic.

news_1470877285__m.jpg

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

cr. www.mediapen.com/news/view/176233
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, aki_lala, Arbado

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149821

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
<Preference Beauty Plus> Park Shin Hye catch up "make-up result!

pizap.com14709769403591.jpg

cr. enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/188805

oszmes.gif

Hello sis @aki_lala Long no see!!! offcourse we still remember you? Welcomeback sis and thank you for the beautiful gifs.and were happy or should i say i'm happy to see you again :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:

078.gif

hoping to see you sis eve around again ? Paging Sis Eve where are you???
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, aki_lala, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149826

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Beautiful Hye Jung..now and kid
1470981993.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, aki_lala, Arbado, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149836

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
Haiii haii @jhen30,

eh nice sharing for the bang tuto. but, i've cut my hair as a boyish style. :imdead:
if not sure gonna follow PSH style hahaha...

upon the series,
really love these 3 character :D :D :D
hqdefault-2.jpg

frankly speaking, i dont like Seo Woo, but since she now learning to stay away from her dad President Jin, i would say she ok for now. =X

Unlce Pa Ran was so hilarious... it make us wonder why he always together with his niece while the fact that he is a general surgeon teacher hahaha... he has a good chemistry with the middle girl (forgotten her name) wish the writer will add up some sweet moment for them hehehe...
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, seirazde

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149842

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
KRW's fan send buffet...

1470939992.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: seirazde, Arbado, Dindiennie

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 8 months ago #149844

• tjstaana
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
Woaahhh.. Been away for few days.. I missed the updates.. So sad, we went to Malaysia last aug4-7 and shin hye's sched tour on malaysia is on oct yeah??? And guess what... Me and my friends will go to seoul on jan27-feb1. Pls pray that our visa will be granted.. :D any suggestions for our South korea tour?? Thanks everyone!!
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.623 seconds