Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146742

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846

- Park Shin-Hye as Yoo Hye-Jung, from a gangster to a doctor. Due to the abuses she suffered, she is very tough and has a ready-to-fight mentality. With the help of Ji-hong, she transforms into a better person and becomes a doctor.
- Kim Rae-won as Hong Ji-hong, a gifted surgeon with congeniality and popularity. Later becomes a mentor to Hye-Jung which makes her transform to a doctor because of his kindness and guidance.
- Yoon Kyun-sang as Jung Yoon-do, a cool neurosurgeon; as a successor of the country’s leading conglomerate, in order to get rid of his father, he becomes a doctor. He dreams of freedom and a spectacular love.
- Lee Sung-Kyung as Jin Seo-Woo, the main rival to Hye-Jung. Being a former high school classmate of Hye-Jung and a fellow neurosurgeon, her close friends and Ji-hong’s love were all “taken away” by Hye-Jung.
- Kim Min-Seok as Choi Kang-Joo, a neurosurgeon, of the same age as Yoo Hye-Jung and graduated from the top university in the country. He is also a popular blogger who writes about the story of Hye-Jung’s transformation. He later develops a crush on Hye-Jung.
- Kim Young-ae as Hye-Jung’s grandmother,in order to survive, she is willing to sell everything even laughter or heart, because of her son’s mistake, she has to raise Hye-Jung alone with apologetic heart
- Ji Soo as Soo Chul ,he is Yoo Hye-Jung’s First Love.
- Jang Hyun Sung as Kim Tae Ho he is chief of Neurosurgery Department, warmhearted doctor and always take care of patients with sincerity, he is supporter and guidance of Hong Ji Ho.
- Moon Ji In as Sun Hee school principal’s daughter, she refuses her family’s expectation and develop a friendship with problematic Hye-Jung.

Cr. source: Doctors Chinese Wiki
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146748

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
So much to read... thanks to you all for your insights, comments, shares on Doctors.
The best !! :)
:heartsh:

Sis @sarah, all the best to you in school exams, you can do it! praying for you... we will be rooting for your too

I've also seen actress Moon Ji In or Moon Ji Yin in other Korean dramas like in Don't Hesitate, the Village, like her in Yong Pal. she has been in supporting roles.

noticed that Kdramas start filming ahead of first broadcast and they catch up mid point to almost next day broadcast and sometimes towards the end they are doing the impossible of no sleep filming trying to beat the deadline of broadcasts... Seemingly, with viewers point of views, scripts or dialogues get quick changes.... :pinch: to viewers liking. Maybe first reading late April or early May?

Looking forward for more... :)

mianhe for not coming, too big projects to deal with and may take two months to sort. Sigh
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NileRose, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146754

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park shin hye Weibo trending #8 now #朴信惠doctors

image-442.jpeg

image-443.jpeg

Via adepark

#朴信惠doctors is on the hot topic in weibo

image-444.jpeg

Via Caramelmacchiato

My Note

This is power of Shinhye's popularity. :)
It's great to see good publicity for "Doctors" much before it's airing. I believe for this reason we will continue to see Shinhye in various photo shoots and events. Nearer the time they maybe with other costars too.

DOH....thanks. She definitely is not a beginner. Don't hesitate is not a new drama so she has been in this business for sometime now.

Eve, welcome back!

]
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146768

• Maris

This time sohu tv weibo posted about shinhye new drama "Doctors"

image-469.jpeg

Via
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146805

• Maris

Translation of weibo top comment about Doctors drama

image-488.jpeg

+1539.....This character is a bit cool.
+1529.....I can imagine how she will look like in Doctor role and I am more curious how she will be in gangster role.
+718........great and hard working actress, I really like her in Heirs. ( her Weibo account)
+592........unnie will finally shoot drama, Yuan brother we can follow this drama together
+531........My goddess will have new drama, hope to see her and Song Joong Ki oppa work together.
+483........My most favorite Korean actress.
+480........Frankly unnie is one of a few Korean actress that do not make me feel prosopagnosia ( face blindness) and filthy, look forward to this
+475.......pretty Shinhye, I will have a new drama to follow, by the way who is her leading actor?
+356......why is their character so fantastic, very creative
+333......no plastic surgery, so natural looking

translation of weibo top comment about Doctors drama
Source: weibo 
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146816

• Maris

Yoon Hye Young cast in #Doctors as Lee Sung Kyung's mother.

image-491.jpeg

Ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146820

• NileRose
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 72
I hope they will finish casting soon bcz I want them to film early ;)
I miss shin he so much
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146821

• Aparnateres
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 5
I waiting for tht drama....being a Dr....I always loved dramas with crazy stubborn doctors.....it is gng to be fun....
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Aparnateres.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146824

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah..... the characters are beginning to shape up... Opps I thought she will be Shinhye's mom but she will be Lee Sung-kyung's mother in this drama.... hmm getting interesting, will she antagonize Shinhye's character along with the daughter or not
Thank you Maris

Not familiar with Yoon Hye Young, but I am glad she's an actress, not an idol. Now it's time to start production. :) we have been anticipating news on actual script reading, and filming.
:luvluv:
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 11 months ago #146825

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

This is fantastic and reassuring drama casting news for me – rising acting talent Yoon Kyun Sang and Lee Sung Kyung are confirmed for upcoming SBS drama Doctors (formerly called Female Gangster Hye Jung). They will join leads Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye in a story centered around the neurosurgery department of a top Seoul hospital. This casting will reunite Yoon Kyun Sang with Park Shin Hye after they did Pinoochio together for SBS, which was the drama that put tall strapping Yoon Kyun Sang on the map and led to him doing another SBS drama in The Time I Loved You and now his third in a row with the network with Doctors. Lee Sung Kyung also broke out working with the network on SBS drama It’s Okay, It’s Love, and most recently create lots of buzz with her interesting acting performance in much talked about tvN drama Cheese in the Trap. Casting is now complete for Doctors and filming will soon be underway as everyone gets fitted for their white coats and scrubs.

In addition to leads Park Shin Hye, Kim Rae Won, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Lee Sung Kyung, additional Doctors cast member include Ji Soo, Kim Min Suk who got on the radar thanks to Descendants of the Sun, veteran Kim Young Ae, and Moon Ji In. Doctors premieres on June 20th on SBS Mon-Tues following Jackpot (The Royal Gambler).
cr ockoala
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, gracia
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.598 seconds