Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147852

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye Tries Out Being a High School Gangster in New Flashback Stills for Doctors

Posted on June 7, 2016 by ockoala

image-583.jpeg

Park Shin Hye can’t quite leave high school behind yet, at least not onscreen when it comes to her drama roles. For her last few dramas she’s had a high school flashback section and/or actually played a high school student, even though being in her mid-20s she is now ready for adult roles all the time.

Context is important and other than her role in Heirs, which sucked regardless of what age the character was written as, all her recent roles were lovely ranging from the shut in editor in Flower Boy Next Door to the feisty ethical reporter in Pinocchio.

That’s why her return yet again to high school lane for upcoming SBS drama Doctors is fine by me, as seen in the new official drama stills above, she can still visually pass for a high school student and playing a former bad girl high school gangster is something new for her to tackle. Looking good all around and hoping the drama as a whole ends up amazing.

image-580.jpeg

image-581.jpeg

image-582.jpeg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147853

• Maris
Kim Rae Won Exemplifies the Charming Handsome Aura in New Stills from SBS Drama Doctors

Posted on June 10, 2016 by ockoala

image-584.jpeg

Oh what a healthy diet and a perfectly suitable summer haircut can do for elevating even already top visuals. K-actor Kim Rae Won was last seen on SBS in the dark critically acclaimed drama Punch looking like he literally got punched in the soul by life, all wan, emaciated, and battered. It wasn’t as extreme as Christian Bale in Machinest type character acting but definitely changed audience perception of him just in time for a career resurgence.

Now he’s back on SBS with upcoming drama Doctors, playing not just a doctor but a happy, healthy, warm and friendly one, basically the antithesis of his Punch character. I can’t get enough of how awesome he looks, and paired with that disarming smile which has been one of his trademarks, it’s like Park Shin Hye hit the costar jackpot once again. He can still stand to put on another 5 to 10 lbs but otherwise this is the best I’ve seen of Kim Rae Won in a long time.

image-585.jpeg

image-586.jpeg

image-587.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147854

• Maris
Park Shin Hye evokes the drama “Doctors” and its agreement with Kim Rae Won

Daebak Kpop

image-588.jpeg

Soon will find Park Shin Hye in the “Doctors” drama on the SBS channel, where she played the main role alongside Kim Rae Won.
Recently she appeared on NAVER V application, through small program called “Shin Hye V Live Episode 1 – An Exciting First Greeting”.
Park Shin Hye spoke about her new drama, but also its agreement with Kim Rae Won.

Park Shin Hye and said she didn’t know if she was going to interpret the OST of the drama, and stated that it was very hot on the shelf, but that they were able to shoot quietly through beverages made by fans.
When the question of his Alchemy with Kim Rae Won was discussed ….

She said:
“this is really good. I’m usually with friends of my age, but Kim Rae Won is older than me. We have been in the same school and he is my elder. I was nervous at the beginning but he treated me very nicely so I was able to run quietly and in happiness.”

naver
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, starfire182921, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147855

• Maris
Park Shin Hye Attracts With Reversal Charms In School Uniform For 'Doctors"

Jun 07, 2016 08:36

image-589.jpeg

New still cuts for the upcoming SBS Monday and Tuesday drama "Doctors" are released today featuring Park Shin Hye.

This time, Shin Hye is not wearing her doctor's gown but school uniform instead which suggests that we can also anticipate Yoo Hye-Jung (Shin Hye) life story before she becomes a doctor.

Netizens think that Park Shin Hye is very eye-catching in school uniform especially the reverse charms she's giving off in the photo. In the first set, she gives off a rebellious aura like that of a school bully with her sharp gaze while on the other hand, she appears bubbly and bright flashing her smile.

Meanwhile, "Doctors" premieres on June 20 and also stars Kim Raewon, Lee Sung Kyung and Yoon Gyun Sang. The plot is about the life struggles of Yoo Hye Jung's character from being a troublesome student to becoming a doctor.

Credit kpop daily
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, moon, starfire182921, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Pshfirda

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147858

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hello everyone..
Assalamualaikum Sis Maris and Sis Narjess.
Thanks for updating us with Shin Hye's latest news and updates.
Our site was down for two weeks because attacked by hackers.
Thanks so much to Mr Sunny a.k.a Le Petit for fixing our site and make it work again.
Kamsamida Sunny/Mr Le...
Hugs.

I Miss Sis Eve, Jenzy, Lina and everyone.
Hope all are well and happy.

Hopefully Doctor will be more success than her previous drama...
FIGHTING SHIN HYE!!!!!

laleta-2-2.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, Pshfirda, Osellasella

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147864

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#PARKSHINHYE #KIMRAEWON #DOCTORS

giphy.gif

CR. TO TAGGED
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, starfire182921, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147865

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#Parkshinhye cutest laugh #Doctors gifs

tumblr_o84tnbn33t1uagkqio2_250.gif

tumblr_o84szmVTqZ1uagkqio4_250.gif

tumblr_o84szmVTqZ1uagkqio2_250.gif

tumblr_o84szmVTqZ1uagkqio1_250.gif

cr. to tagged
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147866

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I miss the other memebers too sis @Elana i hope to see them back soon :)

sis @jenny Hello :lol: cute and funny gifs =D :-V
Komawyo :heartsh:

New updates from @SeHun Yun

dyt.png

Bike's driving

xh.png
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147867

• narjess89
Links to watch "Doctors" or "Doctor crush" drama :)

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, anamasangkay

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147868

• narjess89
The Pure Love :luvluv:

Beautiful :heartsh: :heartsh:

be.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds