Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스'

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147950

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Shinhye shows us she still has that flexibility. Thanks to constant workout and pilates.

image-599.jpeg

image-600.jpeg

image-601.jpeg

image-602.jpeg

Credit PSH Starlight
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, starfire182921, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147953

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
DOH wrote:
Ck0wcoSW0AASfYb.jpg

Here, she looks like a girl who's sad inside and doesn't care what happens.
This must be the time after her mother's death, before she was abandoned by the father and before she moved to the new school.

From the new BTS video just a few minutes ago, this scene could also be after she told HJH that she will not be seeing him
anymore! In the video, there's Ji Soo picking her up by the roadside. Hmmmmm....very curious, can't wait, this drama is killing us with all the mystery short clips here and there. I am here trying to piece it together...hahaha :imdead:
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147954

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Teaser 3 (Eng Sub)

The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147955

• DOH
  • Gold Star
Another beautiful photo... U can see the chemistry here.
78654861.1_99_20160614141104.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147956

• jhen30
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#DOCTORS #ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon Collage

pizap.com14658821698331.jpg

pizap.com14658820439751.jpg

pizap.com14658819649441.jpg

pizap.com14658841391331.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147957

• jhen30
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#DOCTORS 官方(HD)海 #ParkShinHye #KimRaeWon
"Doctors," "posters online" dating to stimulating public

Ck4yRQ9UgAAxELM-3.jpg

1465880959-82.jpg

Ck4yRQ9VEAEzu7P-3.jpg

cr. news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=200415 …
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, sky, Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147960

• sky
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 38
Thank you so much for the updates sisters... I may have not been active for years here because i am taking care of my twins but i am visiting this site once in a while and i was worried that the past weeks i cant open this anymore. Thank you so much that this site's problem had been resolved...thank you admins.
Really cant wait to watch Shin Hye's new drama. At least this time another kind of talent will be shown by her. I am really looking forward for the action scenes...That i believe she has a lot to offer...that from her past dramas didn't really gave her that opportunity to really show what she certainly got aside of course from her amazing acting. I am glad that she was paired to KRW because it will show Shin Hye's versatility...that whoever will be her partner she can pull the drama up in its good rating. Besides for sure she will gain experience into a higher level learning from seasoned actors and that eventually she will gain respect from her elder colleagues.
Again thank you so much admins and sisters for updating this page. God bless Shin Hye and to all of us as well!
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147961

• DOH
  • Gold Star
I just love this .... He's so cute with her.

Ck5SuT_UUAAOamG.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon, Maris, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147962

• moon
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 843
cr. allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-min-suk-and-more-captured-filming-for-running-man …Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and more captured filming for 'Running Man'

Park Shin Hye, Lee Sung Kyung, Kim Min Suk, and Yun Kyung Sang are the next guests to join 'Running Man'!

On June 14, the show's official SNS announced 'Running Man' was filming its 304th episode titled 'Oh My Goddess' with the four special guests. No other details have been revealed regarding the upcoming episode, however, excitement is continuing to rise.

Make sure to tune into 'Running Man' with the hot stars on June 19!

cr. allkpop.com/article/2016/06/park-shin-hye-lee-sung-kyung-kim-min-suk-and-more-captured-filming-for-running-man …
Attachments:
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by moon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Doctors '닥터스' 7 years 10 months ago #147964

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-603.jpeg

image-604.jpeg

Ctto

My Note

Good morning/afternoon/ evening....
:heartsh:

There is so many goodies showered by SBS that waiting for the drama is not only bearable but exciting too. Here Shinhye is just too beautiful!

Moon it's great to see you here after so long.....that I have to say....welcome back! :)
Sky.....we are happy too. Missed coming here and being with everyone.....twins? Wow.....that's a full time job at any age....
DOH.....their chemistry is a whole range of things....from cute to adorable!
Thanks everyone for the posts...

The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, KevinLhen
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.985 seconds