Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146611

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Park Shin Hye made a surprise cameo appearance in this drama while visiting staff
By beansss 12 minutes ago 2,084 536

park-shin-hye_1461032626_af_org.jpg

According to media reports, actress Park Shin Hye ended up making a surprise, unplanned cameo appearance in an upcoming drama!

SEE ALSO: Park Shin Hye chosen as 'Millet' model for 3rd year in a row

On April 18, the actress visited the set of SBS drama 'Ddanddara' to cheer on the staff and crew with a hearty coffee cart! Park Shin Hye, who has worked closely with 'Ddanddara' writer Yoo Young Ah and producer Hong Sung Chang in the past, then received a surprise cameo suggestion, to which she happily agreed!

Park Shin Hye's label revealed, "In hopes that 'Ddanddara' would do well, Park Shin Hye visited the set with a coffee cart. There, she received an unplanned cameo offer, and filmed a quick scene impromptu. She had a great time supporting the staff and crew."

The premiere of SBS's 'Ddanddara' is only a few days away - this coming April 20!

CR.allkpop.com/article/2016/04/park-shin-hye-made-a-surprise-cameo-appearance-in-this-drama-while-visiting-staff … via @allkpop
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146613

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-395.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

Nistymaj.....what a wonderful sight to see your presence here after a long time. :)
You are just in time for the beginning of action as far as Shinhye's drama is concerned.
Eve.....you are back too....Hi... :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146619

• Maris

[K-nets comments] "Loyalty yah...Park Shin Hye cameo in "Entertainer"

(original trans cr.K-Day韩流资讯站)

image-397.jpeg

image-398.jpeg

Via Wintercherub

My Note

Good morning/good evening everyone!
Isn't it always wonderful to see people praising the ones you admire or love too?
Here are some lovely ones to enjoy...:)

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146622

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@Maris for all the updates. So Shin Hye is going to appear in 2 cameos in two dramas. She will appear in Episode 3 in 'Ddanddara' "Entertainer" drama. What is so interesting about that drama is that the writer Yoo Young-A did three movies that Shin Hye appeared. She did "Miracle Cell No. 7", "The Royal Tailor" and recently "Brother". The Director Hong Sung-Chang did "You're Beautiful". Shin Hye must have really gotten along well with the writer. Also Ji Sung is the lead for 'Ddanddara' or "Entertainer" drama and that reminded me when he got to talk to Shin Hye over the phone in Three Meals a Day and Shin Hye mentioned she is a fan of his. Wonder if she got to act with Sunbaenim Ji Sung in the cameo. Also Kang Min Hyuk got to see his noona. Things are getting exciting. :ding: :luvluv:

Just had to post that Three Meals a Day clip of Ji Sung when he talked to Shin Hye. Ji Sung is such a nice guy and good husband and he is funny. I sort of want Shin Hye to act with him one day.

#ThreeMealsADay cast calls #ParkShinHye on the phone - Season 2 Ep.5 ENG SUB[/b] Cr: Three Meals A Day https://youtu.be/bGp_9jUBMs8 Published on Jun 16, 2015 English Translation by: the-inheritors.tumblr[Video] #ThreeMealsADay cast calls #ParkShinHye on the phone - Season 2 Ep.5 ENG SUB
Cr: Three Meals A Day

Published on Jun 16, 2015
English Translation by: the-inheritors.tumblr
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146629

• Maris

Park Shin Hye to Make Cameo Appearance in “Entertainer”

kminjungee April 18, 2016
image-405.jpeg

According to her agency SALT Entertainment’s statements on April 19, Park Shin Hye filmed a cameo appearance for SBS’s upcoming drama “Entertainer” on the spot, when she went to support the cast and crew on April 18.

They explain, “Because she knows the script writer Yoo Young Ah from “Miracle in Cell No. 7,” director Hong Sung Chang from “You’re Beautiful,” and many of the actors as well, she went to the set with coffee in order to encourage everyone. The director suddenly suggested she film a short scene, to which the actress agreed out of loyalty. Park Shin Hye is someone who treasures the help she’s received from the people around her, and makes an effort to return the favor.”

“Entertainer” tells the story of how audacious celebrity manager Suk Ho (played by Ji Sung) and rookie band “Ddanddara” meet during the lowest points of their lives, and plan to live a life of success. It will air on April 20, at 10 p.m. KST.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will play the role of Yoo Hye Jung in SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama, “Doctors,” which will air in June.

Source (1)

My Note

You're welcome yummiejeu !:)
I did not know that the writer had also worked with Shinhye in "Brother"...... Definitely, multiple connections....writer, director, actors( Kang Min Hyuk, Ji Sung), second lead actress and we don't know how many more....

The advantage of her cameo is good for the drama in the sense that all Shinhye fans will definitely tune in just to see her in episode 3. That will help increase the ratings. Also, if they like the drama too they will continue to watch the rest too.mit will also be free publicity of the drama because all Shinhye's sites and Twitter will be ablaze with her part in "entertainer".
Yes...I would love her cameo with Ji sung too because she already has worked twice with KMH...
Both would be good too...

Yes, Ji Sung is an admirable person and actor. Shinhye will definitely learn a lot from acting with such seniors. But, I would like that if it is accompanied by portrayal of a character where she is able to show her diversity and ability as a powerful performer. That will garner universal respect and recognition for her and also entrench her firmly as among the lead top South Korean actresses

With a long diverse career in show biz since a young girl, she is bound to know lot of people but the admirable thing is her maintenance of those relationships leading to strong bonds with them. That link plus her sense of loyalty and the will to do whatever possible for friends makes her go that extra mile.
No wonder she is much loved by all....remarkable person!

Yes....the things are heating up so it's more fun to exchange and share that with you all... :P
:heartsh:

Btw...that was a fun exchange between the cast, guest from 3MAD with Shinhye on the phone... :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, twingals, yummiejeu

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146703

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Just FYI everyone, Shin Hye will have cameo appearance in "Entertainer" or "Ddanddara/Tantara" in Episode 3 which will air on April 27th, Wednesday, 22:00. :ding: :luvluv:

Little note: I just saw an article in allkpop about Entertainer, and it didn't do too good, low rating and bad reviews on the storyline. Hope Shin Hye's cameo appearance will help it a little.
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146722

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
And pledged to drama "tantala", actress Park Shin Hye was to cameo appearance

10:00 2016/04/22 Written By Lanco

17589_560.jpg

Actress Park Shin Hye is a cameo appearance in the SBS new Mizuki drama "tantala". Agency SALT entertainment side of 19, Park Shin Hye is was subjected to a pledge of coffee car for performers with "18 days Park Shin Hye is" tantala "staff, was taken because has received a proposal for a special appearance . was revealed as ". Park Shin Hye, the site showed a sudden kindly respond posture to the request of the special appearance from the production team in, played a law of the production team and the actors. Between the SBS "tantala" production team and actors and Park Shin Hye, it has a special edge. The Hong Sonchan director come together in the SBS drama "You're (handsome)", and Yoo Yeon writer has signed the edge in the movie "Miracle in Cell No. 7," "Naokoromoin". Also, there may be cases in which the singer Kang Min-hyuk was co-starring in the SBS drama "The Heirs". Park Shin Hye, which showed Girigata of is going to drama return in the SBS Monday and Tuesday drama broadcast on June "Doctors". Is is "Doctors" in Park Shin Hye broadcast as a program after the drama "Tebaku" currently being broadcast, interested how play a Yakudotoro unprecedented that-turned-woman yakuza never been defeated in a fight to the doctor It has increased.

CR.kt.wowkorea.jp/news-read/5487.html …
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146848

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146849

• Maris
" 'Indeed it's Park Shin Hye'..<Entertainer> no script impromptu acting 'Special grade cameo'"
(Cr.as tagged)

image-754.jpg

image-753.jpg

Shinhye had a scene with Jisung, Chae Jung-ahn and the kid Minhyuk
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=076&a…
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 (SBS) Entertainer '딴따라' ⭐ Cameo Appearance ⭐ 7 years 11 months ago #146856

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.860 seconds