Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157160

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ParkShinHye And #HyunBin Team Up To Carry Out The Final Quest On “Memories Of The Alhambra”

FB_IMG_1547540618709.jpg

In the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Memories Of The Alhambra,” Yoo Jin Woo (Hyun Bin) and Jung Hee Joo (Park Shin Hye) will dash through the city in search of Jung Se Joo (EXO’s Chanyeol).

Spoilers
In episode 13, Hee Joo figured out how to solve the final quest after her encounter with Emma. They would have to find the ‘master’s special item: golden key,’ which was created by Se Joo as an exact replica of the key of heaven, and deliver it to Emma.

memories-of-the-alhambra-park-shin-hye-hyun-bin2.jpg

The newly released stills of the upcoming episode show Hee Joo and Jin Woo desperately looking for Se Joo. They now know how to use the golden key, but Jin Woo, the strongest user of the game at level 95, does not meet the minimum required level to use it, which is level 100. The coming episodes will reveal whether Jin Woo will successfully survive the dangerous city and reach level 100. Viewers will also find out what will happen when Emma lays her right hand on the golden key.

Episode 14 will air on January 13 at 9 p.m. KST. What are your theories on the events that will unfold?

Source (1)

©[ www.soompi.com/article/1291917wpp/park-s...st-memories-alhambra ]
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by jhen30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157161

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #HyunBin #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra FanArt💖

FB_IMG_1547542220766.jpg

FB_IMG_1547542224773.jpg

Cr:👉 @eryne_tee IG
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157162

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#HyunBin Adorably Reacted to His Kiss Scene with #ParkShinhye on [Memories of the Alhambra]

list_84f0ed50f2c40e868d02522603b2ad78.jpg

Hyunbin blamed his character for the kiss scene.
tvN has recently released the making film of Hyun Bin and Park Shinhye's kiss scene on the 15th episode of 'Memories of the Alhambra.' In the making film, the actor and the actress look all serious preparing for the scene, trying their best to deliver the story to viewers. Once they finished the kiss scene, they both monitored their own actions to make sure whether they did well.

temp_6339bfe08a6e3ea214fc8fea324adb41.jpg

temp_f44fe9ea010238f6b76e88ef4d7f2926.jpg

temp_40aa51c5dec5558a055fc23de7a3284a.jpg

While monitoring their kiss scene, Hyunbin said, "I think Jinwoo (his name in the drama) was in hurry."
The actor continued, "It seems like he will make viewers could not see your lips."
Park Shinhye, who was also embarrassed, then awkwardly replied, "He cannot be. I have to show my lips."

Check out the funny moment in the video above (starting from 3:33 mark) to find out more!

Source: [Youtube] tvN DRAMA
Thumbnail Credit: Youtube 'tvN DRAMA' Screenshot

ⓒ (www.kstarlive.com/Hyun-Bin-Adorably-Reac...he-Alhambra--6044810)

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157165

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#MemoriesoftheAlhambra #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #Hyunbin FanArt💖

20190118_143116.jpg

Cr:👉https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsvin5hBzEx/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=u6u2e6lxslpw

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157167

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Telemad: K-drama Memories Of The Alhambra is like an addictive game
#HyunBin and #Parkshinhye

FB_IMG_1547798798711.jpg

A cursory glance suggests some similarities between K-dramas Memories Of The Alhambra and Encounter.

Both feature name stars - Hyun Bin (Secret Garden, 2010) and Park Shin-hye (The Heirs, 2013) in the former, a pivotal exotic location, Spain's Granada

But selling Memories Of The Alhambra as a romantic drama is doing it a disservice. Despite the promotional poster of Hyun and Park gazing at each other, there is very little romance in the first few episodes.

Instead, there is high-stakes corporate intrigue over an augmented reality (AR) medieval warrior game with characters that seem to interact so seamlessly with the real world that it makes Pokemon Go look like child's play.

One night, Yoo Jin-woo (Hyun), the chief executive officer of an investment company, receives a harried phone call from the young man who developed the game, which is set in the Spanish city of Granada, where the palace and fortress complex Alhambra is located.

They arrange to meet at a hostel in Granada but Jung Se-joo (Park Chan-yeol) never appears.

Jin-woo is impressed with the game and wants to buy it, but soon finds himself literally crossing swords with competitor Cha Hyung-seok (Park Hoon). The two men used to be business partners, but Hyung-seok is now married to Jin-woo's ex-wife, who is pregnant.

FB_IMG_1547798793642.jpg

Hyun Bin (left) and Park Shin-hye star in Memories Of The Alhambra. PHOTO: STUDIO DRAGON/NETFLIX
Where is Park Shin-hye in all this?

She plays the owner, Jung Hee-joo, of the rundown hostel Jin-woo is staying in. The two clash at first but things change when he realises that she is the older sister of the missing game developer.

Their initial run-ins are rom-com worthy, but instead of a romance, we get a whole bunch of puzzles. What has happened to Hee-joo's brother? Is there something nefarious about the game, which events early on suggest? And how have Hyun's cheekbones stayed so sharp over the years?

The show is directed by Ahn Gil-ho (Rooftop Prince, 2012) and written by Song Jae-jung (W, 2016). It jumps back and forth in time, which can be a little confusing at times, but by doling out context and new information, the revisited scenes take on a different meaning.

Be warned, like an addictive game, one keeps wanting to return to Memories Of The Alhambra to progress deeper into its mystery, hoping that all will be revealed. Binge-watch factor: very high.

Cr:👉 [ www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertain...ke-an-addictive-game ]

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157168

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#MemoriesOfTheAlhamambra Trending in Netflix Philippines #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ #현빈 #HyunBin

FB_IMG_1547874638673.jpg

Cr.👉 @antoniatapir215 t.co/mixtA6fbpv

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157170

• kristen
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 181
I'm not too happy how Memories turned out for Shin Hye. She's like a supporting person here . She was just used for her commercial value like Mamonde, Swarovski and etc. Her airtime last night was a bit more than 5 minutes . So disappointing! I'm too old to beat around the bush . In Doctors you know immediately she's the lead like all her other drama which gave her equal billing and airtime. I wish in her next drama she will not be used as such!

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157172

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #HyunBin Share Thoughts As “Memories Of The Alhambra” Comes To A Close

FB_IMG_1547988646110.jpg

“Memories of the Alhambra” is airing its last episode on January 20.
Ahead of the final broadcast, the leading actors Park Shin Hye and Hyun Bin commented on the drama coming to a close.
Hyun Bin, who brought life to Yoo Jin Woo and led viewers to a magical game world, said, “I recall leaving for Granada, Spain with an excited heart in late spring as summer approached.” He shared, “Among all the projects I’ve done, ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ filmed for the longest time. I hope this becomes a good memory to the actors and staff as we’ve ran for seven months for this moment.”
The actor added, “I want to express my gratitude for the viewers who were with us for the two months ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ aired. I hope that viewers were able to feel a refreshing and original experience through Jin Woo’s eyes.”
Park Shin Hye, who perfectly took on both the roles of the strong and lovely Jung Hee Joo as well as the game character Emma, said, “First, thank you to all the viewers who loved Hee Joo and Emma from ‘Memories of the Alhambra.””
She commented, “The fellow actors and staff including the director have left many impressions in my memory as we’ve filmed for the long time of seven months. Everyone worked really hard, and I was really grateful and happy.”
Finally, the production staff said, “Thank you to the viewers who’ve ran with ‘Memories of the Alhambra’ until the last episode. Please stay with us as the fascinating eight weeks of magic come to a close to discover what will become of the magical couple tonight.”
The last episode of “Memories of the Alhambra” will air on January 20 at 9 p.m. KST.
Source (1)

Cr:👉(t.co/lsFIyxrxa2)

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157173

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#MemoriesOfTheAlhambra Epi.16 the finale #Parkshinhye #Hyunbin

Cr.m.ryoutube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=HtC2Q1zt0B4
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by jhen30.

2018 Memories of the Alhambra 알함브라 궁전의 추억 5 years 2 months ago #157174

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye Message for #MemoriesOfTheAlhambra
#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠
신혜 배우의 진심 어린 종영 소감이 도착했습니다💌
<알함브라 궁전의 추억>
정희주-엠마와 함께 해주셔서 감사합니다(꾸벅)👋

[ ]

#tvN #토일드라마 #알함브라궁전의추억 #정희주 #엠마 #신혜배우의 #진심이담긴 #종영소감 #❤

Cr. www.instagram.com/p/Bs3NimGgJ6f/?utm_sou...igshid=1kyeo2a5memlk
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.120 seconds