Writer:
Producer:
Cinematographer:
Release Date: 2015
Runtime:
Distributor: Next Entertainment World
Language: Korean

PLOT
Woo-Jin changes into a different person when he wakes up. He falls in love with Yi-Soo. Meanwhile, Woo-Jin changes into different people.

CAST
Han Hyo-Joo - Yi-Soo
Kim Dae-Myung - Woo-Jin
Do Ji-Han - Woo-Jin
Jeon Young-Woon - Woo-Jin
Park Shin-Hye - Woo-Jin
Lee Beom-Soo - Woo-Jin
Park Seo-Joon - Woo-Jin
Kim Sang-Ho - Woo-Jin
Chun Woo-Hee - Woo-Jin
Lee Jae-Joon - Woo-Jin
Hong Da-Mi - Woo-Jin
Jo Dal-Hwan - Woo-Jin
Lee Jin-Wook - Woo-Jin
Kim Min-Jae - Woo-Jin
Seo Kang-Joon - Woo-Jin
Kim Hee-Won - Woo-Jin
Lee Dong-Wook - Woo-Jin
Ko Ah-Sung - Woo-Jin
Lee Seung-Chan - Woo-Jin
Kim Ju-Hyeok - Woo-Jin
Yoo Yeon-Seok - Woo-Jin
Moon Sook - Woo-Jin's mother
Lee Dong-Hwi - Sang-Baek (Woo-Jin's friend)
Lee Mi-Do - Eun-Soo (Yi-Soo's older sister)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 5 months ago #106208

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
What would it be like to fall asleep and wake up as a different person? And what if it happened every single time you fell asleep? It would be disorienting to say the least. And such transformations could really confuse the people that love and care for you.

That plot twist is the basis of an upcoming k-movie titled "Beauty Inside."

In this upcoming film, a man wakes up in a different body every time he opens his eyes. After overcoming his shock and disbelief, he has to struggle to get back to his own body and the woman he loves.

Actress Han Hyo Joo, who was last seen in the drama "Dong Yi" and the films "Masquerade" and "Cold Eyes," is up for the leading female role. If she accepts the role, she will play a woman whose true love becomes a completely different person. Can love survive if the essence of the person you love lands in another body? Tricky question, but at least she will have some attractive bodies to choose from.

Lee Jin Wook, who currently appears as Crown Prince Sohyun in "The Three Musketeers" and who travels repeatedly back in time in "Nine: Nine Time Travels," has been offered a leading role. But so have actors Yoo Yeon Sook and Park Seo Joon.

Yoo Yeon Sook, who was last seen in the drama "Reply 1994" and just finished playing Park Shin Hye's kingly husband in the film "The Tailors," will also take a leading role in the film. And so will Park Seo Joon, who played the younger man in love with Uhm Jung Hwa in the romantic comedy "Witch's Romance."

A representative of the drama's production company told OSEN that all three actors share the leading role between them. They have not yet said which actor plays the main character in his original body and which is one of the bodies he wakes up in.

And that could be because they don't know yet. The screenwriters are still fine-tuning the drama's plot.
"The three people will be portraying one character in different ways. However, the specific details of the role are in the stages of adjustment," said the drama representative.

But they do confirm that all three male actors are positively reviewing participating in the film.

"Beauty Inside" begins filming later this year and will be released in 2015. Baek Jong Yeol will direct the film.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 5 months ago #106209

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
NicoIe dearest,
I am so happy you are back and be active again.
Hope you are NOT MIA again dear.
Big hugs for you.
AIways stay heaIthy, happy and pretty.

Thank for the IoveIy thread. keep us updates yea.

May everyone have a great day and pIeasant night.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 5 months ago #106426

• LukaforLove
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 922
I've heard about this. It has nice concept,
and I'm guessing Shin Hye will only appear here briefly because the male lead had to keep
changing characters. I wonder what Shin Hye's character would be.

BTW, welcome back Nicole!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 5 months ago #106447

• nistymaj
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 147
I'm so excited for this movie even if Shin Hye's part is small. I cannot imagine how our girl will portray a man here in love with the lead woman character. In YAB, although she cross-dressed as a man but in her heart she is really a woman and was only doing it for the sake of her twin brother. In this movie, she is a woman but possessed by a man...i think it will be hilarious and will really be a challege to her acting ability which I know she can deliver...I just can't wait how :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 5 months ago #106515

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
i just have the vacant time. aHAHAHAH exams are too far to make study.
well, im happy also my dear sis elana. thanks for everything

and a big HI to lukarlove ! i also miss you here. thanks for the welcome.]

im too excited for this movie.

thanks a lot for the welcome anyways.
lovessss..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 3 months ago #110848

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
AsianWiki Board is up for this movie.... "BEAUTY INSIDE"

Park Shin Hye participates as Woo-Jin also.

Movie: Beauty Inside
Revised romanization: Byooti Insaideu
Hangul: 뷰티 인사이드
Director: Baek Jong-Yeol
Writer:
Producer:
Cinematographer:
Release Date: 2015
Runtime:
Distributor: Next Entertainment World
Language: Korean

Plot

Woo-Jin changes into a different person when he wakes up. He falls in love with Yi-Soo. Meanwhile, Woo-Jin changes into different people.

Filming began November 6, 2014 and scheduled to finish February, 2015.

Movie is based on 2012 U.S. social film "The Beauty Inside". Intel and Toshiba sponsored the film which won commercial awards at the 2013 Clio Awards & Cannes Lions.

:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Chars, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #115304

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye in the upcoming movie "Beauty Inside"

image_2015-02-05-2.jpg

Credit: PSH_Supporters
Last Edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy, irene_xxvi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #115321

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

2015 - 뷰티 인사이드 / Beauty Inside 9 years 2 months ago #115346

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
‘Beauty Inside’, 20 Actors 1 Role ‘Train’ Chun Woo Hee – Go Ah Sung – Park Shin Hye Also Feautured

The movie ‘Beauty Inside’ is capturing the attention of attention of the film industry with the unique concept of ’20 Actors 1 Role’. The movie is also featuring three beautiful actresses, Chun Woo Hee, Go Ah Sung, and Park Shin Hye. They will all act as one of the several appearances of the main character, Woo Jin in the movie.

Kim Dae Myung, Do Ji Han, Jeon Young Woon, Park Shin Hye, Lee Beom Soo, Park Seo Joon, Kim Sang Ho, Chun Woo Hee, Lee Jae Joon, Hong Da Mi, Jo Dal Hwan, Lee Jin Wook, Kim Min Jae, Seo Kang Joon, Kim Hee Won, Lee Dong Wook, Ko Ah Sung, Lee Seung Chan, Kim Ju Hyeok, and Yoo Yeon Seok are the cast of the the featured ‘Beauty Inside’. The movie will be about the relationship between a man who transforms into a different person when he wakes up every single day and a woman who loves him. This time, a still of Chun Woo Hee, Go Ah Sung, and Park Shin Hye who all portrays ‘Woo Jin’ was revealed.

First, Chun Woo Hee who caught the attention of many viewers with her impressive character through the movie ‘Sunny’, ‘Han Gong Ju’, and ‘Cart’ which featured last year and is known to have received the Best Actress Award in several award ceremonies will challenge herself again in the movie ‘Beauty Inside’ by acting as one of the several appearances of the male lead ‘Woo Jin’. In this revealed still, Chun Woo Hee is stimulating more curiousity from viewers through her worried expression toward ‘Lee Soo’ (Han Hyo Joo). We were able to see her passion for exceptional acting through her words, “‘When will there be another time when a female actress can act as a male character.’ As soon as I had that thought, I chose this role.”

Following Chun Woo Hee, Go Ah Sung will act as another ‘Woo Jin’ and radiate her beauty. She caught the attention of viewers in the movie ‘The Host’ when she was an aspiring child actor. She also featured in the movies, ‘Snowpiercer’ and ‘Thread of Lies’ which shows that she is building solid filmography. In the revealed still, Go Ah Sung is sitting idly with a pure image. Viewers are wondering what happened to the character ‘Woo Jin’ she acted as. She expressed her affection for the role of ‘Woo Jin’, “Acting the character ‘Woo Jin’ who has different appearances every single day was obviously not easy, but is a charming character. Because of this character, I feel like I am able to pile up more valuable experiences and memories.”

Last but not least, Park Shin Hye who featured in various movies ‘Cyrano: Dating Agency’, ‘Miracle in Cell No. 7′, and ‘The Royal Tailor’ as well as in various dramas ‘You’re Beautiful’, ‘Heirs’, and ‘Pinocchio’ will be another female actress who will act as ‘Woo Jin’.

In this revealed still, Park Shin Hye who is acting as ‘Woo Jin’ is talking to ‘his’ best friend, Sang Baek (Lee Dong Hwi). She said, “I am worried at how the viewers will feel about this movie, but I am also excited. It was a short filming, but I worked hard to avoid interference to several actors who play ‘Woo Jin’.”

This movie is planned to be released during the first half of this year.

source: www.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015020508350431759
trans: TheFoodMonster
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds