• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Super Stunning Princess Shinhye

oudOsvX4Hls.jpg

20161026113104299igja.jpg

2F35YuT1.jpg

1477451000.jpg
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by jhen30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151645

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
That Captivating Smile.OH! I LOVE IT..... :luvluv:

147753525417716.gif

1477535254177161.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151646

• ChoiDalPo
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 467
the full interview of the film "Hyung." 1 hour of pure pleasure :heartsh:

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151669

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Jo Jung Suk thought Park Shin Hye was interested in him? :D :D :D :D

jo-jung-suk-park-shin-hye_1477485592_af_org.jpg

Jo Jung Suk revealed he initially thought Park Shin Hye was interested in him romantically.

On October 26, the two co-stars attended the press conference for the upcoming film 'Hyung', where Jo Jung Suk shared, "I remember my first filming with Park Shin Hye. She was smiling so brightly. She kept laughing, so I thought she was interested in me at first."

He added, "The atmosphere was different when I filmed with Do Kyung Soo. If I felt a charisma and an aura from Do Kyung Soo, Park Shin Hye was energetic, delightful, and bright. We never stopped laughing. I want to say that I was really happy."

'Hyung' premieres on November 30 KST.

Thanks ALLKPOP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151670

• elankham
  • Administrator
Cvqme4WWIAA9i35.jpg

Cvs_Q6yVYAAMbBe.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151671

• elankham
  • Administrator
I like this one..both are staring at her..

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, okeydokey

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151675

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1553
Sharing some gifs

PC-mydaily2.gif

PC-mydaily3.gif

PC-tong2tv6.gif
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by okeydokey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis, jhen30, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151676

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
more~

PC-tong2tv5.gif

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151689

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
161026 BROTHER LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT

mc: Please introduce yourselves! This will be Brother’s first greeting.

kyungsoo: Hello, I’m Do Kyungsoo. Thank you so much for being here. We had a really fun, happy, healthy time filming Brother, so please give it lots of love.

mc: Ah, that ending (laughs). “We filmed happily.” Very nice.

jo jungseok: Yes, I had a happy time too. The turnout here for our movie, all the flashing shutters - thank you very much. Let’s have a good time.

park shinhye: Hello, I’m Park Shinhye who will play Soohyun, nice to meet you. It was really interesting and fun on set, to be filming with such nice and warm actors. I think you’ll be able to feel that while watching the movie, so please anticipate it.

mc: So many people are already anticipating it! Please introduce your characters, starting with Kyungsoo.

ks: In the movie, I’m the younger brother who is a successful national-level judoka, Dooyoung. Dooyoung is proud and strong on the outside, but inside he has a pure and tender heart.

mc: Someone like you!

ks: I think we’re a little alike (laughs).

mc: And how about Jo Jungseok?

js: As for me, I got the role of the older brother, Go Dooshik. If you’ve watched the trailer, you might have gotten the idea that he’s a conman and a fraudster. A real lowlife. Dooshik and Dooyoung have a bit of an age gap. They’re not one or two years apart, more seven to ten. Around ten. So that kind of older brother. A character who sells off his younger brother, tries hard to prey [on the situation] but might not get what he wants. I had a lot of fun filming, and in the second half - this isn’t something I should say, I’ll pass the question on.

mc: We got quite a bit on the movie. Please introduce your character, Shinhye.

sh: I got the role of Lee Soohyun, Go Dooyoung’s judo coach. She’s a varied character, a meddler and a judo coach. To get Dooyoung back on his feet as an athlete, she visits to clean around and feed him when all of a sudden this lowlife shows up, his brother. Soohyun bickers with him a lot as she stays by to take care of Dooyoung.

mc: Even though these were just introductions, the characters really feel like they’re alive and breathing.

js: Yes, although honestly filming was hard. (MC: Why?) Because [my character and I] just didn’t match.

mc: I thought you owned the character. Nobody else but Jo Jungseok could have been him. Now, the reason why I asked for these introductions was because we have prepared a character trailer for Brother. Let’s watch.

mc: That was the character trailer. Even as characters, the laughter wouldn’t stop. What surprised me is that the two of you really seemed like brothers, you resemble each other so much. Don’t you think so, Shinhye?

sh: Yes, they really do.

js: We heard that a lot from people while we were filming.

mc: It must have been like looking in the mirror!

js: Ah, yes.

mc: Your eyes are double-lidded in the same way.

js: We really are mirror images. (KS: (laughs))

mc: Jo Jungseok seems so happy about it. How about Do Kyungsoo?

ks: Yes, I am very glad. I’m very glad that I look like my older brother.

mc: (jokingly) You say it like a robot. This was your first time working together - how was it?

js: It was my first time working with both Kyungsoo and Shinhye. I was excited from the start. For Kyungsoo, I’d watched a movie called Cart. When I watched it I was thinking, “Wow that kid’s good. He’s really good.” He had that focus. I’d only been aware of him as EXO’s D.O., as a singer. My idea of him changed through Cart. There are many well-rounded entertainers who can sing and act well, but Kyungsoo had an actor’s aura from Cart. It wasn’t a huge role, but in my eyes he had presence. So I looked forward to filming [with him]. And as we worked together, I felt more things. Frankly, I learned too. Really. As for Shinhye, I’m a big fan of hers so I personally looked forward to her too. What I remember from the first day of filming is how often she’d break into smile/laughter, to the point where I wondered if she was interested in me? (SH: (laughs)) I apologize, I don’t mean it.

mc: I think it was because you were filming so late into the night that everyone was tired.

js: That must be. I want this [conference] to be a good time for everyone so I’m tossing out things. Please write the articles mindfully.

mc: Was the atmosphere different filming with Kyungsoo or with Shinhye?

js: The atmosphere was different. On this [Kyungsoo’s] side, there was aura and poise. And on the other [Shinhye’s], it was very bright, with lots of laughter. I’d like to say it was altogether a happy time for me.

mc: As you were saying that, the expressions on your left and right were different. (JS: Was I too much?) It was like you were in character. Kyungsoo, how was it for you? This was your first time with Jo Jungseok.

ks: I’ve watched Jungseok hyung in everything he’s been in, and I always hoped to work with him on a project. And somehow, it happened, he himself said he’d be my brother. So I filmed really happily, learning a lot, studying a lot on set. He gave me a lot of advice, so it was a really good time.

mc: The set was pretty much a study center for you two, always learning from each other. How nice! Shinhye, one thing I felt all over again while watching the character introduction videos was that you were an un-aging actress. This time you were a nationally ranked coach.

sh: Yes. There was originally a scene where I use judo, but it was cut out when the script was edited. I was personally sad about that, but instead I can appear as someone who works really hard to get Dooyoung up again. They [Jungseok and Kyungsoo] are two people who make you warm just to see, so it was an enjoyable time for my eyes, ears, and heart, to be in such an atmosphere. And I was really easily amused the first day, and made a lot of NGs from laughing. […] But I think it couldn’t be helped. The people here know too, that when they see you two, they can’t stop the smiles.

mc: Because of the good atmosphere and because they’re in a comedy! Remarkable. But in particular, I feel that Do Kyungsoo would have had to prepare a lot for the movie to appear as a professional judoka.

ks: Yes, I think I really kept practicing judo whenever there was time. And also, you know how judokas have really big bodies? But I’m very much on the small side, so I remember exercising really hard.

mc: I see. And Jo Jungseok, you’re known for your manners and good character. How did you prepare for your criminal character?

js: I swear quite a bit in the script. That’s not really how I am, so it was a bit difficult for me, like I wasn’t wearing my own clothes. But as things went on, the character became immediate. It was fascinating. I had such a fascinating experience while filming.

mc: But I heard that you didn’t get NGs during your swear-heavy scenes?

js: (laughs) How did you know that?

mc: I’ve heard many things. Shinhye, I hear that Brother is a reunion after two years for you, following Miracle in Cell No. 7?

sh: Yes, I’d met writer Yoo Youngah for the first time since Miracle in Cell No. 7. When I first got Brother’s scenario, I read it from Dooyoung’s perspective more than Soohyun’s. I related to him a lot, how he was in the limbo between losing his path and finding another. I thought about how nice it would have been to have someone like Soohyun nearby. I chose this project because I wanted to become Soohyun, a person to support the Dooyoungs in this world.

2016102601001167100085531.jpg

source: tongtongtv | Credit: fydk-translations
Last Edit: 7 years 5 months ago by okeydokey.

Hyung (형) Press Conference 2016-10-26 7 years 5 months ago #151690

• okeydokey
  • Gold Star
Cont'd~

20161026143803761gxet.jpg

161026 BROTHER LIVE PRESS CONFERENCE TRANSCRIPT

mc: So as you read the scenario, you imbued it with such meaning. Thank you. Now, as we hear more of your roles, we think more that only you three could have done them. Now we will call up the one who brought you three together onto one screen. We have an empty seat for director Kwon Sookyung! Please introduce yourself.

ksk: Hello, I’m Kwon Sookyung. I took responsibility for Brother’s production. Thank you for being here despite your busy schedules. Thank you.

mc: Director, we’re thankful too for your comeback with such a fun and refreshing movie. We’ve watched the first trailer and the character videos for Brother, and anticipation is growing. And these three actors are on the rise. How did you manage to cast them?

ksk: Any director in Korea probably does the same, but when you cast for chemistry, you have in mind couples already. I was thinking, let’s do what no one else has. I wanted a really refreshing combination, and find two fresh actors with explosive chemistry. So I was thinking on it, and when I received the scenario I thought to myself, “How about Jo Jungseok and Do Kyungsoo?” And they both enjoyed the scenario and agreed to the casting, so I was quite glad. And even Park Shinhye joined. So I thought the game was done. Working with these three admirable actors was a fortune for me.

mc: The director explained the history of the casting in a very satisfied way. Now we have all the main players for the movie Brother on stage. […]

mc: I’d heard that the scenario was so interesting that you would read it over and over again.

js: Yes. I had read it, and told all the staff members around to read it, and they’d had the same reaction.

mc: Do Kyungsoo, this is your first try at comedy. With Cart and Unforgettable, your previous projects were more serious. How was comedy?

ks: To be honest, Dooyoung isn’t a very funny person in the movie. When I was filming with Jungseok hyung, I think the question I really asked the most is, “How do I do this?” I just followed him.

mc: You trusted and followed him. I feel that trust in your eyes.

js: Kyungsoo, he was just so in Dooyoung’s character. He only asked me that in the parts where we could make the little things more interesting. I didn’t [do much]. We made them together, had synergy together.

mc: Shinhye, you said you were more drawn to the younger brother as you read the script. How is it in reality, between the two brothers? Who do you personally prefer?

sh: This is like asking to choose between your mom or dad. This is a really hard question…… (laughs)

js: Can we do this? I really like Dooyoung in the movie. Since I like Dooyoung more in the movie, I also like him more in reality.

sh: Thank you.

js, sh: (high five)

mc: I can’t leave this topic out. I hear that Jo Jungseok and Do Kyungsoo participated in the movie’s OST. Although you both are skilled singers, it isn’t easy to duet. What are your thoughts?

ks: I haven’t been able to see the movie yet, but I thought about how much synergy the OST would have if both my brother and I were in it. Jungseok hyung sings really well, so I thought it’d be nice to sing with him.

mc: Did you record separately or together?

ks: Together.

mc: Oh, things can get competitive. You sing a high note, I’ll sing a higher one. (KS: (laughs))

js: I remember when we were recording, Kyungsoo was singing as Dooyoung and I was singing as Dooshik. It was really nice. There was just something… I can’t express through words. It’d be great to listen to it after finishing the movie.

mc: Can I ask you to sing a line?

js: Ah, there’s someone in the back saying we can’t. This must be a spoiler. They’re making an X, the biggest X I have ever seen in my life. And their clothes are white too, can’t miss them.

mc: Alright. Was there autotone?

js: There was no autotune.

mc: We’ve been talking about the movie until now. Now we’ll enter the ‘Keyword Talk’! Yes, I’ve rehearsed for this. When I say a keyword, please point your signs to the person it applies to! […] First word: ideal type. Please ready your signs. The three actors here, please choose your ideal type in acting. Someone you look up to as an actor.

[KS -> <- JS <- SH]

MC: Kyungsoo, please tell us why.

KS: The reason why Jungseok hyung is my ideal type is because he’s usually serious and calm, but he has this humor in his acting I wish for.. that.. I don’t have that (laughs). I want to study, for my acting to become like his.

MC: You already do have something of it.

JS: Kyungsoo spoke modestly, but even as I watched his films and his dramas, and as I worked with him - his humility is good, but though I sometimes have had to work at it, he already has a lot to him. I said this in an interview too, but he’s someone I really look forward to - to see how much he’ll grow.

Reporter Q&A

rp: I have a question for Do Kyungsoo. In the film, you have a very rocky relationship with your brother, and scenes in the movie where you clearly hate each other. I wanted to ask if you’ve ever felt genuine resentment while filming.

mc: For when the acting is so good, you can’t tell if it’s acting.

ks: There were a lot of times I really hated him. He was… too Dooshik (laughs). No, I’m joking. But I really admired that. How do you act like that? I was always surprised by his acting.

mc: He starts with the truth and ends with praise.

rp: To Do Kyungsoo, until now, you’ve been characters with serious circumstances or histories. With this chance at a more refreshing genre, were there any difficulties making the change? [Jo Jungseok’s question omitted]

ks: In the movie, Dooyoung isn’t very comical. The older brother is brighter and funnier, and there’s not a lot of that in Dooyoung. But I picked this project wondering if I couldn’t show some new aspect about myself through Dooyoung.

rp: Were there any hard points about balancing your activities as an EXO member and as an actor? And whether it was before this conference or during filming, did your members do anything in support?

ks: I think the hard part was, even though I tried hard, immediately getting back into character as Dooyoung after being overseas as a singer was hard. I think it’s something I have to win over. And the members are always supportive during filming. Rather than giving advice, it’s more like they say “it must be really hard for you” or “I’ll keep cheering for you, fighting” because they’ve all tried acting too and know what it’s like.

mc: Because you know each other. You also had to exercise a lot for Brother. Did you ever practice judo on the members?

ks: No, I haven’t (laughs).

rp: To Do Kyungsoo, you haven’t had such an active character before. Hearing that you had to practice a lot to pass as a national-level judoka, was there anything you stressed during filming, or hardships or episodes? [Park Shinhye’s question omitted]

ks: I thought since I was supposed to be nationally competitive in the movie, I shouldn’t seem awkward, so I practiced whenever there was time. I don’t really like to exercise, but I came to think of judo as a really interesting sport. If I could do judo again, I wouldn’t. It’s really hard.

js: His body is still firm. I remember when we were filming, it was like a rock. I was surprised.

mc: Ah. How is it now?

ks: Now I’ve given up on exercise. I became small again.

mc: (laughs) You didn’t stop exercising, you gave up on it. Very nice.

source: tongtongtv | Credit: fydk-translations
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, klebis
Moderators: Ellizs, Maris, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds