Im getting excited about this news.. :woohoo:
mianhe, couldnt provide transalation :blush:
the link
entertain.naver.com/read?oid=469&aid=0000098696
=X

CONGRATULATIONS Shinhye!!!
It will be on the 29th
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, hina24, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo and this user have 2 others thankyou

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138680

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Congratulations! to our Shin Hye.
It will be her first time winning this Award. Many more awards to come. Keep up the good work.
(2nd time for Lee Min Ho and 3rd time for Kim Soo Hyun)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, verfir, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, BadBat, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138681

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
OMG =X I'm so happy we got so many great news about her :luvluv:
Thanks sis@seirazde for sharing :luvluv:
U're right sis@DOH,Congratulations Shinhye unnie
We are so greedy to see U get more and more awards :luvluv:
She will receive Korea Popular Culture Prime Minister Award on 29th Oct, right? :ding: I can't wait :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, hina24, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, Hpouo

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138686

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
congratulations-998-2.gif

PARKSHINHYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ParkShinHye, Korean fandom ... Prime Minister acknowledged yuryeoksi

17382_26154_5344.jpg

The "Hallyu Queen 'Park Shin Hye received recognition led the Korean Wave was officially invited.

Park Shin Hye is popular entries coming 29 days held in Seoul National Theater, Republic of Korea pop culture virtuosity 2015 'award is influential in this..Park Shin Hye has been jeomchyeo to get the Prime Minister on the day ceremony.The award ahead of Kim Soo-hyun Lee Yoo 2NE1 SNSD received primarily domestic entertainment industry as well as leading the Hallyu stars are.

Park Shin Hye has received appreciate that leads to a Korean fandom through the various stages of examination by the actress as unique and earned the name the prime minister winners.

And Park Shin Hye is an actor debuted more than 10 years in 2003 with the actress in the Korean rarely show up throughout and popularity, reputation overseas stars. The drama "You're Beautiful" (2009), 'heirs' (2013), starred in movies such as welcome' gift of beonbang 7 "(2013). Another steady progress since the 2012 meeting fans and Japan, China, Thailand and the Philippines has secured a strong fan base. Park Shin Hye is 'Dae Jang Geum' Lee, 'Winter Sonata' that connects the Korean actress Choi Ji-woo. Limiting in the sense that, unlike the branded content from Park Shin Hye a fan meeting to develop only with these extended more widely.

Park Shin Hye domestic smoke Award based on the popular Korean TV Drama Awards, as well as China, the US drama Fever awards, including the prize was awarded abroad.

'Republic of Korea virtuosity pop culture' will be held by the Korea Creative Content Agency organized by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism organizers. Improve the social status of pop culture art industry and government hath the only reward of popular culture arts with awards designed to promote self-esteem of popular culture artists. Culture Medal, the Presidential Citation, the prime minister, Culture Minister, chapter awards, including the Korea Creative Content Agency selects the winners out of a total of 30 people in five categories.

cr.www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=17382 … …
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138689

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Park Shin Hye will attend ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’

CRz-qNvVAAATZ4k.jpg

It has been reported that actress Park Shin Hye who has become a representative Hallyu icon in Korea and beyond thanks to her popular dramas in recent years, will be attending this year’s ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards.’

Park Shin Hye will attend the ‘2015 Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which will be held on October 29th at the National Theater of Korea.

Many have speculated that Park Shin Hye is likely to receive the Prime Minister Commendation, for contributing to the spread of Hallyu in Asia.

The ‘Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards’ which is jointly organized by the South Korea’s Ministry of Culture, Sports & Tourism and Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA), is held annually to honor those who have contributed to the development and spread of Hallyu.

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138690

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
CRzpgkiVEAA77T0.jpg

cr: Weibo News for the certain event~
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138691

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
* And according to Korea Creative Content Agency, the full list awardees will be announce on 27th.

* But attending means she should be receiving something. Under which category, we'll know the answer on 27th.

* According to SALT, she will attend but not confirm the award she'll receiving.

source: m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003182707
via PSHStarlight
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138693

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
You are right Sis@Nicole
I read an article yesterday about KCCA naming the recipients of this Award and PSH's name was not in it.
Will have to see what happens on 27 or 29 Oct. Maybe she will receive an Award in a Special category.
Good Luck to her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, BadBat, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138699

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Wow..a lot of good news for our beloved Shinhye these days. Congratulations dear Shinhye! I am super proud of her. :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, BadBat, Hpouo, syelin88

2015 Korean Popular Culture & Arts Awards 8 years 5 months ago #138716

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Korean Popular Culture and Arts Awards categories :
Cultural Merit ,Presidential Award, Prime Minister Citation & MCS & T awards:

Shinhye will be attending the said Ceremony with korea's Pres & Prime Minister.
Will receive an award alongside with SNSD,2ne1,YooJaesuk, Kim Soo Hyun and etc.
cr: Naver

Acdg to articles the attendees of Prime Minister Awrads r: JeonJiHyun, Park ShinHye, IU, Lee JongSeok, KimJong ook, OhDalSu ,Girls Day, JYJ
cr: khjpearl
IU, Lee Jong Suk , Shinhye ,Kim Jong Kook & Oh DalSu are part of this year's Prime Minister awardees
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Hpouo, DOH, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.683 seconds