Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Geun❤Shin

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42949

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I know, so many GREAT news to read on about our GeunShin!!!

and with that, i shall give you another PS Pic of mine:
GSSHAward1_2011-04-06.jpg

I'm imagining them on the red carpet on the upcoming Paeksang awards!!! i really really wish SH will be #1!!!!

and another MV i made last year called Friends in Love! Enjoy!!!:luvluv:

GSSHGS4Ever_2011-04-06.jpg

and of course our Prince has got to be a GEunShin Fan too!!!!
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by almontel.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav, Lina507, tulipanns, Laurabianca, Pammoe, chibicheek, zweetrhea21, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42964

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
I cant seem to stay away from this community today !! Have to keep checking on updates and seeing what everyone is posting up!

@Mama Al so good to hear from you again and I agree those photos from the Samsung event just shows how much of a perfect match they are !! I noticed that neither were wearing the couples ring bcz they didnt need to since they are in each other's sights the whole time ! To know they had such a good time there and with Sukkie's mum present just makes my heart feel so sweet.
Your photo of them is how I would imagine them to look like if they both went to the Paeksang awards together too, arriving in matching vans, outfits, smiles, hair colour and winning the awards !!! :onhot:

YABBed.gif
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Laurabianca, Pammoe

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42968

• cassie
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 720
Hello to all geunshin shippers,

I got such a surprise when i logged on this morning, so much spazzing......IT'S AMAZING !!!!

Thank you everyone for all the amazing posts.......i finally managed to listen to the radio fm........IT'S SUKKIE !!!!

God knows how many times i repeated that few minutes...!!! Gosh....the posts bout them being together at the studio

yesterday, my head is spinning with joy!!!!!!!!!!! Im so glad i join this thread, the effort which all of you put in is Admirable

and your Acuteness is..............im speechless! The vid where shinhye refer to sukkie as `DI', how could i missed it when I've

watched it since last yr for countless times. The effort and time that u have in is just FANTASTIC and i SALUTE to all.

Im sorry that im not able to contribute anything but one thing i can do is SUPPORT and DEFEND this tread and our beloved

GEUNSHIN COUPLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! Good day to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, Pammoe, zweetrhea21

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42975

• foxiscully
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 521
" I would imagine them to look like if they both went to the Paeksang awards together too, arriving in matching vans, outfits, smiles, hair colour and winning the awards !!! "

@tulipans

whadayamean matching vans...??? they would come in the same van...!!!!

:piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, tulipanns, Pammoe

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42978

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

@ladygerimis wrote:

that's really a good word dear.
I was crying when read it
in a way with you,, I always read this thread when I feel bored,, stressfull,, yaaah.. some feel like this.. and I find my happiness here.
happiness in the sadness
I'm really thank you for all here.. for our PMD.. demi,, pom,,... all of you
thought I'm not often write here,, but I read this thread everyday...
I can't share anything.. I just waiting for good info bout SukHye..
I'm from a small village in Indonesia...
I can't follow SukHye activities from here
but, I'm really admire them !!!
I study hard for English !!! I want know everything bout them.
I'm happy here. Its make me feel like I have a new friends here...
thought we don't know each others., we sharing a happiness...
thanks a lot for alll

my dear ladygerimis thank you so much for your wonderful message...like you I'm also a looker her even I want to share something about our couple Sukkie and Shin Hye my knowledge about them is very limited...I just get my news in some site that i usually go to and here in our site...thanks to PMD (WOPA), Avian, Mayuki, Elana, Vicky, Laura, Gail, fae, Amari or lycille, trix, almontel and forxicully and many many Guenshin Shipper all the Senior, Expert, Junior and the newbie who are giving their very best every day just to post something here that can make us spazz...I'm also a newbie here ladygerimis and very thankful to you that we have the same ship...Like you I love and admire our couple Sukkie and Shin Hye and want to search them in the internet just to gather information about them. by the way if you are from Indonesia...I'm from Philippines maybe we are far from each other and different nationality but our heart are the same like and thought...I'm happy that we belong in this community and part of this family...all Shipper here and kind, lovable and have a good heart like our couples... Good Day :heartsh: :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pammoe, zweetrhea21, Jewel, ladygerimis

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42979

• elham_naz_9
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 126
hi! what is the psh&jks's rank in Paeksang awards ??

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42982

• mssweet821
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 468

gailnav wrote:

@sweet: He is inconsistent with his answer before because he is worried that the anti's might attack him

and Shin Hye anytime but as time progressed he had gradually learned how to reveal his feelings and emotions

without even stumbling, and he seems to be consistent this time on.. and another reason is that he has always been

protective of Shin Hye because he loved her so much and she's the one that his parents had approved of,

that's why he always say my mother likes Shin Hye very much, in South Korea you can not date someone which your parents doesn't

approve they will make a way to break you up or get you separated just like Kim Jung-Eun and Lee Seo Jin, they broke up because

Lee Seo Jin's mom doesn't like Kim Jung-Eun. So it is necessary for Sukkie to get the 100% approval of his parents and it seems so.

sis Gail, thank you for this information now I know why Sukkie is like that in some of his interview...I'm sorry something I have doubt in what Sukkie's feeling because I really love Shin Hye and don't want her to get hurt. I read a lot of Sukkie's interview in some site they are really posting their in a big bold letter just to see us the answer of Sukkie contradict to what we know...And I think one of Sukkie answer in one of his interview in Singapore that he prepare a girl not in showbiz and he want a girl who is willing to taking care of him just him. That why i mentioned that Sukkie sometime is not consistent in his answers to some of his interview...AGAIN THANK YOU ...THANK YOU sis gail for your wonderful explanation and really clear my mind and thought...I also got a knowledge about Korean custom or beliefs thanks for you sis. Good Day :heartsh: :touched
The following user(s) said Thank You: gailnav

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42994

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
Hello ladies, regarding on the cosmopolitan photoshoot, where our couple has bump to each other, actually is the reporter coincidence to bump to sukkie:ding: actually sukkie already knows shinhye schedule before hand. Both of them know they will meet one another yesterday :heartsh: that my news flesh alert !:-V haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, tulipanns, iloveHACCI, chibicheek, jeob, Love them, khulynne29, jgslvspsh

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #42998

• khulynne29
  • Spammer
  • "geUnshin case CLOSED!!!" ~CpR
  • Thank you received: 445
waaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!
unnie avian strikes again!
hahaha...

thank you for that...
whooO!!
"LOve ME?? GrEat. HaTe Me?? dATS evEn BetTer... DoN't KnOw Me???? Don't JudGE ME...!!"

"A well-grounded assurance is always attended with three fair handmaids: love, humility and holy joy"

[img size=150x150]www.park-shin-hye.com/media/kunena/attac...43565_2011-05-12.gif[/img]

Re: Geun❤Shin 13 years 2 weeks ago #43007

• avian
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 906
Hello ladies, these are Sukkie's cosmopolitan photoshoot which you ladies taking about yesterday and where he "met" Shinhye next door.:bingo:

da4e9a6a1955d457bba167a5.JPG

f3e0206313510b6c59b5f526.JPG

ce8a1b408bf4bc564b90a7fe.JPG

79d12568f8de7fbb56e7232a.JPG

Credit to BD
Last Edit: 13 years 2 weeks ago by avian.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, tulipanns, elham_naz_9, chibicheek, khulynne29
Time to create page: 1.152 seconds