Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Song Joong Ki (송중기)

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121082

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Song Joong-Ki childhood pictures....

:luvluv:

They are all soooo cute... want to kiss his cheeks....
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121113

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
ohhhh sis@ nu2me I follow this guy too..so hot and cute...
Beside his including among Top 5 stars that have good family background (wealth)there's an article of that...(you can watch it in YouTube..)MIANHE...I don't know how to post the video I'm still learning on it hehehe :) :-V

:heartsh:[/quote]
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121130

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I am thrilled you like my hottie too @Xiaohye... I am counting the few months left when he finally leaves and come back as a civilian. :blush:

Oh... When you post a picture use the link icon

Remove the URL field that has "http://" inside the 'field' .... paste your picture or gif ...click 'insert'

rather than using the 'quote' icon... It is much better. ;)

sis @Jenzzy What do you think.... :blush: do you have a better, clearer explanation than mine... :)

When you post a YouTube link.... Copy the entire file name.... and just paste on your post page.

Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me. Reason: added pictures
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121146

• Xiaohye27
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 313
Ohhhhh..tanx sis @ nu2me for the hint I would do that..... :heartsh:

Yeah I'm also waiting for his MS discharge and it coming soon... :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit

Hurray.....!!!!

:luvluv: :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121147

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
yes sis @eve....that is right :) there is no better explanation than that....

if you have more question sis @xiaohye you can pm me anytime....

:piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit :piggyrabbit
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121215

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
It is official !!!!

Yipeeee ! Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo are confirmed as leads KBS2 drama for "Descendants of the Sun" (Kim Eun Sook)

and Jin Goo ... woah also Kim Ji Won.
cr: naver

Originally the drama was about the romance between doctors working abroad for Doctors Without Borders, but Kim Eun Sook revised the set up to the romance between a commander of a UN peacekeeping group and a doctor. The drama will be completely pre-filmed and almost entirely set in the fictional war torn country. But the setting of the war torn country will not be completely overseas location shoot, parts will also be filmed in Korea to stand in for the war torn country setting. Within the drama, scenes depicting Korea will only be for the drama ending, otherwise the entire story will take place in the war torn country. The title Descendants of the Sun represents the blazing hot like the sun passion of the characters in doing their jobs to help the people of the conflict zone, as well as their strongly held beliefs.
cr: koala

I am going to watch this for sure!
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121224

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Descendants of the Sun Confirms Lead Cast of Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, Kim Ji Won

Posted on April 1, 2015 by ockoala

This will be a drama land return for three of the four leads after a few years away. Song Joong Ki’s last drama was Nice Guy in late 2012 after which he shipped out to the army (has it really been that long?) while Song Hye Kyo did That Winter, the Wind Blows in early 2013. Jin Goo’s last drama was also in early 2013 with the lowly rated Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek but he will be seen on the small screen next week in a cameo role in the jTBC drama Falling for Innocence. Kim Ji Won worked with DotS screenwriter Kim Eun Sook‘s last drama Heirs so it’s no surprise to see her make a return as the second female lead here.

DotS will be set in a fictional war torn country that is currently dealing with a humanitarian crisis after a recent earthquake hits the already beleaguered nation. Song Joong Ki plays a UN peacekeeping troop commander while Song Hye Kyo is a doctor from Doctor’s Without Borders working in the crisis zone. Both second leads will be subordinate officers reporting to Song Joong Ki’s commander in the troop, and they will also be exes who are still not fully over their breakup. Filming will take place overseas and within Korea, all standing in for the crisis territory as the story line will be set almost entirely outside of Korea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121305

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki pair up for new drama
Updated : April 02 2015

Actress Song Hye-kyo and actor Song Joong-ki will pair up in the new drama “Descendants of the Sun,” it was revealed Thursday.

The drama is scheduled to simultaneously air in the second half of the years in Korea and China.

It is being produced by the state-run broadcaster in KBS Korea and follows the lives of doctors and soldiers on an overseas disaster relief mission.

The series will be written by Kim Yeun Sook, whose previous work includes the hit dramas "The Heirs" , "A Gentleman's Dignity" , and "Secret Garden".

In the drama, Song Hye-kyo will play Kang Mo-yeon, a medical doctor, while Song Joong-ki will play Yoo Si-jin, the team leader of the Special Warfare Command unit dispatched to the scene of the disaster.

Both Songs will be joined by actor Jin Goo and actress Kim Ji-won.

Song Joong-ki, who is currently in the final few weeks of his military service, will prepare for the role after his discharge on May 26.

By Choi He-suk (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, syelin88

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121306

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
My hottie, Song Joong-Ki will be discharge from his military duties after 2 years .... on May 26th, 2015.

Flashback....

Song Joong Ki Made Millions After Enlisting

When a popular actor announces that he is going to be out of circulation for a while, he may be bombarded with lucrative offers. That's what happened to Song Joong Ki when he decided to enlist for his two-year mandatory military service in 2013.

The tVN show "E News" recently ranked him as #5 in the list of the top celebrities who made a considerable amount of money while serving in the army. Before Song Joong Ki joined the army on August 27, 2013, the 29-year-old actor received more than 10 offers for TV commercials. He signed contracts for commercials featuring cosmetics, sporting goods and phones. He earned about $500,000 for each modeling contract.

And that was just the money he earned before he enlisted. Because of the way he chose to serve, he became an even more desirable commercial spokesman.

Previously the Korean armed forces had a special unit for entertainers, who might serve their two-year duty performing or carrying out promotional duties. But a scandal, which involved singer Se7en, became the focal point of citizen outrage over celebrities abusing the system. The singer was spotted at a massage parlor while he was supposed to be on duty. As a result of public pressure, the celebrity unit and its alternative options for serving were eventually abandoned.

Song Joong Ki chose to join the army as a regular soldier and his not wanting any special treatment made him even more popular. The actor enlisted at the 102nd draft camp in Chuncheon and served his time in the Reconnaissance Corps. This potentially dangerous assignment required intensive training. The Army recognized his service and he was asked to host a special promotional event in China for the Ministry of National Defense.

But Song Joong Ki's service did not interfere with his ability to earn money as his contracts for his pre-enlistment commercials were renewed while he served.

Song Joong Ki is known for his performances in the melodrama "Nice Guy" and historical dramas such as "Deep Rooted Tree" and "Sungkyunkwan Scandal." He made his debut in the film "A Frozen Flower" and played the leading role in the popular film "A Werewolf Boy." He is scheduled to finish his military duty in May 2015.

According to "E News," other celebrities that continued to earn well while fulfilling their military service are Jang Hyuk, Yoon Si Yoon and Ji Sung.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars

Song Joong Ki (송중기) 9 years 2 weeks ago #121307

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Star cast confirmed for healing romance Descended From the Sun
by javabeans | April 2, 2015

This isn’t surprising news (since both casting possibilities were reported a while ago), but at least it’s confirmed: Song Hye-gyo (That Winter, the Wind Blows) will be teaming with Song Joong-ki (Nice Guy) in the drama Descended From the Sun, which is the new project from the Heirs, Gentleman’s Dignity, and Secret Garden writer Kim Eun-sook.

It makes for a high-powered lineup, particularly as it’ll be Song Joong-ki’s comeback project after serving his two years in the military, though the other names aren’t too shabby either. Joining the two Songs will be Kim Ji-won (Gap-dong, Heirs) and Jin Gu (Roaring Currents) in supporting roles — pretty solid main cast all around, I think.

The “blockbuster-scale human melodrama” is set in the world of doctors stationed overseas in war zones, and follows the love story that develops between an army surgeon and a special forces officer, both elite in their respective fields. The story will track both their personal and professional struggles while exploring issues about the value of life, with “love bringing about miracles.” Perhaps that’s just a metaphor for emotional healing, but when you’re a medic in a war-torn nation, the miracles and rescued lives could very well be literal.

Kim Ji-won plans another army surgeon, while Jin Gu plays another special forces soldier, and the two will share a “special romance.” With those character descriptions, I hope special means something more than a mere repeat of the main couple — though if anything, the mirrored setup should present the opportunity to draw interesting contrasts.

Descended From the Sun airs on KBS later this year.
Time to create page: 0.896 seconds