Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her?

What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20732

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 3
:lol: so many character i wish her to act is either in movie or drama...:silly:

but i think i wanna see PSH acting in action movie cos she did mentioned that in interview promosion 'Garden..." she really hope try acting in action movie, wow! hope she can get her dream come true, love her so much:kiss:

love Park Shin Hye forever...:)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20733

• Ra7nyday
  • Graphic Designers
  • Thank you received: 47
ya i agree with shirley! it would be interesting to see her acting in those fighting or action scenes, though i dunno any nice characters that suit her.

on the other hand, it will be cool for her to portray a musician too, perhaps a pianist? =)

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20735

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
yeah it would be nice to see her in an action, romantic comedy movie with sukkie of course wherein they'll playing/acting as detectives or cops, a heavy drama will also do sort of forbidden love due to her and her lovers difference/inequality in life status wherein she'll be the rich girl and sukkie or bummie will be the poor guy and their parents interfere with them kinda like bof haha..
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20740

• betsy
  • Live.Love.Laugh
  • Thank you received: 1654
~wow!love your ideas guys :)
.,I wanted SH to play as an assassin..( eh?? :unsure: ) or a secret agent perhaps..,
she'll be in a mission to disguise , in the long run, she fell in love with her target,..kya~!!

\"I help you because (I love you) you are my butler, and a master should provide his/her butler\'s needs\"--Nagi
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by betsy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gominam1990

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20845

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Wow that's really something!!

For me, i would like to see her doing a historical movie with Sukkie, something serious. A love in war concept. A trial love bound to succeed in spite of everything and anything even war can't prevent it to happen. Wow!!! defenitely something to watch over. Just thinking of it makes me goose bump all over. Imagining Sukkie saying powerful love lines for SH and SH the same way. Oh wow!!:woohoo: And a passionate kiss and warm embrace between the two makes me giddy all over.:blush: :woohoo:

The fact that the two can really act and not to mention their natural chemistry will trully make that movie or drama a memorable and unforgetable one. Hope some producer can make it happen. Please......................please.................. the two are superb actors they can portray this with flying colors!!!!!:woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, yodicojanice

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20922

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
wow...! you guys' idea are so interesting im so excited and hope will see that kind of story & character she play with our sukkie...i really really want to see that...:silly: :S Hope our wish will come true :)

love Shin Hye & Geun Suk ...and.... love you guys...:)

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 8 months ago #20924

• shirley_lee
  • New Star
Hi...Ra7nyday:) , have u seen Shin Hye video she can break the 10pcs tiles oh..and she also can kick very high over her head high, she learned Taewondo before when she was young i don't know what her age that time.

Shin Hye very agresif in learning, she also fast leaner i think cuz I've seen her video while she training fencing for her previous drama (i don't know what's the name). I try to find the video but can't find it yet.

For me she is feminine but she's strong and agile too :) Shin Hye is talented actress, hope the directors can see her capability and open up all the audience eyes :)

May God bless Shin Hye always.

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 7 months ago #22807

• natisa
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 447
I would to see her star in an action drama or a rich girl, bad yet kind hearted girl and i would love to her act with Lee Min Ho or Kim Hyun Joong haha! I know i'm just dreaming but, it's worth a shot you never know!:silly:

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 6 months ago #23350

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
hello!

i would love to see her as a dancer like STEP UP OR SUBARU DANCE.

Re: What character do you wish PSH to play & who do you like to act with her? 13 years 6 months ago #23351

• tata0103
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1703
I would like to see her with lee min ho or Kim bum.... if she only accepted the playful kiss, she is better than the actress playing the leading lady...
Time to create page: 0.833 seconds