image-282.jpg

image-283.jpg

image-284.jpg

image-285.jpg

image-286.jpg

image-287.jpg

image-288.jpg

ctto

2PM have a show every Wednesday night on V, it's a real-time celebrity broadcast by Naver Corp. Their show is called OkJangKhun reciPe.M , consist of our chef Taecyeon, Wooyung and Nickhun and last night as per Wooyung and Nickhun said it was a miracle that Taecyeon attended the broadcast since for the past three episodes Taecyeon was absent due to conflict in filming Assembly. But yesterday Taecyeon finished the filming in the morning, that was coming from Japan straight to the filming.

For episode 4 of the show, Taecyeon cooked pancake, it's heart shaped with banana and his fave blueberries on it and he also do the plating. Wooyung said that it is yummy and rare but TY said not rare because only banana and blueberries he put in it. Taecyeon is so sweet to feed his two brothers with the pancake that they made.

The video is below but I think you have to download first the V app before you can watch.

'OkJangKhun's reciPe.M' Ep. 4 on 'V'! Cam 1/2: t.co/3b5QHhUnlX
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #133810

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Here are Incheon airport pictures of Taecyeon yesterday heading to Bangkok, Thailand for 2PM Fan Meeting "Take You Home Tonight" to be held 29 August.

image-289.jpg

image-290.jpg

image-291.jpg

image-292.jpg

image-293.jpg

image-294.jpg

image-295.jpg

image-296.jpg

Photos credit as tagged.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #133833

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis@Marthcec15 for posting the pics of Taecyeon. So he's off again this weekend. Wasn't it just last weekend that they were in Japan? Ah no wonder he doesn't get to watch himself in 3MAD, he's either busy with other events in SKorea or abroad.

Ah but this should be ok for him he can catch on his sleep. Wasn't there an interview where he said he liked going abroad bcoz he can get good sleep.

Update us pls on Assembly Ep 13 & 14 if the Eng subs are already available. Have nice evening everyone enjoy 3MAD tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #133834

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I tried a link sis@Marthcec15 but it seems we have to load an app which costs about US$7. I wonder if it'll be on YouTube sometime? I understand it's live show? It's good that as 3MAD goes off the air in a couple of weeks the Oksunbong farmer and cook will have another place to show off his new skills.

Oh I just can't help feeling bit nostalgic.. We'll miss not only the 3 "wonderful" men & Dongshik & PD Na who show up once in a while.. But also Jackson & her kids Pearl & Diamond, Matilda & her pals & of course our cute mommy Minky & her 2 pups Eddy & Sappy.

I guess if there is clamor for the 3 men again they'll have to think of something to make it bit more exciting or quite different from the 2 seasons.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #133836

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I checked flight time from Seoul to Bangkok is about 5 hrs. There was a video of 2PM arriving at night time. So they must have left Seoul in the afternoon. Taecyeon was bowing many times to the greeters at the airport.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #133838

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Yes sis @fgnuva they left yesterday afternoon, I also saw that they he bowed many times to the greeters, he is such a man with great manners.

You can download V app, it is free. Just search "V app naver" on Google. The OkJangKhun will not be available inYoutube because it is exclusive for V app.

Taecyeon looks like a model in his manly physique, all clothes fit him well.

Episode 13 and 14 of Assembly are not yet sub, so sad. But we are all excited for 3MAD :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134027

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Assembly episode 13 English sub out already. Taecyeon's true identity in the drama is the Assemblyman's weakness, which is also known by the opponent of the Assemblyman. We can see on the stills that TY is holding an envelope and he will meet with Baek Do-hyun (the opponent) and TY's choice is very importmant between the Assemblyman and his opponent.

Episode 13 Englis sub: t.co/g4gZXO2ZQh

image-297.jpg

image-298.jpg

image-299.jpg

image-300.jpg

image-301.jpg

image-302.jpg

image-303.jpg

image-304.jpg

Photos credit to the owner.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134028

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
Photos of our dear Taecyeon and the rest of 2PM taken yesterday during the press conference for their concert 2PM Fan Meeting in Bangkok

image-305.jpg

image-306.jpg

image-307.jpg

image-308.jpg

image-309.jpg

image-310.jpg

image-311.jpg

image-312.jpg

Photos credit to the owners.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134149

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis Marthcec15 maybe they'll invite PSH to this show? Crossing my fingers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 7 months ago #134150

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis Marthcec15 for the link to Assembly episode. Will watch it later. Yes I figured the false identity of Taecyeon's character will be the weakness of the assemblyman his enemies will use that against him.
BTW did you see the post where Taecyeon put on lipstick to kiss a mirror imprint it with his lips? I was bit shocked and didn't like it at first. It's not like he's 20 years old. He's 26 is a CEO of his own company is in graduate school and is trying to be a good drama star. Stuff like those are for teenagers I think. I regret subscribing to those fan sites.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15
Time to create page: 0.535 seconds