Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137130

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
stannis wrote:
Hello sis @yummiejeu.

1. Yes. Taec's enlisting in 2017. His contract with 2PM and JYPE is until 2018 but since he's turning 30 (in korean age) soon, it can't be delayed further. Back in 2013, He used to say that he's going in 2015 but it got delayed for 2 years because he extended his contract in 2014 for 4 more years. Taec is going with Minjun and the rest of the members except Nichkhun who's a foreigner are enlisting a year after.

2. Taec loves travelling alone. He also loves to explore and discover different cultures. When 2PM is abroad, Taec would travel alone instead of going with his members. When they were in Germany, he went to museums while the others strolled around the city. He also likes to explore Japan whenever he's free. During their US tour last year, he mentioned that he walked from Santa Monica Pier to Venice Beach with some staff while the other members went to Disneyland. hahaha. Just a couple of months ago, he went to Turkey, Greece and Germany with his entire family.

3. Old Boy vs. Young Boy are their respective units whenever they play group games in TV shows, concerts, fanmeetings, etc. Old Boy consists of the 3 oldest members Minjun, Nichkhun and Taecyeon while Wooyoung, Junho and Chansung belongs to Young Boy. I don't exactly know if he's good at bowling but when 2PM tweeted their bowling scoreboards before, Taec got the highest score after Khunnie.

Thanks sis @ stannis for the info. Guess Taec and Shin Hye has some stuff in common. Shin Hye also like to travel abroad (she just came back from backpacking trip on her own to Europe...later joined by her mom & manager). So Taec bowls pretty good, maybe he can bowl against FTIsland Lee hong ki and Shin Hye....wonder who will win? ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, BadBat, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137146

• stannis
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 265
yummiejeu wrote:

Sis @ Stannis, glad to hear it. :) Interesting there weren't any jealousies because most of the composed songs that was selected from the group seem to be Jun K. I heard that Taec learned to compose but his songs were not selected for the group so he put some of it on his website or somewhere? Can you clarify on that?

Sis, yes Taec composes a lot. His serious songs usually get released in 2PM's Japanese and Korean albums. He also makes mini songs, usually silly ones, for example: diet songs for his fans and puts it up on his own fancafe. IT'S SIMPLY HILARIOUS AND SILLY THAT IT MAKES YOU FACEPALM.

Here's the diet song he made for us before. LOL!!!!

Here's one where he speaks english and has a clearer audio.

Another funny one. lmao this guy...

Here's another one....it's a bit cheesy, really. :wahaha

some more
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, ObserShinHye, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137150

• stannis
  • New Star
Dashing Taec who attended a wedding with Na PD and Seojin earlier today.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, Paris35, BadBat, fgnuva, ObserShinHye, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137162

• stannis
  • New Star
Taec at Gimpo airport heading to Japan for 2PM's Six Higher Days Arena Tour. He brought his guitar which is exciting :ding:

More photos:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by stannis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, BadBat, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137192

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
stannis wrote:
yummiejeu wrote:

Sis @ Stannis, glad to hear it. :) Interesting there weren't any jealousies because most of the composed songs that was selected from the group seem to be Jun K. I heard that Taec learned to compose but his songs were not selected for the group so he put some of it on his website or somewhere? Can you clarify on that?

Sis, yes Taec composes a lot. His serious songs usually get released in 2PM's Japanese and Korean albums. He also makes mini songs, usually silly ones, for example: diet songs for his fans and puts it up on his own fancafe. IT'S SIMPLY HILARIOUS AND SILLY THAT IT MAKES YOU FACEPALM.

]

So it seems Taecyeon tries his hand at composing but probably hasn't yet hit the right note so to speak to come up with a song that'll hit the charts...
Here's my Christmas wish if I might have one...that his recent "lovelines", dancing, singing , etc in Oksunbong with PSH will lead him to create a nice one...maybe something like...
"I like you, I want to confess and they tell me to confess
But am not sure how you feel, if the feeling is mutual
If you feel the same way too.. so let me just say...
It's been fun having you around, preparing meals together
Walking to the heart-shaped patch and standing there together
Building an brick oven together, shopping together
Planting, watering, harvesting, just being together
Taking care of Minky and her pups, holding them together.
You've taught me a few tricks and I've made you laugh a few times
Though I don't see you face-to-face these days
I am content in seeing you are well from news on the net
And I'll wait until something brings us together one more time...."
(Sorry, sisters, I am a poor lyricist but I'll do better next time)

Have a good week sisters!
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, Sidy, stannis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137194

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis@stannis, thanks for your posts of Taecyeon's photos at the wedding and at the airport. we'll be watching out for more photos and video clips of their Japan concerts. (I think they're doing 3 concerts each week?) It means he's probably asked to be excused from school?

BTW sisters, am rewatching Wonderful Days and am amused with Taecyeon's scenes... especially with the children. Anyone else watching the series still?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, stannis, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137204

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taecyeon's manners are so ingrained in him that he exhibits them so spontaneously. I like how he poured soju in his "mom's" glass in Ep 18 of Wonderful Days. Those little gestures are subtle hints of how he was raised. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, BadBat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137205

• stannis
  • New Star
sis @fgnuva you're welcome. 3 concerts each in 4 cities. And Taec usually don't attend lectures because he's too busy but I think he shows up during exams.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, BadBat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137206

• stannis
  • New Star
Hey guys, I'll just share this show where Taec spoke english for an entire hour. Don't you just love his accent?? haha

ASC Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 6 months ago #137219

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Good morning all....
Here is a website that you might be interested in. I am not sure if it has already been posted.....
(My students sent me to the site and it is full of information....)
forums.soompi.com/en/topic/249570-2pm-%E...p-official-thread-2/

also here is one on TMAD -
forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344181-variet...-may-15-2015/?page=1

These sites are chock full of info and you might want to check out. I'll repost in TMAD forum also....
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds