Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139538

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
avrylle19 wrote:
Taecyeon with his Harry Potter glasses. I love Taec wearing glasses but not this kind of round glasses. :D I like the one he wore usually in TMAD show when he woke up..though still uber handsome :luvluv:

ctto

vine.co/v/eYiFLePXY9M

Yes same here sis@avrylle I like that pair of eyeglasses he wore in 3MAD. Oh.. your mentioning it actually makes me feel nostalgic of those days... they may have left Oksunbong a few months ago.. but really, Oksunbong has not left our hearts and minds, has it? Oh to bring back those days again.

What is so cool about Taecyeon is that he is what he is as we see him. What we see is what we get. He seems to be such an authentic, transparent person that he is not afraid to be seen as he is.. that means he's comfortable with his person and he's kind of secure as an individual. I like that about him. That kind of "transparency" is quite rare among people in this business. What I see is that it seems, to him his life is his work and his work is his life and that's that. No hidden stuff... :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139542

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
TMPDOODLE1446458435672.jpg

Fans said Taec's face is perfectly symmetrical based on this photo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139544

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
fgnuva wrote:
avrylle19 wrote:
Taecyeon with his Harry Potter glasses. I love Taec wearing glasses but not this kind of round glasses. :D I like the one he wore usually in TMAD show when he woke up..though still uber handsome :luvluv:

ctto

vine.co/v/eYiFLePXY9M

Yes same here sis@avrylle I like that pair of eyeglasses he wore in 3MAD. Oh.. your mentioning it actually makes me feel nostalgic of those days... they may have left Oksunbong a few months ago.. but really, Oksunbong has not left our hearts and minds, has it? Oh to bring back those days again.

What is so cool about Taecyeon is that he is what he is as we see him. What we see is what we get. He seems to be such an authentic, transparent person that he is not afraid to be seen as he is.. that means he's comfortable with his person and he's kind of secure as an individual. I like that about him. That kind of "transparency" is quite rare among people in this business. What I see is that it seems, to him his life is his work and his work is his life and that's that. No hidden stuff... :)

I like Taec's wearing all kinds of specs. His features soften a bit when he has his glasses on, as if those glasses rein in his beastly persona :)

He is like Clark Kent when he is with glasses :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139547

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
hello everybody! my sissy @journoexpat and @fgnuva you got me on that!..yeah he look like Clark Kent! our Clark Kent of Asia :luvluv:

@stannis thank you for the videos posted..Love his "Never Give Up, Slender Man and of course his ILoveU ULoveMe (my very first fave song from TY)..when I first heard "Kimidakejanai" thru live streaming I didn't like it but when I saw the video..wow! it's so nice and catchy. I keep on listening to it now :luvluv:

and now here is TY playing an electric guitar..been waiting in twitter for someone to share this video and finally one of his stan share it enjoy!!! :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv:

credit to @heecool

Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva, journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139549

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
avrylle19 wrote:
hello everybody! my sissy @journoexpat and @fgnuva you got me on that!..yeah he look like Clark Kent! our Clark Kent of Asia :luvluv:

enjoy watching Taec playing Marriage Blue OST with his guitar!!! :luvluv: I've been waiting in twitter for his fans to post this video..oh my G!!!! and I'm loving his composition "Kimidakejanai" the song is soooooo nice and catchy, when I first heard thru live streaming I didn't like it then but when our @stannis posted the video...oh my! it was so cool..uri Taecyeon is so talented! :luvluv: :ding: :luvluv:

credit to @heecool

Thanks sis avrylle19 for the full video of Taec playing the electric guitar and singing his own composition. And i really like the way he moves, either singing or dancing still very manly. And he can also talk a storm so definitely an ideal MC since there is no lull in conversation and no dull moments :)

He is Clark Kent when with glasses but when in a suit, some fans said he could be the next "Christian Grey"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139594

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon back in Korea......

CSzp995U8AQXnvJ.jpg

CSzp-lLUkAAt7x4.jpg

CSzp_NlUcAAPQ1n.jpg

hmm i don't actually know where he came from :)
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Paris35, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139596

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Taecyeon and Nickhun for Tony Moly......

CSz6sGmWcAAhe9b.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, Paris35, fgnuva, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139601

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Here is Taec in Roomate S2 E19. He acts differently with Guk Joo compared to the Ok Bingu we know in TMAD with Shin Hye. :lol:
Cr: Fatima S

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139602

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
This is funny clip of Taec in Running Man Episode 235 (Lunar New Year Special 2015). Song Ji Hyo & Taecyeon burnt the fish. :D Cr: siti nur aisyah 01

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #139619

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis@avrylle19 thanks for the video clip of Taecyeon and his electric guitar. Interesting bit about our Oksunbong farmer. :) The farmer who can pound sorghum, build a fire, construct a brick oven, plant guguma, corn, potatoes and easily whip up (occasionally wreck) a meal, caress and take care of Minky and her pups with his hands can also strum a guitar and an electric one at that! There's really more to this guy than meets our eyes. :)
Time to create page: 0.817 seconds