Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141148

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva I am really sorry for the late reply. Yay, your question just made me laugh so hard..hahahaa, hmm..based on my investigation in Shinhye's first visit episode 2 and 3; they both hadn't exchanges the phone numbers yet but in her second visit, I guess 'Yes' they both already exchanged the phone numbers, Haha =D . Ahhh, just forget this case sis, again I am too much in this case. Kekekekek :-V =X Anyway, I think we should also ask Nichkhun about this, seems he knows more about our bingu's heart :luvluv:

Have a superb day, dear sis! :*
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141150

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Sis @journoexpat You mentioned that our bingu is suitable with 'Mr. Sunshine' I totally agree with this, 100% agree! Hohoho :heartsh: That's really suits him, seriously. I am completely with you for this. I don't need words again to describe why we should calling him 'Mr. Sunshine' Kekekekkk
By the way, our Mr. Sunshine was so damn handsome, gorgeous, smart, and cool with his suit in KOICA event and Blue Dragon Film Awards. Thanks a lot for the pictures, dear sis. Arghh, I am always speechless and happy seeing him. :ding:

Miss you dear sis :*

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141152

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
Thanks a lot dear all sisters for the videos and pictures of our Mr. Sunshine. I really appreciate that. Have a great day with your family and friends, dear all sis. :heartsh:

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141167

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis @Sagitandra did you see Taecyeon drive up in a shiny sports car? I think his co present or didn't know Korean so they came together. I think the gentleman was an Exec of Audi cars?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141170

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hello sis@Sagitandra, miss you too sis:) Hope you are not swamped with school work but so happy that you drop by here. I hardly see any of the regulars here, perhaps busy preparing for the holidays:)

But thanks to sis@fgnuva, sis@yummiejeu and sis avrylle19 the forum is still alive :)

There were more photos and videos today of Taec's appearance at the Blue Dragon ceremonies :)
I got to see pictures of many male stars dressed in suits even Lee Minho was there. Not being biased, although most of the actors really look good in suits but I think what set Taec apart from the other good looking male stars was his aura of being calm and dignified. He strutted on the red carpet did not dash or rush, he waved and smiled like its an everyday thing for him to attend such glamorous event :) His build brought justice to the suit which fit him like a second skin.

Another fact that I guess why so many news sites described him as "drop dead gorgeous", "dashing" etc is because he cleans up sooo well :) There are so many pictures of him in tank tops, t-shirts, shorts, denim pants, sweats etc and he was even branded as fashion terrorist but then if you put him in a suit, he will look impressive and incomparable :) Such a paradox or an enigma ?
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141171

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Anyways, a day before he dazzled the audience with his dashing looks ( even a KBS male reporter could not contain his admiration and excitement seeing Taec in suit), Taec was busy being Okcat CEO as they threatened to take legal action against those selling overpriced tickets for the Okcat 2-day event in December.

It is good to know that Taec and his company is listening to the complaints of the fans, and always ready to take action.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by journoexpat.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141172

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
Taec's "Road of Hope" documentary in Bolivia will be aired over KBS on December 12, I am not sure if the translation of the Korean article was right, but it was said that there would be livestreaming through World Vision and Koica ?

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141174

• avrylle19
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 274
www.dailymotion.com/video/x3fmp3q

Taec @ Blue Dragon Award. I like how he guided the GM of Audi during the awards night..so humble❤️
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by avrylle19.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141176

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sisters for all the updates. There is a video clip of Taecyeon coming in on the flashy sports car with the Audi gentleman.
He speaks Korean I see sorry I thought he didn't...or was it written out for him to read and maybe he practiced with Taecyeon? It was smoothly delivered... Or maybe he's been in Korea long enough to make able to speak so well?

Taecyeon has really gone a long long way since his season 1 at Oksunbong. Am rewatching and in Ep 10 the senior ladies returned..they played Taecyeon's moms in Wonderful Days.
Couldn't help thinking it seemed Taecyeon took the burden of making the show succeed, or each episode each meal completed with some degree of success. He was often the first person up. He took over the coking most of the time. He usually drove the car. He ran errands here and there... He poured his mind skills etc in every task even harvesting the sorghum. Actually everybody did work so hard to finish the sorghum. They had help from Seunggi and Kwangkyu.
Seojin on the other hand was the home development construction guy... He took initiative to buy the beds the furnace the chair with wheels and the homes of the animals (Jackson and the chickens and later Minky's).
Taecyeon was the person-oriented one while Seojin was the home comfortability guy of the duo. Together they completed a fine home. Together they created the Oksunbong home (something that married couples or those who live together can learn from... tee-hee.. )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 8 years 4 months ago #141177

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Really kind of amazing how Taecyeon just kind of "blossomed" (if I may be allowed to use that term) these past months. The confidence the aura the demeanor...all suggesting there is more to this so-called "bingu" this clumsy or careless idol this shirt-ripping rapping performer... He's not just a jerky wriggly dancer of sorts...this guy's got some substance inside that frame so many women swoon over and so many men envy...
It's what gives him good vibes from people and he kinda absorbs it so it's no wonder he's a certified bonafide "Mr Sunshine".
I think his scenes in Assembly where he had to wear suits did help him feel comfortable in them. Plus his modeling of such attires lately. Maybe he himself didn't realize he looks good in suits...
So sisters the year is almost ending we have been in this forum for almost a year swapping news and stories about this 3MAD guy many of us didn't even know or bother about before but are now completely glued to watching what he does what he says what he wears etc. We've hypothesized analyzed reanalyzed and made many conclusions quasi-conclusions etc. about him and those around him...Many of us even put our postings here either equal to or above our studies our work our lives, me included ha! ha! Been a great year hasn't it? From spring to winter..we have one more month of this "bingu-ness" before another year starts accdg to the Gregorian (?) calendar. Taecyeon has really gone (or come) a long way since Oksunbong season 1... We also. And it's been good. Thanks to the Almighty... It's been enriching exchange here... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19
Time to create page: 0.489 seconds