Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok Taecyeon (옥택연)

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147030

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
April 13, 2016

Lee Hwi-jae, Taecyeon to host new TV show

Comedian Lee Hwi-jae and Taecyeon of the K-pop boy group 2PM will team up to host a new entertainment program “Mom” (working title).

One of the three major broadcasters, SBS, announced Tuesday that the two celebrities will be the MCs of the program that is scheduled to start airing in May.

The entertainment program features moms searching for potential husbands for their young daughters.

“We expect that two different stars, one who is married and the other who is not, can offer different perspectives,” SBS said. “The two have been part of many entertainment shows as well.”

Lee, a father of twin sons, has long been a regular on the show “The Return of Superman,” showing his life as a father. Lee is also an award-winning MC.

Taecyeon also has experience as a guest on entertainment programs. His most recent appearances were on “Three Meals a Day” and “My Little Television.”

By Jeong Byung-ki

credit : JoongAngDaily
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147031

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello again guys!

Sis@yummiejeu thanks for your observation about everything, yes your right a lot of pairings now a days with senior actress and younger actor and so with senior actor and younger actress but I think it's good for the industry as long as they act with their roles properly it doesn't matter.Regarding with Taec and Kim So hyun your correct that at least no dating issue because of age gap and not only that obviously they are like brother and sister relationship and so with Shinhye.I'm sure she has a lot of respect to the senior actor, with that we are safe.I am going to watch both drama.And about Shin hye have vacation in Japan with friend while Taec has concert they were on the same country. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1 IIm happy I hope they had a good time..Back to those people who hates Taec, well goodluck to them.God is with Taec with all the blessings he's getting right now.I don't think he has time to read all the negative feedbacks and comments about him.Good vibes only because he has a lot of blessings.Be thankful and greatful..Love love
The following user(s) said Thank You: journoexpat, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147032

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
[EYE CANDY] Blood Type AB: The bizarre boys

People with blood type AB are known to be rather bizarre or peculiar - even called psychotic at times! Even Heechul proudly boasts of the 'Chocoball' club of celebrities with AB blood types, "chocoball" meaning, "Although we're a bit psychotic, the more you see us the more charming you'll find us!" Although the club includes blood type A people, the description is clearly for the AB... Some Koreans say, "They're not psychotic, they're just 4-dimensional."

Here are the quirky celebrities down below with this interesting blood type!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Taecyeon

misc_1460664797_taecyeon.jpg

source : allkpop

My note: Heechul is also Shin Hye's friend. Shin Hye used to hang out with some of the Chocoball club people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, journoexpat

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147033

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Next dramas to feature younger stars: Park Shin-hye, Suzy, Park Bo-geom, Kim Yoo-jeong and more

Young actors are coming to back with dramas later this year. Dramas are coming back with a lighter mood along with the hot summer weather.

First, Park Shin-hye is coming back for the first time in a year with the SBS "Doctors". She's out of her teen image and is coming back as a mature doctor. From July onwards, it's a series of 'young blood'. Miss A Suzy, 2PM Taecyeon, Lee Jong-suk and Kim So-hyeon-I are some examples of 'young blood'. Suzy is coming back with "Uncontrollably Fond". This is her first drama in 3 years since "Gu Family Book". Taecyeon and Kim So-hyeon-I are starring in the tvN drama "Bring It On, Ghost". And Lee Jong-suk is coming back with MBC "W".

Park Bo-geom from the tvN drama "Answer Me 1988", is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Moonlight Drawn by Clouds" based on a web-toon. His partner is seventeen year-old Kim Yoo-jeong. They are the youngest couple yet.

Idol members are taking over the MBC drama "Gaia" which is being produced by SM C&C. A famous male idol and a normal woman are stranded on an island after their plane crashes. Members of EXO were the initial targets of casting, but it turns out Chanyeol and Kwon Yoo-ri from Girls' Generation are the lead acts.

The rush of young actors is thanks to the Chinese popularity of the drama "Descendants of the Sun". China is crazy about KPOP idols and their performances in dramas. It's also summer vacation season so the 'young bloods' can appeal more to the younger viewers.

According to sources, China welcomes dramas with young acts and idols.

www.hancinema.net/next-dramas-to-feature...-and-more-93907.html

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147034

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
12 Male K-pop idols whose fandoms consider them the sexiest member of their groups

dd7942f7-5b9e-465b-a112-0772fbb61ca8.png

Male K-Pop idols are hot! All fandoms agree that their favorite idol groups have at least one super sensual member. No matter how many comebacks they have, there is always one member of the group who wins the sexiest polls, hands down. The list below puts a spotlight on the special members of today's popular boy bands that make everyone's hearts race.

e99d0a70-ac55-4d9e-b67a-b3921ae74db5.jpg

1. 2PM's Taceyeon

His group has defined themselves as the "beastly" idols since their debut in 2008. In the years that followed, the 27-year-old heartthrob became very comfortable delivering shirtless fanservice on stage. The Who Are You actor is not only sexy, but is also a savvy businessman too. Fans couldn't wait to buy their own Okcat merchandise when it launched in 2011.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147035

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Sohyun Kim X Taecyeon Ok, tvN 'Let's Fight Ghost' "Airing on July7"
Source: Ilgan Sports

77810327.2_99_20160427152106.jpg

Actress Sohyun Kim and 2PM Taecyeon Ok will work together in a drama.

The two will transform into the male and female leads of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Let's Fight Ghost' airing on July.

Sohyun Kim will play as Hyunjin Kim, a student who only studied during her entire short 18 years of life and died he day before her CSAT. Perhaps it was because she studied all her life, she resolves all curiosity after her death. She becomes an odd character that binge watched dramas she couldn't watch and directed her eyes to men.

Taecyeon Ok will play as Bongpal Park who owns the ability to see and touch ghosts. He is the owner of the mysterious look in his eyes and his overflowing refreshing appearance that is noticeable even from 100m away. Growing up as a child, he obtained the ability to see and touch ghosts during the process of avoiding from being possessed.

'Let's Fight Ghost' was a webtoon published on the NAVER portal site from 2007 to 2010. It was a blockbuster that became the topic of conversation that was able to accumulate 700 million hits. The story of a main character who can see ghosts and a ghost the main character meets will be pictured.

This work set a record, because it received the largest number of cumulative hits out of the completed NAVER webtoons; therefore, it goes to show it had many humorous parts.

It will be aired in July as a follow up of 'Again Haeyoung Oh' .

[+45 -0] I like the two, so I'll make sure to watch it

[+43 -2] I'm supporting for both actors! I hope this drama becomes successful

[+48 -6] To hear Ok Idiot (Bingu) will be on.. Of course, I'll stream!!

[+43 -5] So it is confirmed that Taecyeon will be the male lead. I think it'll be fun. I'm looking forward to it!!

[+24 -1] I'll be anticipating~~~~~

[+27 -5] I hope this becomes successful because handsome Taecyeon appears. ^^

source: 2pmedia
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by yummiejeu.

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147036

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
yummiejeu wrote:
Thanks sis@journoexpat for your updates and sis@Alou68 for your post, glad you did join us. I've been busy so finally I can drop by. Taec has been so busy lately. Surprised he did so many dramas already and it's not even half a year yet. He's also doing variety shows and on top of that, his concerts. I read a lot of negative comments about Taec being in that Ghost drama but I think they should give him a chance. What can you expect when he didn't major in acting in college. It's a learning curve for him and he's doing okay (he did well in Assembly). There is a big age gap in dramas this year with alot of actors. Shin Hye is going act with a senior actor Kim Rae Won and now Taec is acting with a young actress who is about 17 years old. (At least don't have to worry about dating rumors off screen. ;) )

And yes sis@Alou68, Shin Hye was in Japan with her friend enjoying her vacation. Don't know if she got back yet. You can see her IG post.

Wow, sis@yummiejeu, you are on a roll :heartsh: Your posts and that of sis@Alou's motivate me to continue posting :)

I am looking forward to Taec's MBC web drama and this TVN drama but still keeping my fingers crossed with Taec's drama or a movie with one certain lady that I particularly like :)

And yes, with the age gap, there is no danger of dating rumors, although Taec has never been involved in a dating rumour with his past leading ladies, fans are still shipping him with Lee Yeon Hee, that Taiwanese actress Gui-gui and with Yoona ( remember Yoona is a former girlfriend of Lee Seung-Gi, the one Taecyeon did the favor to ask for a signed CD and video support from Twice ).

And to tell you the truth, the only dating rumour about Taec which will give me tremendous joy is again with that certain lovely young lady who made him Ok Bingu with just her mere presence :)

withdoggies-3.jpg

cute-2.jpg

credit:TVN TMAD website
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avrylle19, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147038

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
Sohyun Kim X Taecyeon Ok, tvN 'Let's Fight Ghost' "Airing on July7"
Source: Ilgan Sports

77810327.2_99_20160427152106.jpg

Actress Sohyun Kim and 2PM Taecyeon Ok will work together in a drama.

The two will transform into the male and female leads of tvN's new Monday-Tuesday drama 'Let's Fight Ghost' airing on July.

Sohyun Kim will play as Hyunjin Kim, a student who only studied during her entire short 18 years of life and died he day before her CSAT. Perhaps it was because she studied all her life, she resolves all curiosity after her death. She becomes an odd character that binge watched dramas she couldn't watch and directed her eyes to men.

Taecyeon Ok will play as Bongpal Park who owns the ability to see and touch ghosts. He is the owner of the mysterious look in his eyes and his overflowing refreshing appearance that is noticeable even from 100m away. Growing up as a child, he obtained the ability to see and touch ghosts during the process of avoiding from being possessed.

'Let's Fight Ghost' was a webtoon published on the NAVER portal site from 2007 to 2010. It was a blockbuster that became the topic of conversation that was able to accumulate 700 million hits. The story of a main character who can see ghosts and a ghost the main character meets will be pictured.

This work set a record, because it received the largest number of cumulative hits out of the completed NAVER webtoons; therefore, it goes to show it had many humorous parts.

It will be aired in July as a follow up of 'Again Haeyoung Oh' .

[+45 -0] I like the two, so I'll make sure to watch it

[+43 -2] I'm supporting for both actors! I hope this drama becomes successful

[+48 -6] To hear Ok Idiot (Bingu) will be on.. Of course, I'll stream!!

[+43 -5] So it is confirmed that Taecyeon will be the male lead. I think it'll be fun. I'm looking forward to it!!

[+24 -1] I'll be anticipating~~~~~

[+27 -5] I hope this becomes successful because handsome Taecyeon appears. ^^

source: 2pmedia

Here, all the comments were very positive about him being the lead actor :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147040

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
yummiejeu wrote:
12 Male K-pop idols whose fandoms consider them the sexiest member of their groups

dd7942f7-5b9e-465b-a112-0772fbb61ca8.png

Male K-Pop idols are hot! All fandoms agree that their favorite idol groups have at least one super sensual member. No matter how many comebacks they have, there is always one member of the group who wins the sexiest polls, hands down. The list below puts a spotlight on the special members of today's popular boy bands that make everyone's hearts race.

e99d0a70-ac55-4d9e-b67a-b3921ae74db5.jpg

1. 2PM's Taceyeon

His group has defined themselves as the "beastly" idols since their debut in 2008. In the years that followed, the 27-year-old heartthrob became very comfortable delivering shirtless fanservice on stage. The Who Are You actor is not only sexy, but is also a savvy businessman too. Fans couldn't wait to buy their own Okcat merchandise when it launched in 2011.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

Love his picture here, this was the time Taec had yet to break his arm and was still sporting his "Samurai" man bun and was considered as having the best abs in all K-pop and I think even Rain admitted of Taec having the best abs :)

Although, Taec and Khun have stressed in one of their magazine interviews, that they have discarded their beastly image, Taec is still considered as a "man's man" or the manliest among the 2PM members. And he is indeed a savvy businessman, no doubt about that even during their concerts his products were among the first ones to be sold out.
Last Edit: 7 years 10 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, yummiejeu

Ok Taecyeon (옥택연) 7 years 10 months ago #147042

• Alou68
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 406
Hello sis@journoexpat were on the same boat or ship they call it.There is one beautiful lady with a heart whom I want to be his dating rumor, that's my wish and hopeful for future project and I am very positive it will happen soon.Sorry guys can't get over it.I love them both but as I said I will watch both shows on June and July respectively. :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, journoexpat, Osellasella
Time to create page: 0.587 seconds